Bluelight

Thread: best and most effective way to take adderall

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    best and most effective way to take adderall 
    Peace
    What is the best and most effective way to take adderall if i want the effect of it to last at least 2 hours? And is there really a difference between all the ways (i.e. swallowing, snorting, eating, mixing with water and dropping it in to your nose)? I have the crushable 10 mg ones, not the capsules.

thanks for anyone who helps me out

2. Collapse Details

The Non-Dimensional Omnipresence..(While not in dimensions to save planets)..
    Quote Originally Posted by bandit
    What is the best and most effective way to take adderall if i want the effect of it to last at least 2 hours? And is there really a difference between all the ways (i.e. swallowing, snorting, eating, mixing with water and dropping it in to your nose)? I have the crushable 10 mg ones, not the capsules.

thanks for anyone who helps me out
    snorting will make the duration shorter but will give you a faster come up described as a rush that many enjoy. eating it will result in having a longer duration. I have no idea of bioavailability but personally I would just eat the pills. It's not healthy to snort things and the duration of speed is long anyways.

3. Collapse Details

Whatever way you take it, it's going to last a lot longer than two hours...

I find plugging to be the best MOA for adderall.

4. Collapse Details

oral administration all the way for adderall.

5. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    i just eat 'em. snorting it gives a little bit of a rush but its not really worth the trouble.. its a salt compound so it works fast if you eat it anyway.

but if you're gonna sniff, the drip is very sweet. just look in a mirror before you go anywhere, because you'll have blue rings around your nostrils, and you don't wanna be like me and walk around for a half hour without noticing : )

6. Collapse Details

I think you know what the most effective way is. IV.

If not, than oral is second i believe

7. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by smokeymcpot42088
    I think you know what the most effective way is. IV.
    Obviously IV will be more effective, but we both know that shooting pills is dangerous. This is a harm reduction forum, and in the sake of harm reduction, IVing pills is a very bad idea.

OP, parachute the pills.

8. Collapse Details

I have to say that snorting is, but they hurt like hell. But I have to agree that the drip is sweet.

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by dropmealine
    i just eat 'em. snorting it gives a little bit of a rush but its not really worth the trouble.. its a salt compound so it works fast if you eat it anyway.

but if you're gonna sniff, the drip is very sweet. just look in a mirror before you go anywhere, because you'll have blue rings around your nostrils, and you don't wanna be like me and walk around for a half hour without noticing : )
    Hahaha How come the drip is sweet though? I have never heard that about any substance ever?

10. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Aeon Psyche
    Hahaha How come the drip is sweet though? I have never heard that about any substance ever?
    Sugars in the pills.

But it's not like.. a good sweet. It's pretty much disgusting.

11. Collapse Details

Its the single most disgusting sweet taste ever.

I'd personally just eat it. It lasts longer, and is much less jittery than snorting it. Much smoother feel.

12. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by soundthecymbals
    Sugars in the pills.

But it's not like.. a good sweet. It's pretty much disgusting.
    I used to crush them up and put them in your morning coffee instead of sugar. But I was a very sick and twisted individual at the time

13. Collapse Details

I usually snort - wiki gives the BA as 75% intranasal vs. ~25% oral (I've never found it to be this much of a difference in practice) so I figure I'll get more out of my drugs.

14. Collapse Details

Adderall's going to last way more than two hours no matter how you take it, but I would just swallow them. Snort the stuff if you want to, though. I've seen my friends rail crushed XR powder all the time, and they claim that the drip is much less unpleasant than most other pills.

15. Collapse Details

I'm pretty sure you can't get anything out of snorting the micronized XR beads - don't those need to be digested?

16. Collapse Details

^ ancedotal experience says no, common sense says maybe

17. Collapse Details

That was really more of a statement than a question - the nasal membranes don't have the ability to digest the coating. Another thing I noticed - the BA (presumably oral) of dextroamphetamine is listed as 75% on wiki, which might suggest oral and intranasal administration are similarly effective. I do love the drip, though... why do people have to hate on it?

18. Collapse Details

Because it's a bitter and disgusting taste in your throat and probably far more unhealthy.

19. Collapse Details

I described to a friend the sensation of snorting Adderall as approximately as painful as snorting water (as in not that bad). Would anyone agree?

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Aeon Psyche
    Because it's a bitter and disgusting taste in your throat and probably far more unhealthy.
    Other than possible damage to the nasal septum (which I don't think would be particularly bad compared with cocaine, considering the chemical makeup of the amphetamine salts) why would snorting be worse?

21. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    i like the drip. but i'm also one of those weirdos who likes the coke drip, too.

22. Collapse Details

There is ample evidence that snorting pills is really, really bad for the nose, palate, lungs, etc. Most of the research has been done regarding oxys and other opiates but for the most part it should apply as the binders used in pills are not dissimilar.

23. Collapse Details

OH GOD i have snorted THE

24. Collapse Details

i dont know WHY on earth people snort adderall. its not nearly as strong as oral usage. BTW the best way to take any XR type of stimulant is to seperate the capsule and then grind the beads in your teeth and swallow. that is the only trick i know of that really works;

25. Collapse Details

yes its overly sweet due to way too much sugar in the pill. drips from suboxone are also overly sweet. and clonopin is also slightly sweet in the nose.....
    to the op: oral is the best way to take amphetamines in my mind. even meth....well unless you have a needle. but eating amps will ROCK your fuggin socks off. snorting adderalls doesnt even give a rush

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast