• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] 3rd annual Wine & Cheese Appreciation Picnic [aka Goon'n'Coon] SAT 5th Jan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
psycosynthesis said:
I might be in, if I'm not working. Drugfukdrockstar...doofing for a few days hey? Tribeadelic by any chance?

It's possibly on the cards. Im really unsure of what the hell i wanna do this year to be honest. :\

Definitely the weekend. I used up my leave traveling so I actually gotta work!! Pfft. Haha

m4dd0g said:
Sadly this is the first one im going to miss :(

Me too :(

Goon and Coon brings back so many good memories tho! I'm proud to be an interstate veteran :D

drugfukkdrockstar said:
Are you going to this thing?^ Would be awesome to catch up with you!

:( nah

but I shall make it down there one day soon :) (my best mate lived there for years and wants to head down soonish he reckons, with me in tow)

Hmm, I'm thinking my fruit of choiuce this year shall be plums :D

Oh, either that or a big fuck off watermelon. But regardless work shall pay the price for making me work that day with a /cough /cough sick cannot attend work, and I shall be there to drink a lot of wine with all of joo.

Is potato back yet?

Dooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiit. :)
I saw potato at a house-party recently. This means he's still alive, and as far as I could tell, doing awesomely. =D

^I realise you're living with the guy. Just letting people know he's not a rotting corpse in your backroom. :)
You should both have an outing together. It'll be good for you. ;)

God damn it, I'm gonna miss the Potato too :\ I love that guy! Probably not the same way 1234 has been loving him but its still love all the same :D

ButrosButros_Grantos said:
Hmm, I'm thinking my fruit of choiuce this year shall be plums :D

You could have them sitting on your fingertips like cheezels, just waiting to be licked off.

Sat 5th January looks like win. I'll dig up the map from last year's thread at some point :D

As an addendum to the last cheese&wine ive gotten at least a dozen people completely hooked on cheese&cheezels since

Boo! Why do i miss this every year.

Love to be there but ill be in Thailand.
Oh well. Too bad for me ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.