• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] 3rd annual Wine & Cheese Appreciation Picnic [aka Goon'n'Coon] SAT 5th Jan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Maybe we can do a mini-meet. With Kat, myself and a few select others we know to be specifically awesome - that way it won't be too intimidating for you? :)

Aw, I would be honoured! Though that would put even more pressure on me... probably best just to do the regular food thing and I'll try really hard to come. As long as we're somewhere inside with an airconditioner
yes.gif

there was no way I could bring myself to leave the house today...hope you guys rocked it.

I think all up there was 9 of us?

Twas a great day and the weather was PERFECT underneath the tree's. :p

I honestly cant believe how much of a pack of soft cock's you all are for piking because of weather! fo-shammeeeee! :X Unless your already feeling sick before ya head out, guess thats fair enough.

Well we wined and dined in the gardens, then we finished most of the wine so me gabz and Karli bought along a slab of Pure blondes, which was quickly finished and followed up by a half a slab of carltons by Raz, which was quickly drank and followed by another slab of Pure's! So it was more of a coon 'N' C.U.B than Goon..

After the festivities we just kicked back at the couches of the Backpackers I was staying at. I cant really remember much of that as I fell asleep! <3

Much love for everyone that showed up! your all a pack of Legends! and we all got along lovely!

It ended up being myself, breakabeat, raz, blind_injustice, 420star, mg2s, kittymeow, trancegirle, astrosmurf :)

I tried to post a message here from someone's phone yesterday, but it obviously didn't work... it was about ten degrees cooler under the trees and there was a decent breeze coming through the gardens, so we hardly noticed the heat at all. Those who didn't turn up because of the heat really missed out!

Seriously one of the most fun and funniest days I've had in a long time. We had enough cheese and munchies to feed an army, though it was all looking a bit sorry by the late afternoon. We stayed in the gardens until they turfed us out at 8.30ish, then embarked on a drunken stumble/PT mission towards the city complete with a loud, but very tuneful rendition of never tear us apart, which I think our fellow travellers really appreciated. Had a very tasty triple cheese burger on elizabeth st ;), before ending up at the backpacker pub drinking $10 jugs of strongbow.

Thanks to those who turned up, I had an awesome day <3

^hehehe love that word...

thanks for the awesome day guys! You're all great had heaps of fun with yaz :) <3 great to finally meet Raz & kittymeow. shame more people didn't come their loss teehehe alas the smaller group kinda more allowed for everyone to have solid one on one convos/get to know each other better me thinks. I had such a good time, katmeow was right it a lot cooler than I expected given we had set up under that big shady tree.
hoping for and looking forward to future fun times

some fotos (these are from my fone more to come from the digi cam. Its battery cell is carking it argh. click to view bigger i think)
participants of Goon & Coon 08 (minus BREAKaBEAT)- top row from left- blind_injustice, myself, kittymeow. second row- trancegirlie, katmeow, Raz, astrosmurf & 420 star:
blgooncoon08.jpg

those bananas were so small I kept showcasing them..
carlygabeszter.jpg

happy trashbags =D :
erinrazgab.jpg

^Love it, great photos guys! Wish I could have been there, I really do, but I was not in a fit state to leave the house. :(
Vanth and I have already discussed another food event sometime soon, so I guarantee I'll be there for that. There's some new blood I want to meet! :)

I'll be down for the next one. I know enough people now to rock up and not feel like some stranger.

Although i hope to meet some of you at Rainbow so that could change.

Status
Not open for further replies.