Bluelight

Thread: best and most effective way to take adderall

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Quote Originally Posted by motiv311
    i dont know WHY on earth people snort adderall. its not nearly as strong as oral usage. BTW the best way to take any XR type of stimulant is to seperate the capsule and then grind the beads in your teeth and swallow. that is the only trick i know of that really works;
    How about a mortar and pestle? How about crushing them between two spoons? How about dumping them onto a plate and smashing a spoon on them? C'mon, be more creative. Also, anybody snorting the fucking XR beads whole should not be doing drugs. They're coated in wax, half of which won't be digested for 3-4 hours. If they can't digest in your stomach for 3-4 hours, how the hell is your nose going to do this?

Anyway, I crush via the above method and rail them. I don't get any euphoric rush when I eat it. I tried eating a bunch of them, and it felt like a caffeine overdose (nausea, dizziness). You'd think that snorting a bunch of wax would be more damaging than doing coke, but there's worse things than wax in most coke. After an Adderall binge, my nose is usually fine. After a binge on shitty coke, my nose feels like it's going to fall off, and I blow out huge bloody chunks of what I presume is snot/cuts.
    Last edited by adrefofadre; 12-12-2007 at 13:43.

2. Collapse Details

no you don't understnad ^^^ from my experience adderall isn't nearly as effective when snorted. . Swallow the same amount you snort, and you WILL feel higher...

3. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    So marquee says 75% intranasal 25% oral - wiki.
    Motiv311 says its much stronger oral. This is my own
    interpretation of what they said, too lazy to quote. Who is right? -Spaz-

4. Collapse Details

wiki is wrong, oral bioavailability is significantly higher than intranasal for pure amphetamine. That discrepency goes up even more when you consider that binders stop nasal absorbtion but do not affect oral. also oral has less tendancy to redose.

5. Collapse Details

North & South American Social & Drug Discussion
    Adderall is not going to last 2 hours no matter how you take it.

6. Collapse Details

eat those things foshow!!!

7. Collapse Details

IME, snorting is loads better than oral use; however, if you do go with the oral route, then you should potentiate it with a little sodium bicarbonate (baking soda).

8. Collapse Details

crush them, mix into a small amount of luke warm water. stir for a minute and drink it!

or filter it through a motorcycle fuel filter, freebase it, then smoke it, lol. we tried this a few times for fun. i still prefer drinking it though.

to much time with free adderall while on adderall, lol.

9. Collapse Details

I've personally never plugged Adderall, but I have plugged ecstasy (with intense results). Like many others said, snorting does give you a rush but has a shorter duration than eating it.
    However, if you eat it, you might want to consider what's in your stomach.

Gastrointestinal alkalinizing agents (sodium bicarbonate, etc.) increase absorption of amphetamines. Co-administration of ADDERALLŽ and gastrointestinal alkalizing agents, such as antacids, should be avoided.
    Urinary alkalinizing agents (acetazolamide, some thiazides) increase the concentration of the non-ionized species of the amphetamine molecule, thereby decreasing urinary excretion. Both groups of agents increase blood levels and therefore potentiate the actions of amphetamines.

Urinary acidifying agent
    -(ammonium chloride, sodium acid phosphate, etc.) increase the concentration of the ionized species of the amphetamine molecule, thereby increasing urinary excretion. Both groups of agents lower blood levels and efficacy of amphetamines.

Eat a couple of tums 30 minutes before you pop it.
    That's what I do. It really works. For me anyway.

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw
    IME, snorting is loads better than oral use; however, if you do go with the oral route, then you should potentiate it with a little sodium bicarbonate (baking soda).
    Haha sorry i didn't see your post.

11. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by jayzhova
    I have to say that snorting is, but they hurt like hell. But I have to agree that the drip is sweet.
    i remember the first time i snorted this in high school i thought the dude gave me sugar pills. a few minutes later i knew they weren't sugar pills.

12. Collapse Details

Absorption of Adderal through the GI tract is rapid Peak effect is between 1-5hr

Duration is 10hr.

Half life: 10-30hr.

Best bet is to Just swallow them whole!!!!

13. Collapse Details

all you ppl who say that snorting adderall gives you a better buzz or quicker high, you're just fooling yourselves! and especially the people who say they can smoke it, YOU CANNOT SMOKE ADDERALL. ITS NOT POSSIBLE - - we don't care of your amazing internet drug chemist skillz either

adderall is meant to be swallowed, plain and simple. I've been prescribed every form of adderall and everything else since I was 11, and im 22 now. I've tried every different way of taking adderall for years. And i've never snorted since like 5 years ago, because it doesn't hardly work when you do it. Its impossible to extract pure amphetamine from adderall and freebase it. . thats just the way it is.

