• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] 3rd annual Wine & Cheese Appreciation Picnic [aka Goon'n'Coon] SAT 5th Jan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doppelganger said:
^ We may be able to arrange a car pool? Yourself, Dale, Grant and I? Although that probably wouldn't work if you're looking to head off early... ;)

Regardless, do come! I want to see you before you go POP!

Kelvin: Definitely the weekend, I say!

Car pool? Wtf am I 40 or some shit? I am not car pooling. I'm going to get dropped off and picked up. That way I can run off if you guys try any freaky shit.

ButrosButros_Grantos said:
Car pool? Wtf am I 40 or some shit? I am not car pooling. I'm going to get dropped off and picked up. That way I can run off if you guys try any freaky shit.

Aah the joys of being 5 minutes tram ride from town :D

Suckered

ButrosButros_Grantos said:
Car pool? Wtf am I 40 or some shit? I am not car pooling. I'm going to get dropped off and picked up.

That's so nice of your mum.

Bump :D

So....ah...like....what do we need to bring? Who supplies what?

I can bring wine of course. Lots of wine. Red AND white for all those picky bitches out there heehehe.

i think it just kinda works out... like everyone brings wine and cheese and be's merry.

I cant believe how close this is !!!

I am so excited !!!

kittymeow said:
So....ah...like....what do we need to bring? Who supplies what?

I can bring wine of course. Lots of wine. Red AND white for all those picky bitches out there heehehe.

Bring your drinks and a couple of cheeses to share with everyone. A bit of fruit or other munchies won't go astray either. If you've got a picnic rug, bring that along too. We normally manage to get some park benches, but it's a bit more social if everyone's sitting around on the rugs sharing.

I still need to swindle the day off work. It's doable. I'll get there rather early and most likely be drunk by the time everyone else arrives. I'll hurl insults at you all, make love to a piece of fruit then shamble off into the bushes to suprise the wee performing folk...

...Seriously, remember those freaks from last year...

..Grown people should not be dressed as animals for the purpose of entertaining small people, it just seems wrong..

THE MAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Thanks potato)

untitled.JPG

Last edited:
Cool thanks. I do have a picnic rug and I'll get some cheeses. Mmmm I can't wait!

Gate D is it then? Cool....does anyone know the number of the closest tram stop? If not don't worry :)

Victorians burn easily. You might want to bring some sunscreen from memory.

Bring a spare belt in case someones pants keep falling down.

Don't bring a bike helmet, you'll only end up wearing it backwards.

Make sure you wear underwear. People tend to flash their vag while posing for photos if I remember correctly.

Remember, its not some horrible disease, Moe is just really hairy.

You can bring real life friends, as long as everyone promises not to talk about BL.

Some wipe on sex appeal wouldn't go astray either.

Oh my god.....THE LITTLE PEOPLE!!!!

I wasn't even on drugs and they did my head in.

Weren't they dressed as wind in the willows....I think the badger was kind of hot?!

Does that count as beastiality?

Depends what was going through your mind whilst checking out said badger. If you were imagining performing sexual acts on the animal not the person in the suit, then yes, i would say thats bestiality.

NickyJ said:
Victorians burn easily. You might want to bring some sunscreen from memory.

Bring a spare belt in case someones pants keep falling down.

Don't bring a bike helmet, you'll only end up wearing it backwards.

Make sure you wear underwear. People tend to flash their vag while posing for photos if I remember correctly.

Remember, its not some horrible disease, Moe is just really hairy.

You can bring real life friends, as long as everyone promises not to talk about BL.

Some wipe on sex appeal wouldn't go astray either.

Bwahahaha!!

Mary Poppins said:
Oh my god.....THE LITTLE PEOPLE!!!!

I wasn't even on drugs and they did my head in.

Weren't they dressed as wind in the willows....I think the badger was kind of hot?!

Does that count as beastiality?

YES! Wind in the Willows! I couldn't for the life of me think what that play was that was going on.

This guy doesn't look like the badger to which you refer does he?

i think i'm out. have to work and the rest of the week is gonna be too trashy to do so at any other point.

Status
Not open for further replies.