• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

attn: cocaine addicts! This is THE BIBLE on cocaine. A must have!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Junk

Bluelighter
Hypothetical story:

http://www.erowid.org/library/books/cocaine_handbook.shtml

Out of my some 20 + years of doing coke, experimenting with it, purifying it etc, there has never, ever been a more thorough, well illustrated, walk-thru, easy to read, complete guide to cocaine than this book right here. It's been out of circulation since the early 80's, but it's procedures and everything else it has to offer, still apply today. I have nicknamed this book the Bible of cocaine, and if indeed you do order it, I will guarantee you'll agree wholeheartedly. It is a must have for any recreational cocaine user, enthusiast, and more importantly, the purists.

Regardless of price, regardless of condition, it's worth every penny. Let's put it this way, if you order it and it's not everything you ever dreamed it to be, I'll buy your copy for what you paid for it! It's that good. Just make sure your order the correct book by David Lee, since he does have several dedicated to the subject of cocaine.

The one you'll want is the one I've attached at the top link. Prices range from $100 and up if you can even find a copy. Just make sure you order the right one. Enjoy your read!

Le Junk ;)

Nice link, Le Junk. I think I'll put this one down on my Christmas list, and hope to receive it as a gift.

Seems like an essential read for 'cocaine enthusiasts'. But, I noticed the publication date is '81. Has coke been on a steady decline since then? That's quite some time now. Do you think traffickers have figured out new ways to fool their customers, i.e., do you think this book is still as relevant as it was back in the '80's?

Either way, I'm sure it's a worthwhile read...

Lola'sCola said:
Nice link, Le Junk. I think I'll put this one down on my Christmas list, and hope to receive it as a gift.

Seems like an essential read for 'cocaine enthusiasts'. But, I noticed the publication date is '81. Has coke been on a steady decline since then? That's quite some time now. Do you think traffickers have figured out new ways to fool their customers, i.e., do you think this book is still as relevant as it was back in the '80's?

Either way, I'm sure it's a worthwhile read...

Actually, the book still totally applies. I personally have a copy that I wouldn't let go for $500 if that tells you anything! ;) Within 15 minutes of opening that book, you'll be like, "where have you been my whole life?" It's priceless!

In fact, when that book was published, cocaine purity averaged somewhere around 30%, but the other 70% was made up of inactive cuts like mannitol. Nowdays it's 70% coke and 30 amps. The buzz was better when it was 30%, get the picture?

Oh, and definitely, definitely get that book! You will thank me for sure, I promise...

Le Junk ;)

P.S. And every single possible imaginable cut is in there, even those used today. Right along with how to remove each and every single one of them. Priceless? You betcha!

Whoever buys a copy please scan it into a PDF or OCR the thing, original author isn't seeing any money its just lining the pockets of used book sellers. So for those that just want to read it and not have an actual copy a PDF would be nice.

Yeah, I've known about it for a while and I've been searching for it all over as a PDF or something. I'm not paying a 100 bucks for a book, even though I've seen excerpts of it and it looks fantastic.
I just hope someone scans it one of these days.

can I get some examples of whats in there?

give me some free info. :)

do it.

Honestly, can someone scan this and rapidshare? I know a few blers have this book and it would be a godsend. Anyone and everyone who has read it before speaks extremely highly of it. Call it an early xmas gift for us who enjoy cocaine.

Make our xmas a white one! Just having a copy to read over the holidays will push me to score some good blow and clean it up a bit to have even better blow. I will donate paypal to the person who has to do the grunt work of scanning. Anyone?

Swybs

iiiiiiii'm dreaming of a whiiiiiiiiiiiite chriiiiiiistmaaaaaaasssssss

MaxPowers said:
can I get some examples of whats in there?

give me some free info. :)

do it.

You mean like this, for example........

Le Junk ;)

Attachments

• solubility 3.jpg
    solubility 3.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 3,164
  • solubility 4.jpg
    solubility 4.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 1,831
EveryStar said:
Yeah. Except the whole book.

No problem. Whenever I have an extra 15-20 minutes, I'll scan the entire thing for ya'! ;)

Le Junk :)

yeah i have the cocaine testers handbook. but i would love to have a scaned copy of that book. if you actually do scan it i would like a copy! please

BlueEclipse said:
yeah i have the cocaine testers handbook. but i would love to have a scaned copy of that book. if you actually do scan it i would like a copy! please

As would I. I am sure you are going to get a ton of requests though, so maybe you could just post it somewhere and link us to it. Anyway, why is it $100 and up for a nearly 30 year old book about coke?

P.S. I just looked on the used book site that Erowid links you to and there is a copy for $18 and change.

the book is good has one or two mistakes, is quite outdated on the cutting agents used, is outdated on the market status as it is (obviously, its 30 years old:p) but has some marvelous pictures and good advice on how to use/not abuse cocaine.

but frankly its not worth the money, you can google prety much everything there is in that book.

the damn thing used to cost 10usd and now it goes for 200!

"One of the more egregious examples of gross error in the drug
book realm, was the "Cocaine Consumer's Handbook" by one David
Lee (Berkeley, California: And/Or Press, 1976). In it, Mr.
Lee flogged the notorious "Clorox [bleach] Test" for cocaine.
This test, described in excruciating detail, and complete with
color photographs, purported to detect not only eight different
adulterants and diluents, but the relative percentage purity of
the cocaine itself.

Alas, several years later, the test was finally unmasked as utter
nonsense by PharmChem, a reputable Menlo Park, CA street drug
analysis organization. Their testing established that the orange
color produced when lidocaine is present in the sample being tested
was the extent of the Clorox Test's scope and usefulness.

Undeterred, Mr. Lee -- shameless scallywag and possible shill for
the Clorox Company -- came out in 1981 with a brand new book, "The
Cocaine Handbook: An Essential [sic] Reference." Alluding coyly to
the PharmChem "controversy", Lee continued to include the Clorox
Test (now illustrated with black & white photos), but added an
equally useless "foil burn" test (with color pics), along with the
detailed procedure for home manufacture of freebase ("crack") cocaine."

I'm sure there's lots of decent information in there, but nothing that can't be found elsewhere for free. $100 is rediculous.

doesn't UNODC mention (somewhere, some document) the clorox test as the most effective street analysis method? not sure, but my memory says it goes like that..

Status
Not open for further replies.