• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids 100mg Morphine Sulfate (time release)

Status
Not open for further replies.
are u retarted? if all u had to do was suck on the pill for the time-release to be surpassed, that would happen as soon as the pill hit your stomach... and im 100% positive

I don't know why but I've never been able to get a euphoric high from morphine - a whole 100mg morphine pill doesn't do shit(even before i had done enough opiates to have any sort of tolerance) and i've done them a few different ways(snorting, swallowing and injecting). plus my stomach always hurts pretty bad.

EMR said:
THE COATING ON THE ABG 100 OR M 100 HAVE EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE TIME RELEASE. ONCE U POP IT 9IN UR MOUTH LICK IT TAKE A PAPER TOWEL AND DRY IT OFF. THE GREY COATING IS GONE AND IT SHOULD BE PURE WHITE. IF U TAKE THE PILL AS A WHOLE OR BREAK IT, IT DOESN'T MATTER. THERE IS NO TIME-RELEASE ONCE THAT GREY COATING IS OFF. IT WILL HIT U ALL AT ONCE. I AM 100% POSITIVE.
There is a wax matrix inside the pill. The coating being removed wont fully defeat the time release. However, crushing the pill will.

god i get these pills all the time, and i have crushed, mixed with juice, plugged and everything and nothing works to break the time release. it always hits the same. even when mixed with cold water or orange juice the little white pill powder doesnt disolve at all. it sucks!

I normally don't post much anymore, esp since I read this on my blackberry no
w... I just had to here though this is getting stupid. I have been doing moephi
ne in all it's forms for years and years now and have spent countless hund
reds of hours researching it. First, ALL time release pills use the coat
ing for identifying the doseage, making it smoother to swallow, keeping
a gross taste from hitting your tongue, and Sometimes to help ease
stomach discomfort. There is NO time release property in the coatin
gm. As someone mentioned, the ciating comes off from sucking, how
the hell could it be used to delay the release of a potentially fatal
Amount of a drug entering your system. It just doesn't and wouldn't work

Some pills are gelcaps filled with little beads...these are my fav and what
I usually get herem. They are the safest pills other than knoll brand
Dilaudids to shoot. You put the desired amount of beads into the spoon
(Judging by the dose of the pills you can figure ur using about x mg; I.E. 100 mg
Pill I use about 3/4 thus about 75mg....and don't get into solubility with me
, There's a reason u can get more than 30mg into 1ml of water but that's for
Another thread) and put in a full 1ml rig worth of water, then you boil the
Beads/water until the beads kind of stick to each other in a big floating
Mass of beadsm. Then take away heat and right away you use back of
The rig to crush all the beads, folding the little eax glob over and over until
You end up with a tiny flake of wax in the eater, the water wull be very thin
, Or watery, not thick or sludgy at all. You should use cotton to filter it
As cotton seems to somehow absorb some of the wax that gets into solution (
I have double filtered this solution and the first time the cotton saturates
With wax, the second time it keeps its capilary action that allows filtering
To work in the first place. This shows me that the cotton works very
Well, I have even added other opiates to this solution such as dope
Or dilaudid or oxy and found that the solution works great, no gumming
Up or anything like that. This solution has been injected by myself literally
Thousands of times, well over a thousand times, and I've never once had ANY
Health related problems. I've even missed fulk shots a good number of times
And I've actually said FUCK IT and injected into a muscle or sub-q
After getting pissed at not being able to find a vein for like an hour. I never
Once had an issue with an abcess or anything else, just the std.
Histamine release due to morphine.

All other pills I've come across have required a lot more processing,
The ms-contins need a lot of extra water, and still give a yucky solution. I've ka
Jabbed this gunk before but it hurts the veins bad

Oxycontins shouldn't be cooked and ms-contins, well, I'm undecided.
Somepeople say do, some don't, I've never wanted to really bother
Risking not getting high, as when I get the contins its cuz I can't get
The beads and thus, I also pay more so don't wanna risk screwing them up.

Hope this helps a few people, maybe ill post a thread about it next time I'm at
A computer, but I hope this clears it up on this topic about the coating:
ALL time release pain pills use some sort of wax or wax matrix as the SOLE
Time release systems.

morphine sulf 30 MG CR TAB WAT

Ok so due to some serious pain i have been on different pain killers for a few years now. In the past few years it was opiates like percocet. Curently I am taking Oxycodone HCL 15 MG tablet MCK, 2 pills 4 times a day for the total of 8 pills/ 120 MG a day. On top of that doctor gave me morphine sulf 30 mg CR tab WAT. I tried taking 2 morphine pills at the same time, NOTHING it just doesn't do anything for me. My question is if i crush 1 morphine pill very well and then put it in a little bit of boiling water and swallow that, will i OD on this condidering i have very high tolerance for oxy, but i will want to know if that amount of swallowed morphine will kill me. If not, can i do this with 2 pills? I don't want to snort, shoot, or insert it into my rectum (junky with standards haha) Please post with relevant info if taking morphine this way will get a stronger reaction for me.

thank you

between X cents and X dollar a mg in Va. You'd have to be a nut to even fantasize about selling morphine in Va. I get #120-100mg tabs a month along with hydromorphone 8 mg for break through pain and I had to sign a contract that says they can conduct a pill count at any time and that they can give me a urine test at any time. I'm also only allowed to use one pharmacy to fill narcotic prescriptions. Do they do this anywhere else or is it just a Va. thing?

