• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 100mg Morphine Sulfate (time release)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayzhova

Bluelighter
So, I have stumbled across some 100mg Morphine Sulfate pills with the release coating and wonder what my options might be. I am familiar with pretty much all other opiates, but have never messed with morphine. I did hear that it's one of the best, but I'm a little stand-offish about breaking that coating off. Don't want too much too quick. I'm thinking about just chopping it in half and popping it. Any thoughts on that process or other suggestions?
They look like this.....http://www.drugs.com/imprints/abg-100-1488.html

Last edited:
What are your options?

* Swallow it. Cut it in half, or take the whole thing. If you do not have a high tolerance, then start with half. If you wish to bypass the time release (which I sure would) then crush it and wash it down with some juice. This, however, will get the least amount of morphine into your system because it has a low bio when orally consumed.

*Sniff it. Remove the waxy coating from the pill and crush to a powder and snort. Slightly more effective than eating it, will kick in harder and you can do small amounts at a time to see what works for you.

*Inject it. Don't do it. Very unsafe.

*Plug it. Stick it up your bum. Safer than injecting it and still more effective than swallowing it.

*Send it to me. :)

Frank Zito said:
INSUFLATING (sniffing) morphine has a LOW bio-availability...

Yeah, but since it still drips into your stomach it is at least as effective as swallowing it. Plus theres no time release once you sniff it, it will hit a lot quicker.

How much would one sell one of those for on northern virginia... or in general how much would you sell it for???

How much would one sell one of those for on northern virginia... or in general how much would you sell it for??? anywhere your from. in USD preferably

If your lucky you can get a dollar a mg from someone stupid. But selling drugs is illegal.

Around here you can get between $50 and $100 for that pill. Pain pills usually go for a $1 a milligram in my town which sucks because that's expensive. Good thing I don't have much of a tolerance, 15mg of morphine gets me high.

Yeah, when there's a will theres a way, and crushing a pill is the best way of slaying the time-released beast.

They contain an insoluble polymer that acts as a time-release mechanism. Crushing them up won't defeat it.

No kidding? Could you show me a link, I am curious to how this works.

Nickatina said:
No kidding? Could you show me a link, I am curious to how this works.

Ive heard that SAME THING from here at BL but NEVER SEEN ANY EVIDENCE ANYWHERE, and when i crush them up and snort them them GET ME MUCH HIGHER AT LEAST, WHen I eat them i can eat 200mgs and FEEL NOTHING, when i sniff them 60mgs and IAM GOOD TO GO....................

I think its BS PERSONALLY because for MS-Contin it SAYS NOT TO CRUSH UP THE PILLS AND WHAT NOT, or else you will get the whole dose at once, They probably WOULDNT SAY THAT if the CRUSHED UP POWDERED MORPHINE WOULD STILL HAVE A TIME RELEASE...................

OK.....Well, I cut one in half and just swallowed it. Never did any crushing or snorting. I actually received a pretty intense, long-lasting high. Not a whole lot of euphoria though, which is really what I was looking for. And something really tore up my stomach as well. Not sure if it was the massive amount of starbucks that I had or the Morphine, or maybe a combination of the two. Nothing a good amount of bud could solve, but man it was uncomfortable. The morphine will definate give you a serious high though. Is it true that people will actually pay $1 a mg for these things?

Last edited by a moderator:
GenericMind said:
They contain an insoluble polymer that acts as a time-release mechanism. Crushing them up won't defeat it.
I'm pretty certain this time release mechanism can be removed by soaking the pills in dichloro or trichloromethane. Works like a charm. You'll have to aquire those solvents if you don't have them though, which can be difficult for some.

jayzhova said:
OK.....Well, I cut one in half and just swallowed it. Never did any crushing or snorting. I actually received a pretty intense, long-lasting high. Not a whole lot of euphoria though, which is really what I was looking for. And something really tore up my stomach as well. Not sure if it was the massive amount of starbucks that I had or the Morphine, or maybe a combination of the two. Nothing a good amount of bud could solve, but man it was uncomfortable. The morphine will definate give you a serious high though. Is it true that people will actually pay $1 a mg for these things?

its true people will PAY $X a mg for them BUT ID TAKE THAT TRADING PART OUT OF YOUR POST IMMEDIATLY.

Some places it goes for a dollar an mg but in my area it goes for the SAME PRICE as roxicodone. So for a roxicodone 30mg pill they cost X bucks, and if YOU CAN EVEN FIND MORPHINE They go for the SAME PRICE so for a 30mg MS-Contin it would be $X bucks( Iam getting a few on the 15th from my buddy, he is shooting me #15 (or more he said he would take care of me, I EXPECT 15 but he gave me 8 extra IR 15mg IR's Last month too..........) 60mg MS-Contins......... probably a little more because i gave him 30 roxi for them............

Oxycodone goes for X Cents a MG in MY AREA

jayzhova said:

And YEs, The stomach irritation was probably from the Mixture of the Starbucks and the Morphine...............

Status
Not open for further replies.