• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

attn: cocaine addicts! This is THE BIBLE on cocaine. A must have!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kurrupt said:
$170? Damn I could buy Nintendo WII for that price. :O

Yeah, but why would you want a Nintendo Wii when you could have a vault of info on the very substance that Zeus himself lives for.

Yeah, but a hard copy always beats digital and a Wii IMO is a waste of money. Buy a Xbox 360 if you really want a console game system.

EDIT: Sorry for getting off topic. And sorry ahead of time if I offended any Wii owners, I know how some people get about electronics. Like me and my computer.

Def consider it, I have recently developed a new love for cocaine, totally my favorite drug.

iameatingjam said:
Def consider it, I have recently developed a new love for cocaine, totally my favorite drug.

that's exactly how i felt a couple of months ago when i started banging coke on a semi-regular (which very quickly became compulsively regular to the extent that putting the needle(s) and drugs down before all the syringes were clogged, bent and entirely blunted where they are supposed to be pointy and the coke was not just all gone but the bag(s) scraped a couple of times in the hope of getting a fwe more crumbs was an absolute impossibility. i want to - i know if i keep going like this i'm probably going to die most unpleasantly - but i just can't. this addiction shit is like some kind of divine vengeance...god (or whatever) is clearly pissed for some reason. possibly my obvious penchant for run-on sentences that never never never end.....)...and where was i? oh yeah. so i felt just like you not so long ago. now i'm either teetering on the brink of death by OD or suicidal cause i don't have any drugs. i'm not saying that this will automatically happen to you, or anyone who starts using cocaine, but i do know of quite a few friends (and other people i know but don't especially care for personally) that have had the same sort of cocaine hell experience. some of them are dead now, and others are clean, and the rest are still fucking around with self-annihilation via illegal chemicals, but all of them at some point in their cocaine careers expressed a deep, soul-sucking regret that they ever put the shit in their body in the first place.

not a lecture - you (i'm guessing) are an adult and it's your body blah blah blah - all i'm trying to do is make sure you know what you *might* have to look forward to.

btw....guess who got an 8-ball and two bundles for christmas (not from my grandma)?? (exactly what i needed, huh?)

I've totally already been to the regretting stage, but I still find myself always wanting some. Never banged though. And I'm far from an adult, 15.

iameatingjam said:
I've totally already been to the regretting stage, but I still find myself always wanting some. Never banged though. And I'm far from an adult, 15.

Wow. "Recently developed a new love for" cocaine at 15? That's worded in a way almost like someone re-discovering a drug, (I guess it doesn't have to be construed in such a way), I think that's where aardvarb's assumption came from. I'm 25 and I wouldn't even chalk my experiences up to "developing a new..." anything with drugs.

EveryStar said:
Hey, Le Junk, so when are you gonna scan us that book?

Le Junk just had a baby two days ago (well, my wife did actually ;) ), so my freetime is a little taken right now. However, when and if I do get the time, I will definitely do that for you guys....

Le Junk........sober for nearly 90 days now! :)

Congratulations!!! I hope everything works out perfectly!

Swybs

delta_9 said:
Boy or girl?

Believe it or not, exactly what I wanted........an absolutely adorable little baby girl named Julianna. Amazing what having a child will do to you. It's incredible! Best high ever, in fact... =D

Le Junk :)

swybs said:
Congratulations!!! I hope everything works out perfectly!

Swybs

Thanks old friend! And I'm sure it will. Best to you as well......

Junk...;)

Julianna Le Junk. beautiful name!

seriously though, congratulations my man.

Status
Not open for further replies.