• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

TOUR - Future Music Festival 03/08 REVIEWS!!

Fucking hell that's an excellent lineup! Seriously doubt I'll be going though. :(

Got my ticket!Swapped it for a V Fest ticket.Then bought another V fest ticket.Randwick here I come!! :D:D:D

yossarian_is_sane! said:
yes yes yes they were hooray hooray! Now I only hope the breaks don't clash with the trance.

If it's like last years one, there will be a stage devoted to breaks and a stage devoted to trance, so it shouldn't be a problem (unless the acts you want to see are on at the same time).

Rated E said:
If it's like last years one, there will be a stage devoted to breaks and a stage devoted to trance, so it shouldn't be a problem (unless the acts you want to see are on at the same time).

yeah that's what im worried about.

I'm going just for digga's.

Woot! =D

If the gurners make it lame there will be some glow stick floggin's handed out ;)

Well I recently saw a poster showing that Sven Vath will be playing his own gig and the tickets being only $49 or so I thought that might be better to go to......Hmmm.....

I'd prefer a smaller crowd of mostly techno enthusiasts.

^^^^
indeed i agree.

But digweed as well, i cant resist and i had such a good time at future last year.

On the FMF web page they have listed which artists will be playing on what stages.

These headliners are all on the main stage:

The Chemical Brothers
John Digweed
Roger Sanchez

So I'm glad to see that a Digweed / Chems clash is not a possibility.

Of course Sven Vath is on another stage, so a clash with one of those two I just mentioned is more than likely.

i like the idea that only 6 acts are on the main stage, which will hopefully equal that they will get longer sets... at least over an hour anywayz.

paid and got tickets last night... this is going to go off...

as much as i hate posting links to ITM... i dont know why...

but its the only place i can find the set times and what not

http://www.inthemix.com.au/festivals/528/

an hour half set for chems is tops, seeing they get 2 hours in their side shows.

im happy, not any real clashes, i will just wander most the day...

but will be at chems, who made who and datarock and i wanna spend sometime dancing funny at the silent disco

FUCK... now im excited

^thanks mate.

i was hoping kid koala would be earlier as i will have to leave his set to ensure good spot for chems.

I'll probably see Elite Force during the day, then spend the afternoon and night at the main stage for Sanchez then Digweed then Chems.

Should be very nice.

Stupid question...do they allow/sell alcohol at this event? Have a free ticket available, answer may result in my attendance.

Got to say I'm seriously fucking pissed that digga's is playing at 4 in the afternoon.

What the fuck.

Like seriously....

Retards. :(