• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] 3rd annual Wine & Cheese Appreciation Picnic [aka Goon'n'Coon] SAT 5th Jan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Google is my friend...reds should be around 14 - 16C apparently - and never above 18C. :)

tbh I don't like wine that much. But I can make it go down =D;)
good idea cotb!

n yess- the Saturday!! I'm working through the festive season. I was gonna chip in my big vote for weekend messiness when I suggested G&C be enjoyed once again

let the good times roll %)
n yer all coming. end of story :p

kittymeow said:
Google is my friend...reds should be around 14 - 16C apparently - and never above 18C. :)

Sweet, but how do you keep wine at that temperature :\

Fridges are like 3-5 or something? Questions Questions.

Immortal Teknique said:
Sweet, but how do you keep wine at that temperature :\

Fridges are like 3-5 or something? Questions Questions.

You can get one of those specific wine cooler fridges that you can set the temperature on. I think you can get one that holds 28 or so bottles for about $300. There are some much more serious ones on the market that are between $1500 - $4000 - only for the hardcore collector!

ButrosButros_Grantos said:
What's this goon and coon bullshit? Cheese and wine appreciation picnic.

I would just like to point out that if anyone actually brings goon or coon, they can sit by themselves while we point and laugh ;)

What fruit will you be having special times with this year, bb_g?

I might be in, if I'm not working. Drugfukdrockstar...doofing for a few days hey? Tribeadelic by any chance?

Sadly this is the first one im going to miss :(

I will be there the following weekend to correct my lack of Melbourne decadence though

I actually meant that I cant make during the week, I can only come on the weekend. So Uh, YAY !!!!

So torn... I really want to lug myself along and show you all the incredible expanding belly. But wine, and debauchery all around... it's just going to be cruel :( Cruel I tell you. Sipping lemonade is just not quite the same. Although I can certainly eat cheese still.

But keep it on the weekend and there might be a small possibility we'll drop in - I could even drive this time ;)

^ We may be able to arrange a car pool? Yourself, Dale, Grant and I? Although that probably wouldn't work if you're looking to head off early... ;)

Regardless, do come! I want to see you before you go POP!

Kelvin: Definitely the weekend, I say!

onetwothreefour said:
if i come i should probably stick to the wine this time around.

Whatever.

I have a couple of photos of your little 'snooze'.

I'm not sure I'm down with all this goon hating. When did you fuckers get classy?

Status
Not open for further replies.