Bluelight

Thread: 100mg Morphine Sulfate (time release)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 55
  1. Collapse Details
    100mg Morphine Sulfate (time release) 
    #1
    So, I have stumbled across some 100mg Morphine Sulfate pills with the release coating and wonder what my options might be. I am familiar with pretty much all other opiates, but have never messed with morphine. I did hear that it's one of the best, but I'm a little stand-offish about breaking that coating off. Don't want too much too quick. I'm thinking about just chopping it in half and popping it. Any thoughts on that process or other suggestions?
    They look like this.....http://www.drugs.com/imprints/abg-100-1488.html
    Last edited by jayzhova; 06-12-2007 at 23:52.
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    The coating has nothing to do with the time release...
     

  3. Collapse Details
     
    #3
    Bluelighter Nickatina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Yeayeaaah!
    Posts
    1,900
    What are your options?

    * Swallow it. Cut it in half, or take the whole thing. If you do not have a high tolerance, then start with half. If you wish to bypass the time release (which I sure would) then crush it and wash it down with some juice. This, however, will get the least amount of morphine into your system because it has a low bio when orally consumed.

    *Sniff it. Remove the waxy coating from the pill and crush to a powder and snort. Slightly more effective than eating it, will kick in harder and you can do small amounts at a time to see what works for you.

    *Inject it. Don't do it. Very unsafe.

    *Plug it. Stick it up your bum. Safer than injecting it and still more effective than swallowing it.

    *Send it to me.
     

  4. Collapse Details
     
    #4
    INSUFLATING (sniffing) morphine has a LOW bio-availability...
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    Bluelighter Nickatina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Yeayeaaah!
    Posts
    1,900
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Zito
    INSUFLATING (sniffing) morphine has a LOW bio-availability...
    Yeah, but since it still drips into your stomach it is at least as effective as swallowing it. Plus theres no time release once you sniff it, it will hit a lot quicker.
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    Bluelighter melange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Richmond, Va - in a mansion with the phantom parked out front
    Posts
    9,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank Zito
    INSUFLATING (sniffing) morphine has a LOW bio-availability...

    lower than oral?
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    How much would one sell one of those for on northern virginia... or in general how much would you sell it for???
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    How much would one sell one of those for on northern virginia... or in general how much would you sell it for??? anywhere your from. in USD preferably
     

  9. Collapse Details
     
    #9
    Bluelighter Nickatina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Yeayeaaah!
    Posts
    1,900
    If your lucky you can get a dollar a mg from someone stupid. But selling drugs is illegal.
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    199
    Around here you can get between $50 and $100 for that pill. Pain pills usually go for a $1 a milligram in my town which sucks because that's expensive. Good thing I don't have much of a tolerance, 15mg of morphine gets me high.
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    Bluelighter GenericMind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    38,846
    You're not going to defeat the time-release mechanism on Morphine pills.
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    Yes you are some brands have to be crushed very well well though.
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #13
    Bluelighter Nickatina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Yeayeaaah!
    Posts
    1,900
    Yeah, when there's a will theres a way, and crushing a pill is the best way of slaying the time-released beast.
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    #14
    Bluelighter GenericMind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Western New York
    Posts
    38,846
    They contain an insoluble polymer that acts as a time-release mechanism. Crushing them up won't defeat it.
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    #15
    Bluelighter Nickatina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Yeayeaaah!
    Posts
    1,900
    No kidding? Could you show me a link, I am curious to how this works.
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickatina
    No kidding? Could you show me a link, I am curious to how this works.
    Ive heard that SAME THING from here at BL but NEVER SEEN ANY EVIDENCE ANYWHERE, and when i crush them up and snort them them GET ME MUCH HIGHER AT LEAST, WHen I eat them i can eat 200mgs and FEEL NOTHING, when i sniff them 60mgs and IAM GOOD TO GO....................

