• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] 3rd annual Wine & Cheese Appreciation Picnic [aka Goon'n'Coon] SAT 5th Jan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Take Air Asia and come down to KL! ;)

BTW...quick question: I like to drink my wine with chocolate sometimes. My friends said I'm doing it wrong. Am I?

rm2x said:
:( nah

but I shall make it down there one day soon :) (my best mate lived there for years and wants to head down soonish he reckons, with me in tow)

Yes, yes you should! :p

^ Will you be picnicing it up?

[is picnicing a word?]

[picnicking?]

I think it is picnicking....

Do we have a roll call yet?

Pending thorough analysis of attendees, I could be in ;) :p

^^ So far...

yes!
katmeow
420star
doppelganger
bb_g
shorza
kittymeow
COTB
m_g2s
breakabeat

Maybe!
dfrs
vanth
immortal teknique
psychosythesis
SLM+dale
mary poppins
iamtha1

Last edited:
Remember that Good and Coon when SLM made out with breakabeat? That was awesome :D

^ Tehehehe, all you gotta do is rub it the right way! ;)

I'd love to join you all but I'm on call over New Years. I should probably just quit my job, shouldn't I?

I have actually been told that fuck all people actually show up to these things now days by a few people.

^ Wine and cheese picnic has been different. There was probably in excess of 20 people there over the course of the day both years. I'm guessing it might be a little smaller without the interstate visitors, but there still seems to be quite a few people keen already :)

Lol! What shenanigans!! I hope lots of people turn up....I've met a few BL's but its about time I met more!! :D

I'll be there, every year we've had this has been a decent turn out and it's always nice to just sit doen and relax with a good supply of food/cheese/wine and also some kind of fruit that I can make sweet romantic love to in ecstatic thrall while everyone else watches bewildered at the sight of me....

/mango

Mary Poppins said:
I have three mangoes sitting on top of my fridge right now bbg....

by the time this picnic comes around, it should be just the right texture for BB_G.

Status
Not open for further replies.