• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

TOUR - Future Music Festival 03/08 REVIEWS!!

the best fuckin show in the world

i would expect they would get over an hour set... here is hoping

open with hey boy hey girl...

throw in block rockin beats.. and i honestly could not give a fuck what else is really played... those 2 songs changed my musical taste...

this is my next event besides interpol, and i cant fuckin wait.

Hey boy, hey girl, superstar djs, here we go!

Aww shit. I can't wait to hear that beat live.

its the song i heard live in the original small boiler room of the 00 big day out...

changed me.

^yeah man that was my first too.

i've seen them six times, twice every tour since then, the last two times, two years ago, both solo and bdo shows, i was as sober as a mormon, and yet teh experience was still not diminished.

you will hear:
their trademarked fat beats and rocking tune;
mixing like you've never heard before;
two tracks at a time tweaked to make most of the live environment;
trippy fucking synthesised sounds unlike any other;
my private psychedelic reel and their incredible and unique synth finale;
all the while blowing your mental load at fantastic synchronised imagery on large screens (i particularly love the cowboy sillouettes for music response, the butterfly faces in star guitar and the horrific clown during electonic battle weapon 7(if you don't know this track, download it IMMEDIATELY)).

best ever for ultra stimulation
for SURE

i would expect they would get over an hour set... here is hoping
for sure. somewhere between 90-120 mins set.

i have the set from that big day out... and they go from music response into block rockin beats... my heart stops and i get half a chubb in my pants still when i hear it...

i must admit, their visual show is awesome...

their are umpteen million live sets you can download all over the net, but im not going to ruin this like i did the daft punk.

Sounds amazing L2R.

ch0psy said:
their are umpteen million live sets you can download all over the net, but im not going to ruin this like i did the daft punk.

Yea I'm not going to make that mistake again.

unlike daft punk, these guys DO vary their sets (slightly), even during the same tour. hence, go to every show you can.

if you download a tour from a couple of years ago, this one won't be spoiled as it won't include the latest album. try the push the button or come with us tours. they were both EPIC. the push the button tour they feature a lot of their electronic battle weapon versions of their tracks. :D:D:D

Just got my tix for the Perth show, gonna be a fun festival, looking foward to seein WhoMadeWho but especially The Chemical Brothers. Heard from mates, their live show is incredible. Peace out.

i'd recommend all of you source the chemical brothers live in chile 2004 set. it's around. i use it whenever i run a half marathon, it gets me so charged.

Awww man such a wicked line up. I haven't been to a big gig in ages.....is it worth putting up with the munt-tards for Chemical Brothers and Sven Vath??

How much are tickets? Anarky I may be keen on some industry ones - how much?

L2R said:
i'd recommend all of you source the chemical brothers live in chile 2004 set. it's around. i use it whenever i run a half marathon, it gets me so charged.

Very tempted, its long enough ago to be majorly different to this tour.

*internal struggle*

AAAhhhhh dammit!!! how is it i can abstain from e for a month before a concert but i have to risk another show by DLing live versions?!?!
I should have learned from daft punk 8)

oh well, if anyone wants it if found the live in chile one: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FL501CZH

the chems will not be spoilt. listen comfortably. :D under the influence/it doesn't matter ftfw!

i've just listened to it twice this afternoon.

OMMFG! This show will be epic.
I'm new to electronic music (precisely as new as i am to drugs =D ) but i can tell this is hot shit. time to start research everyone else on the bill ;)

Only a month to go

kittymeow said:
Awww man such a wicked line up. I haven't been to a big gig in ages.....is it worth putting up with the munt-tards for Chemical Brothers and Sven Vath??

It's better to just join us. ;)

And you forgot Digweed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh also, I think Evil Nine were added to the line up.

Rated E said:
It's better to just join us. ;)

And you forgot Digweed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heehehee well its all so expensive isn't it? Maybe I'm just tight arse. Or over the drugs. I dunno - Digweed would be pretty sweet too huh....

mr. white

download any of the artist you can find on the line up

but make sure you get anything by whomadwho or datarock!!!

ahh, i love music =D

Sven Vath is playing a set the Friday night before FMF in Melbourne.

You can guarantee this will be a muntfest but musically, Digweed and the Chemmies (for me) make it worth the money.