• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

attn: cocaine addicts! This is THE BIBLE on cocaine. A must have!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww <3
I'm sure you'll be an amazing father
I know you've got your fatherly duties and whatnot as your priority now(rightfully so), but will you still be posting? You know we need you here man =D

pinpoint said:
Julianna Le Junk. beautiful name!

seriously though, congratulations my man.

Damn, that does have a ring to it! ;) I'll tell her you said so. And thanks.....

Le Junk =D

delta_9 said:
Aww <3
I'm sure you'll be an amazing father
I know you've got your fatherly duties and whatnot as your priority now(rightfully so), but will you still be posting? You know we need you here man =D

Without question! ;) This has always been a second home to me. Whether I ever indulge again (most likely at some point), or don't, I'll always feel welcomed here. Anytime someone here ever needs me, I'm here for them. I'm just a simple PM away....

Le Junk ;)

wow when did coke really start coming on to the STREETS ,and well just how the hell do people find this shit out:)

like hey ill extract the inside of that green leaf and snort it ............ITS A PLAN!!!!!!!!!! seems so weird to me

just like morphine used in IV somone had to be the test piggy,how did they find out this crap man

thats why i really strongly believe everything naturally accuring like morphine codein,THc ,coke and other were definately put here for a reason IMO

Scanning this book? Jesus christ

original author isn't seeing any money its just lining the pockets of used book sellers.

Yeah, and we all know how overpaid those bastards are. With the small booksellers barely able to keep their doors open, you're complaining about the price they're asking? lord.

HYDRO, we were actually in the middle of congratulating a great member of BL with the birth of his child. thanks for barging in, lol.

well then let's get back on topic..! -- and HYDRO, do you ever proofread your posts beforehand? lol, i'm serious man, some of the sentences you string together are totally butchered :D

i do not use proper grammer ok or anything of the sort when typing sorry ,i i dont hear people giving LACEYK shit so what the deal? i understand her words fine

HYDRO_CHRONIC said:
i i dont hear people giving LACEYK shit so what the deal?
hahahah well actually, funny story......=D(ask lacey what i mean)

anyway, the 'edit' button is my best friend here that's for sure, I must use it 50 times a day

^we're going to get busted for derailing, lol. every post from here on is back on topic people!

^agreed.
So, where can I get a copy of this book? Erowid usually charges up the ass for their books....and everything else
Perhaps I'll look around.....
I'm not a cocaine addict but I'm always interested in new books and this one seems like a good read. And I certainly can't take then endorsement of Le Junk lightly either :)

delta_9 said:
^agreed.
So, where can I get a copy of this book? Erowid usually charges up the ass for their books....and everything else
Perhaps I'll look around.....
I'm not a cocaine addict but I'm always interested in new books and this one seems like a good read. And I certainly can't take then endorsement of Le Junk lightly either :)

Try Amazon.com. That's where I found my used copy. I think I paid about $100 three or four years ago, but I've heard lately that copies are bringing anywhere from $150-$200. Seems like crazy money, but when the price of an average ball of crap is right around that same amount, the price of that book becomes rather priceless.

Just make sure if anyone does order this book that you order this title exactly. The same author has written another cocaine book with a similiar title, but it's not the one you want. "The Cocaine Handbook" by David Lee is the real deal, believe me! ;)

Le Junk :)

Congrats on the baby, bro. You must be proud.
I think Julianna would be even prouder of her daddy if he scanned us that book. :)

EveryStar said:
Congrats on the baby, bro. You must be proud.
I think Julianna would be even prouder of her daddy if he scanned us that book. :)

I'll ask her. ;)

Le Junk =D

EveryStar said:
Hey, Le Junk, so when are you gonna scan us that book?

He's not going to, not now not ever. He's got a wife and a new baby, and he wants to stop fucking around with Cocaine for their sake. Get it!

Find your own copy.

FC

P.S. - Way to go LJ! Keep up the fight. Fatherhood is great. Remember, you get about 20 years to spend with your kids; 1/5 of your life. It is a precious time; don't make bad choices and waste it. (OK - I'm done preaching for today . . .)

Last edited:
Yeah, I figured, I was pretty sure he wasn't going to do it anyway, but I'm just messing around (although it would be cool if someone on these boards did scan it). Bah, I guess I'll just shop around on eBay, then.
By the way, do you have kids FC? I mean it seems like you do, but in all the times I've talked to you I didn't get that impression from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.