• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

ephedra > ephedrine

influence

Bluelighter
would anyone know if or how i could extract ephedrine from ephedra that i have in gelcaps that i got from gnc?

why dont you just buy/steal some real ephedrine...they sell it at most gas stations.

Ma Hung contains 7% ephedrine so at a 60% return you are looking to get 19g of powder for every pound you use. Reflux an aqueous methanolic solution containing the plant material. Filter of liquid and repeat extraction twice. Alcohol will have turned a green colour. Boil off the alcohol so you are left with the water. Basify with NaOH(20%) and extract alkaloids into chloroform. Evaporate solvent under vacuum. Then take up residue in dry ether and gas to get the crude ephedrine. Recrystalise this from anhydrous isopropyl alcohol and dry.

just curious, why are you wanting to use EPHEDRINE???for a BUZZ???

dxm and ephedrine mix well i think , clears up the trip... it's just i think since i'm taken ephedra pills not ephedrine, my body has to take a longer time breaken down the ephedra and therefore the dxm trip dies and i'm still restless for another 5 hours....

actually DXM alone is a stimulant... not being able to sleep for several hours after the end of a DXM trip is normal.
i dont like DXM + ephedrine, i think it clears up the trip too much, removes all the dissociation... and it makes my jaw chatter like i'm the sum of all e-tards.

sorry to divert but ephadra isn't available at all in the uk except on prescription!... can you believe it!

does anyone know how you get from ephadrine -> pueduephadrine?