• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

best and most effective way to take adderall

ARCHANGEL21 said:
Absorption of Adderal through the GI tract is rapid Peak effect is between 1-5hr

Duration is 10hr.

Half life: 10-30hr.

Best bet is to Just swallow them whole!!!!

I only wish Adderall could last 10-30 hrs. Seriously though, Adderall's active CNS effects will not last that long even in a non-tolerant individual. Maybe if you aren't tolerant you MIGHT be able to get 10 full hours of stimulation, but only from the XR capsules. With the IR, expect 3 1/2 to 4 hours if your not tolerant. Once you develop a tolerance, however, that number easily goes down to about 1 to 2 hrs. Either way, taking Adderall orally will always be the most effective and smartest route of administration.

^
half life is the time it takes for half of the drug and its active metabloites to leave the body

so i think you misunderstood

djdeuce2001 said:
what would be the safest way to plug it? if someone were to take the risk of doing that.

The safest way to plug any tablet of drug would be by crushing the drug into as fine of a powder as you can and by dissolving the powder in a clean solution such as distilled water. Try to use as little solution to completely dissolve the drug as possible as a high concentration is desired. Draw the solution into a syringe without a needle. Be sure to defecate before doing this, as you wouldn't want the drug to be absorbed by fecal matter. After injection, lie on your side somewhere comfortable for about 30 minutes (although longer is better). Sitting up would force the liquid to rest towards your anus, rather than the rectum, decreasing opportunity for absorption.

If you don't want to dissolve liquid, you can still crush up the pill and either put it in a gel capsule or a small, thin wrap of tissue. Use a water-soluble lubricant to insert the object. It's better to use more lotion/lube/gel than less as doing so provides more moisture for the drug to use to pass the mucous membranes lining the inside of your butt.

I've done this many times and I highly recommend it. It's not as complicated or gross as it sounds. It's one of the most economical ways to do water-soluble drugs.

I *just* snorted the exact pill the OP is talking about. (Blue 10 IR) and it's NOT painful and NOT disgusting... tastes sweet, even. If you snort pills at all, this is one of the most pleasant ones to do so with. Seems almost made for it IMO. just my 2 cents!

@ whoeversaidyoucantsmokeit- your full of it. you most defiantly can, I ASSURE YOU.

read the post below the one you maid and follow those directions. NOT FUCKING HARD.

and my internet drug chemist skillz are pretty sweet, arse.

I'm prescribed the same pills, the blue square ones? I say eat 'em...they taste like candy :)

From rxlist.com
Food does not affect the extent of absorption of d-amphetamine and l-amphetamine, but prolongs Tmax by 2.5 hours (from 5.2 hrs at fasted state to 7.7 hrs after a high-fat meal) for d-amphetamine and 2.1 hours (from 5.6 hrs at fasted state to 7.7 hrs after a high fat meal) for l-amphetamine after administration of ADDERALL XR® 30 mg. Opening the capsule and sprinkling the contents on applesauce results in comparable absorption to the intact capsule taken in the fasted state. Equal doses of ADDERALL XR® strengths are bioequivalent.

Ive always taken pills on an empty stomach in an attempt to increase the rush, however this implies you will stay higher, longer if you scarf down a few cheeseburgers before popping. Anyone have any experience/comments about this?

Also, can ppl give their personal experiences of how to get the greatest euphoric rush out of their adderall? We've been talking ingestion methods, what about other ways to potentiate?

EDIT: Here is the website http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic/adderallxr_cp.htm

While I'm no veteran to Bluelight, the confusion between sweet and bitter is simply the fillers. I've played around with the brand name and found no sugary qualities; either snorting or munching. The one time I was given generics they were ovular, flat, and thick; if memory serves I believe it was BARR, or Watson? The text was carved deeply, and THOSE were sweet. And heinous and gross.

Snorting the brand name offered a slight burning 'taste' and yep, snorting either offered little difference (if not less effectiveness) than swallowing the suckers.

If you dont think that snorting addies is better then taking orally them then you've never snorted any addie. Personally i like to crush the beeds of an XR 30 (they must be crushed) and snort those. The burn isn't to bad compared to other pills, and the drip in your throat does not bother me one bit.

1.crush the pills

2.put the resulting powder in a shot glass

3.add 3/4 table spoon baking soda to said shot glass

4. fill shot glass with water (DO NOT use fruit juices of any kind they are acidic and will hinder absorption)

5.????

6.stir mixture

7.bottoms up

8.profit?

The first rx i filled , i came home and immediately snorted one. Pretty good, on my way up, never really got there, came down quick with jitters and nausea. Next day i swallowed one and liked it alot better. I am sad though... about the snorting not working out.

I prefer snorting. The high is a little different- you peak faster, doesn't last as long. I don't know what it is, it just feels better to me.

everyone is always talking about methods of crushing the beads...did you guys forget about pill crushers? You can get them from the pharmacy, maybe even your supermarket (thats where i got mine) for 2.99. It works so good and i so quick, just open capsule, pour beads into pill crusher, twist once or twice and the beads are now a fine powder.

IMO: amphetamines should be taken orally and methylphenidate should be insulfated (or iv'ed if your into that). only exception to this rule i know of is concerta, DONT SNORT CONCERTA!!!

scared with adderall/ativan

scared with adderall/ativan
I just took 90 mg XR and 1 mg ativan and my heart is acting really strage, it will stop and then go fast, am I going to be ok?

SNORT IT!
haha you get used to whatever displeasure it causes, and you dont need as much as if you'd taken it.

Maybe if you aren't tolerant you MIGHT be able to get 10 full hours of stimulation, but only from the XR capsules. With the IR, expect 3 1/2 to 4 hours if your not tolerant.

Incorrect. I have had approx. 6 hours of sleep in the last 50 hours and ate a 30 mg IR at nine this morning to stay up. It is now 3:20 and I am still going strong, feeling alert, somewhat restless, memory is shot, and can hardly bring myself to swallow this meal I'm eating even though I haven't eaten anything since 8 last night. Oral adderall lasts much longer than 4 hours.