Last edited by a moderator:
sayser69
the reason you're not getting any pain relief from the morphine is because you're on such a high dose of oxycodone. 120 mg of oxycodone is about the equivelant of 180 mg of morphine. So taking 60 mg of morphine is like taking another 40 mg of oxycodone. Doubt this makes any sense because I just woke up. It would be better if your doc put you on 100 mg of morphine bid(twice a day), and the oxycodone prn(as needed) so that way you can adjust the oxys to get the proper pain relief

THE COATING ON THE ABG 100 OR M 100 HAVE EVERYTHING TO DO WITH THE TIME RELEASE. ONCE U POP IT 9IN UR MOUTH LICK IT TAKE A PAPER TOWEL AND DRY IT OFF. THE GREY COATING IS GONE AND IT SHOULD BE PURE WHITE. IF U TAKE THE PILL AS A WHOLE OR BREAK IT, IT DOESN'T MATTER. THERE IS NO TIME-RELEASE ONCE THAT GREY COATING IS OFF. IT WILL HIT U ALL AT ONCE. I AM 100% POSITIVE.

Please do not type in all caps.

And also, do not lick off the coating of a pill you plan on injecting. That's not a great method.

100 mg of Morphine Sulphate

I have found this thread to be rather entertaining, so much misinformation. The time release for the pill is the wax matrix that is inside the pill. The grey coating is simply to ease the process of swallowing the pills and identification.

I currently am perscribed 100mg Morphine Sukphate 4 times a day for Severe Periphrial Neuropathy. My process is as follows:

1) Wash the coating off of the pill, doing this will keep you from getting blue/gray dots in your skin, king of like a tatoo.

2) Dry the pill and crush completely in a heat resistant container (ie a large spoon)

3) Heat water to boiling, I microwave water is a small plastic bowl.

4) Draw up 3 ml of the hot water and mix with crushed pill. This will begin to melt the wax matix, you will see an oily sheen on the surface of the water. This is the wax.

5) I use a flame to heat the water in the spoon back up to melt all of the solids in the spoon.

6) At theis point I take the plunger out an extra 3 ml syringe and place a sufficient amount of cotton into the empty barrel and gently tuck it down to the bottom of the barrel.

7) I then take the solution and inject it into the barrel with the cotton placed over a sterile container. This filters the solution removing the wax matrix.

8) Using a new sterile syringe draw up the filtered solution and you are ready to go.

Some important things to remember when injecting foriegn substances is that you have removed the safety precautions that the pharmacutical company has engineered into the pill. Injecting is also a very good way to increase your bodies tolerance to the medication. If you have not had prior experience to injecting opiates, then 100mg is not the place to start. The whole point is to get a pleasuarble experience and not to OD or die. Morphine can and will supress your resperation and cause you to die.

Clean sterile equipment is a must, also never ever share a neddle or your other equipment with anyone. Hepatitis and HIV are very real and it only takes 1 mistake to change your life forever.

I have provided this information for educational purposes only. I do not advocate anyone that has not injected drugs to start, but if you are determined to do it then do it safely. Your health and life are not worth a more intense high. The other thing to keep in mind that if you inject drugs you are more apt to become physically dependent on the substance. Going through withdrawls is not pleasant, trust me I know.

I hope that has helped to shed some light on the process involved in preparing a solution from 100mg Morphine Sulphate. This solution can be injested orally, or up the coolie as well as into a vein. Do yourself a favor and play safe.

Sorry for any spelling errors.

i was browsing this thread earlier before i swallowed one of these. funny that someone else happened to post in it after 3+ months of dormancy just a few hours later :p

this was my first experience with morphine and although i have a decent buzz going i don't really like its sedative effects. i take hydros/oxys at work fairly regularly and am able to get just as much if not more accomplished than if i weren't on them but with the morphine i was definitely struggling to keep my thoughts together. it also felt like my arms and shoulders were weighed down.

this will likely be my only experiment with this drug.

its true people will PAY $X a mg for them BUT ID TAKE THAT TRADING PART OUT OF YOUR POST IMMEDIATLY.

Some places it goes for a dollar an mg but in my area it goes for the SAME PRICE as roxicodone. So for a roxicodone 30mg pill they cost 10 bucks, and if YOU CAN EVEN FIND MORPHINE They go for the SAME PRICE so for a 30mg MS-Contin it would be $X bucks( Iam getting a few on the 15th from my buddy, he is shooting me #15 (or more he said he would take care of me, I EXPECT 15 but he gave me 8 extra IR 15mg IR's Last month too..........) 60mg MS-Contins......... probably a little more because i gave him 30 roxi for them............

Oxycodone goes for 33 Cents a MG in MY AREA

lol i get 180 30mg ir morphs a mounth and am lucky if i can sell them for X$ each i usually just pop them 4-5 with 2mg of xanax is a fun night

Last edited by a moderator:
/closed, obvious dudes above me are scammers sourcing,

self-serving, no price discussion, no sourcing

Don't bump old threads, and DO NOT post prices!!!

Read the rules before posting and you would know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.