• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Smoking habanero peppers to get high

^
|
I was thinking the same exact thing!
smile.gif

------------------
"I dislike the drug you are using, but I would defend with my life your right to use it."
- Paraphrase on Voltaire
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
- Dr. Johnson
"We do not sense imagination enough to sense what we are missing."
-Jean Toomer

This is a joke (I know, "duh!"). Smoking capsicin would undoubtedly cause extreme pain, and probably anaphylactic shock.

um...isn't this the same stuff they use in pepper spray?
The result is concentrated Capsaicin extract, which when smoked with a vaporizer will give quite an amazing high. It relaxes you a lot and gives you quite a nice trip.
bullshit!!! relaxing nice trip my ass!!! more like convulsing on the floor incapacitated choking with burning irritated lungs!!! sounds more like riot control or self defense more than a legal high...

Good Corruption, yes, you are corrupt. This is the very same stuff in pepper spray. Someone would have to be extremely stupid to try this one.

Guys, let's get the facts straight. Homer ate Guatemalan Insanity Peppers, not habeneros. Comeon guys, I am a little disappointed. And for those about to try this experiment, first, cut up a habenero and rub the juice on your skin. You will notice that your skin will turn red and become irritated. Then decide if you want to smoke it.

I made some chilly with habanero... big mistake... after cutting the peppers and getting the oil on my hands slowly a warmth started developing into a buring that developed into extream pain lasting for about 24 hours...I couldn't sleep because my hands were in so much pain...
So I dare you to try to smoke them...
smile.gif

guys and gals, beware of anything you read on adequacy.org.
it's a right wing christian site, for the most part, but there are also articles there which are the complete opposite.
basically speaking, the articles are intended to be provocative, sometimes in the extreme, and NEVER to be taken as truthful, not even as a representation of the author's true opinion.

if you get a kick out of crazy dreams then use LOTS of cooking herbs (mixed herbs, rosmary, aniseed - that sort of thing). you'll have a wild nights dream-tripping and dream lots!
------------------
me, the Devil and God are engaging in a threesome

Once I ate a peice of a red/orange habanaro......I was in pain for about 30 minutes, PAIN... It wasn't just "oo this is hot" it was fucking BURNING, it felt like my mouth/throat was being burned away, I drank a lot of milk and it helped a little....evil fuckin peppers....the green ones are not nearly as hot and are probably what you should use for cooking :) red/orange is way to ripe and way too acidic.

I think I read somewhere that the buzz is much better if you plug them.
Happy Trails,
DrWild

Don't laught but I did a really really stupid thing when i was younger.
I put very hot peppers (can't remember which type) on my dick thinking they would stop me from cuming all night and be a great sex aid.
Me + new sex partner = ER all night.