• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What are Roxies

hmm they have tylenol in them...that isn't bad in small does right? I know too much is bad for your liver. They snort pretty easy...nothing, even for the first time I did it, and its good. What about injecting Roxis does anyone know anything there?

Pillthrill said:
What about injecting Roxi's does anyone know anything there?

Well mate, my step father snorts, pops and IVs a lot of stuff. Not to long again he told me that he IV'd "roxys. That isn't my bag of biscuits. Just please do a lot of research before attempting such an act. Best of luck to you and please be very careful, cheers

Pillthrill said:
hmm they have tylenol in them...that isn't bad in small does right? I know too much is bad for your liver. They snort pretty easy...nothing, even for the first time I did it, and its good. What about injecting Roxis does anyone know anything there?

No they don't. You're thinking of percocet. Injecting ANY APAP is bad.

Opicid said:
They must be rare I have never seen one or actaully met some1 who has talked about it., besides my girlfriend refercing her comatose friend

They ARENT RARE AT ALL in miami or the South Florida Area, i live in south florida and we are literally Flooded with Roxicodone Pills. Hell i even Get a script for (#240 30mg IR ones EVERY MONTH) or 'Blues' as alot of people call them because of their light blue color...............

Yeah ^^^^ i get those A 215 Blue Tabs Those are 30mgs (Of Oxycodone) per Tab, The green ones are 15mgs (of Oxycodone) per tab.................

StevanskiJR said:
Does anyone know if u can IV Roxy's??

They are one of the EASIEST pills to bang, about as easy to fire as old school DILAUDIS, M Sulfates IR's, and The M4 Dillies...

Roxies have been around since BEFORE OxyContin.

They originally were patented by Roxane LABS...Hence the Name. Roxane+Oxycodone=Roxicodone.

They are THE BEST Oxycodone pills for I.V. use hands down.