14. Collapse Details

^ You could just pour some powdered adderall into a test tube and smoke that, or you could find out whats in the adderall you have and chemically separate the amphetamines from the fillers/binders and convert that into freebase form. But it would be very unhealthy and wasteful I bet.

15. Collapse Details

crush them fine and toot them, if u dont like to sniff crush and drop them in warm water for 5 minutes and drink

16. Collapse Details

Thumbs down
    Quote Originally Posted by ARCHANGEL21
    Absorption of Adderal through the GI tract is rapid Peak effect is between 1-5hr

Duration is 10hr.

Half life: 10-30hr.

Best bet is to Just swallow them whole!!!!
    I only wish Adderall could last 10-30 hrs. Seriously though, Adderall's active CNS effects will not last that long even in a non-tolerant individual. Maybe if you aren't tolerant you MIGHT be able to get 10 full hours of stimulation, but only from the XR capsules. With the IR, expect 3 1/2 to 4 hours if your not tolerant. Once you develop a tolerance, however, that number easily goes down to about 1 to 2 hrs. Either way, taking Adderall orally will always be the most effective and smartest route of administration.

17. Collapse Details

^
    half life is the time it takes for half of the drug and its active metabloites to leave the body

so i think you misunderstood

18. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    what would be the safest way to plug it? if someone were to take the risk of doing that.

19. Collapse Details

Crush pill/bb's and insert into oral syringe.

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by djdeuce2001
    what would be the safest way to plug it? if someone were to take the risk of doing that.
    The safest way to plug any tablet of drug would be by crushing the drug into as fine of a powder as you can and by dissolving the powder in a clean solution such as distilled water. Try to use as little solution to completely dissolve the drug as possible as a high concentration is desired. Draw the solution into a syringe without a needle. Be sure to defecate before doing this, as you wouldn't want the drug to be absorbed by fecal matter. After injection, lie on your side somewhere comfortable for about 30 minutes (although longer is better). Sitting up would force the liquid to rest towards your anus, rather than the rectum, decreasing opportunity for absorption.

If you don't want to dissolve liquid, you can still crush up the pill and either put it in a gel capsule or a small, thin wrap of tissue. Use a water-soluble lubricant to insert the object. It's better to use more lotion/lube/gel than less as doing so provides more moisture for the drug to use to pass the mucous membranes lining the inside of your butt.

I've done this many times and I highly recommend it. It's not as complicated or gross as it sounds. It's one of the most economical ways to do water-soluble drugs.

21. Collapse Details

I *just* snorted the exact pill the OP is talking about. (Blue 10 IR) and it's NOT painful and NOT disgusting... tastes sweet, even. If you snort pills at all, this is one of the most pleasant ones to do so with. Seems almost made for it IMO. just my 2 cents!

22. Collapse Details

plugging adderall works VERy well , gives a great rush and buzz compared to sniffing/oral adderall

23. Collapse Details

@ whoeversaidyoucantsmokeit- your full of it. you most defiantly can, I ASSURE YOU.

read the post below the one you maid and follow those directions. NOT FUCKING HARD.

and my internet drug chemist skillz are pretty sweet, arse.

24. Collapse Details

I'm prescribed the same pills, the blue square ones? I say eat 'em...they taste like candy

25. Collapse Details

From rxlist.com
    Food does not affect the extent of absorption of d-amphetamine and l-amphetamine, but prolongs Tmax by 2.5 hours (from 5.2 hrs at fasted state to 7.7 hrs after a high-fat meal) for d-amphetamine and 2.1 hours (from 5.6 hrs at fasted state to 7.7 hrs after a high fat meal) for l-amphetamine after administration of ADDERALL XRŽ 30 mg. Opening the capsule and sprinkling the contents on applesauce results in comparable absorption to the intact capsule taken in the fasted state. Equal doses of ADDERALL XRŽ strengths are bioequivalent.
    Ive always taken pills on an empty stomach in an attempt to increase the rush, however this implies you will stay higher, longer if you scarf down a few cheeseburgers before popping. Anyone have any experience/comments about this?

Also, can ppl give their personal experiences of how to get the greatest euphoric rush out of their adderall? We've been talking ingestion methods, what about other ways to potentiate?

EDIT: Here is the website http://www.rxlist.com/cgi/generic/adderallxr_cp.htm

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast