• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

possibly starting antidepressant Effexor, a few Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah exercise really helps. Ive been taking the lexapro every day since thursday i think. It seems like my mood is becoming more stable. The only problems i had were a few slight head aches at the beginning, but now they have gone away. I dont feel like a zombie or anything like that, i thought i would be able to feel the effects alot more, but im not which is good.

yeah exercise really helps. Ive been taking the lexapro every day since thursday i think. It seems like my mood is becoming more stable. The only problems i had were a few slight head aches at the beginning, but now they have gone away. I dont feel like a zombie or anything like that, i thought i would be able to feel the effects alot more, but im not which is good.

Remember you have to give these things a few weeks before real improvement in moods etc. The first two weeks (and eventual tapering off when you decide to discontinue) will be the harshest on you physically. As mentioned above though lexapro withdrawals will be a walk in the park compared to effexor.

I found with lexapro I'd often feel a little fatigued. Not exactly zombie-like; more as though I could use a good yawn, stretch, and nap every few hours. I fell asleep on public transport a couple of times on it :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.