• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

attn: cocaine addicts! This is THE BIBLE on cocaine. A must have!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fight Club said:
He's not going to, not now not ever. He's got a wife and a new baby, and he wants to stop fucking around with Cocaine for their sake. Get it!

Find your own copy.

FC

P.S. - Way to go LJ! Keep up the fight. Fatherhood is great. Remember, you get about 20 years to spend with your kids; 1/5 of your life. It is a precious time; don't make bad choices and waste it. (OK - I'm done preaching for today . . .)

Thanks my brother! You've always been a great friend and a true inspiration to me. I've always had great admiration for you and your advice is always spot on....;) I'll be making this upcoming 20 years the best it can possibly be for both me and my family....

Le Junk =D

EveryStar said:
Yeah, I figured, I was pretty sure he wasn't going to do it anyway, but I'm just messing around (although it would be cool if someone on these boards did scan it). Bah, I guess I'll just shop around on eBay, then.
By the way, do you have kids FC? I mean it seems like you do, but in all the times I've talked to you I didn't get that impression from you.

I have two children; a daughter that is 9 and a son that is 5. I started using coke heavily right before my son was born.

Realizing the treasure that my children are to me (as well as my wife of 20 years, who I continue to adore) are the motivators that gave me the fortitude to break free from cocaine addiction. Recovery and working a program are what has kept me there.

FC

Fight Club said:
I have two children; a daughter that is 9 and a son that is 5. I started using coke heavily right before my son was born.

Realizing the treasure that my children are to me (as well as my wife of 20 years, who I continue to adore) are the motivators that gave me the fortitude to break free from cocaine addiction. Recovery and working a program are what has kept me there.

FC

We're on the same page, my friend! This beautiful little baby girl is the best high I've ever had, bar none. And I feel exactly the same as you about my wife. We're truly blessed....

All the best, Le Junk :)

i have a copy of that book. its been on my shelf for years. it;s in fair condition and if someone wants to buy it, i'll let it go for $50+ shipping.

RJW said:
i have a copy of that book. its been on my shelf for years. it;s in fair condition and if someone wants to buy it, i'll let it go for $50+ shipping.

scanning to pdf & selling multiple electronic copies for $15 sounds more financially rewarding ;)

I picked up my copy online after recommendation from LJ here. Might be tempted to scan it for archival purposes, it's in pretty good nick.

Congrats in the birth of your child LJ, wishing you and your family all the very best.

Sorry guys. It's a great book but unless you have express permission from the author to be publishing his work online for free then I'm going to have remove any links to files that could be considered copyright infringement.

Believe it or not, exactly what I wanted........an absolutely adorable little baby girl named Julianna. Amazing what having a child will do to you. It's incredible! Best high ever, in fact... =D

Le Junk :)

Congrats and yes that feeling is the best high ever... and we both have something else in common 90 days! keep on truckin le junk enjoy the time with the family its most certainly the best time youll ever have in your life...
peace love and light
hippie

Mr. Blonde,

I respect you and your decision wholeheartedly, but ask based on the above information provided, to allow StompIso's info to be published. But it's ultimately your final say that we'll abide by.

Le Junk :)

I maybe a year or 2 out of date but I've just purchased the book 'Like New' for approx £188. Since I made the purchase I was a little upset to read the negative feed back regarding some of the alleged fraudulent 'tests'.

Oh well, I'm no chemist, I'm sure there's some other sound material within & won't start arguing the validity of certain tests, I'm no politician.

Hope it will be beneficial to me in some way Le Junk, I respect your opinions & you seem to be quite an authority.

I have tried replying via e-mail since it won't let me PM as I'm a 'greenlighter' still :( not sure how I become a 'bluelighter', just hope my e-mail reached you :)

Sooo what is taking you like 3 years to post the book up for everyone to read?

Status
Not open for further replies.