    I think its BS PERSONALLY because for MS-Contin it SAYS NOT TO CRUSH UP THE PILLS AND WHAT NOT, or else you will get the whole dose at once, They probably WOULDNT SAY THAT if the CRUSHED UP POWDERED MORPHINE WOULD STILL HAVE A TIME RELEASE...................
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    #17
    OK.....Well, I cut one in half and just swallowed it. Never did any crushing or snorting. I actually received a pretty intense, long-lasting high. Not a whole lot of euphoria though, which is really what I was looking for. And something really tore up my stomach as well. Not sure if it was the massive amount of starbucks that I had or the Morphine, or maybe a combination of the two. Nothing a good amount of bud could solve, but man it was uncomfortable. The morphine will definate give you a serious high though. Is it true that people will actually pay $1 a mg for these things?
    Last edited by phrozen; 07-12-2007 at 16:55.
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    #18
    Bluelighter Psych0naut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,224
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericMind
    They contain an insoluble polymer that acts as a time-release mechanism. Crushing them up won't defeat it.
    I'm pretty certain this time release mechanism can be removed by soaking the pills in dichloro or trichloromethane. Works like a charm. You'll have to aquire those solvents if you don't have them though, which can be difficult for some.
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by jayzhova
    OK.....Well, I cut one in half and just swallowed it. Never did any crushing or snorting. I actually received a pretty intense, long-lasting high. Not a whole lot of euphoria though, which is really what I was looking for. And something really tore up my stomach as well. Not sure if it was the massive amount of starbucks that I had or the Morphine, or maybe a combination of the two. Nothing a good amount of bud could solve, but man it was uncomfortable. The morphine will definate give you a serious high though. Is it true that people will actually pay $1 a mg for these things?
    its true people will PAY $X a mg for them BUT ID TAKE THAT TRADING PART OUT OF YOUR POST IMMEDIATLY.

    Some places it goes for a dollar an mg but in my area it goes for the SAME PRICE as roxicodone. So for a roxicodone 30mg pill they cost X bucks, and if YOU CAN EVEN FIND MORPHINE They go for the SAME PRICE so for a 30mg MS-Contin it would be $X bucks( Iam getting a few on the 15th from my buddy, he is shooting me #15 (or more he said he would take care of me, I EXPECT 15 but he gave me 8 extra IR 15mg IR's Last month too..........) 60mg MS-Contins......... probably a little more because i gave him 30 roxi for them............


    Oxycodone goes for X Cents a MG in MY AREA
    Last edited by Captain.Heroin; 19-11-2010 at 12:14.
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    #20
    Quote Originally Posted by jayzhova
    OK.....Well, I cut one in half and just swallowed it. Never did any crushing or snorting. I actually received a pretty intense, long-lasting high. Not a whole lot of euphoria though, which is really what I was looking for. And something really tore up my stomach as well. Not sure if it was the massive amount of starbucks that I had or the Morphine, or maybe a combination of the two. Nothing a good amount of bud could solve, but man it was uncomfortable. The morphine will definate give you a serious high though. Is it true that people will actually pay $1 a mg for these things?
    And YEs, The stomach irritation was probably from the Mixture of the Starbucks and the Morphine...............
    Last edited by phrozen; 07-12-2007 at 16:55.
     

  21. Collapse Details
     
    #21
    Bluelight Crew Swerlz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    FUCK YOU.. THATS WHERE
    Posts
    11,292
    Didn't F&b write up something bout taking off the wax matrix in the MS-Contins??
     

  22. Collapse Details
     
    #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Swerz
    Didn't F&b write up something bout taking off the wax matrix in the MS-Contins??

    What's up Swerz Bro?????????
     

  23. Collapse Details
     
    #23
    because ITS AGAINST THE RULES OF BLUELIGHT AND YOU CAN GET KICKED OFF............
     

  24. Collapse Details
     
    #24
    Because it's against the rules. Consider this a soft warning.
     

  25. Collapse Details
     
    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by MethaContin
    its true people will PAY $X a mg for them BUT ID TAKE THAT TRADING PART OUT OF YOUR POST IMMEDIATLY.

    Some places it goes for a dollar an mg but in my area it goes for the SAME PRICE as roxicodone. So for a roxicodone 30mg pill they cost X bucks, and if YOU CAN EVEN FIND MORPHINE They go for the SAME PRICE so for a 30mg MS-Contin it would be $X bucks( Iam getting a few on the 15th from my buddy, he is shooting me #15 (or more he said he would take care of me, I EXPECT 15 but he gave me 8 extra IR 15mg IR's Last month too..........) 60mg MS-Contins......... probably a little more because i gave him 30 roxi for them............


    Oxycodone goes for X Cents a MG in MY AREA

    I know that roxicodone is basically like percocet, but instead of having acetaminophen it has hydrochloride. Sounds nice not having to worry about your acetaminophen intake like you do when you take percocets, but what does the hydrochloride do to you? What are the differences?
    Last edited by Captain.Heroin; 19-11-2010 at 12:15.
     

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •