• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

attn: cocaine addicts! This is THE BIBLE on cocaine. A must have!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Le Junk said:
No problem. Whenever I have an extra 15-20 minutes, I'll scan the entire thing for ya'! ;)

Le Junk :)

Hey I'd definately like to see this too

I was lurking and registered an account just to bump the thread and remind you :)

PvtAugustusCole said:
Hey I'd definately like to see this too

I was lurking and registered an account just to bump the thread and remind you :)

I was just kiddin' about the 15-20 minute thing. This would probably take more like an hour or two. It's alot of total pages, but sooooo many sweet ass pics and walk-thru's it's incredible. I seriously doubt anyone even remotely interested in cocaine woul find this book easy to put down. I'll see what I can do, but my scanners broken, so even posting some of the really good stuff is impossible. :( Sorry.......

Le Junk scanner ;)

Yeah, scanning books can be a bitch, especially if you don't have that good of a scanner. As long as it's readable, you shall have our praise =3

Cause seriously, I'm not paying $100 or whatever it is for an outdated book.

I would totally help scan it (if I had the book, of course. >.>). I used to scan books all the time for the web.

We should have a .PDF thread just to share documents and the like.

I HAVE THAT BOOK! I bought it on line for about $75!

It's a bit too complicated, especially if you're a cocaine user. Besides, why bother going through all that trouble and anxiety? That alone can ruin the high and you certainly wouldn't be able to clean your cocaine after you started using anyway.

:D PS: About a year and a half ago, I lent the book to my connect never expecting to see it again, and I didn't until recently. He actually gave it back! I hardly ever see this person, but I never thought I get something returned from someone that has hustled me without conscience for years.

Why would the book be too complicated esp. for a cocaine user? I'm not really sure what you mean by that...

Also, I started purifying my blow using Le Junk's method pretty soon after getting into the whole scene (a couple months at most). It's not that hard; the hardest part is actually waiting for the stuff to dry after the procedure... :D I'm impatient that way...

So, dreamthr, is your scanner broken? Or will you be the one to win the praise of this board by delivering us the goods via pdf? :D

Put in another "love to get a jpg/pdf version" vote, thanks :). And I agree, complicated for a cocaine user? WTF is that supposed to mean.

P.S. re: drying cleaned cola, try using the microwave. Much faster, only risk is a slight darkening in color & change of 'taste' if certain cuts remain.

^ Is it that easy? Hot Damn! :)

I'm always terrified at the mere prospect of burning the goods... So how long would you recommend heating it for if you have a 1000 kw unit and about 1-3gs of blow? Would you just scrape it directly onto a plate or keep it in the filter paper? Thx for the help!

Hmm... I'd just do it in 30-second intervals & check the cola for dryness... or mebbe one minute at most. It could conceivably be done either on the filter paper or on a plate. Dunno how 'perfect' the drying is, but a small amt of acetone isn't dangerous anyway if ingested...

^ I'll def. try that, but probably go at 20 sec. intervals just to be super safe... Paranoia can get the best of me sometimes. On that note (and somewhat off topic) the one time I didn't let the washed product dry for 24 hours, all I could handle was 12, I had a pretty awful time, having convinced myself that I would die of acetone poisoning and all that nice stuff. I learned my lesson, and now suffer through the entire drying process just to have peace of mind.

I look forward to microwaving my goods next time. Cheers.

Lola'sCola said:
Why would the book be too complicated esp. for a cocaine user? I'm not really sure what you mean by that...

Also, I started purifying my blow using Le Junk's method pretty soon after getting into the whole scene (a couple months at most). It's not that hard; the hardest part is actually waiting for the stuff to dry after the procedure... :D I'm impatient that way...

So, dreamthr, is your scanner broken? Or will you be the one to win the praise of this board by delivering us the goods via pdf? :D

Impatience. That's what I mean. It's nearly impossible to be a good chemist and use at the same time. Sort of the "Don't get high on your own supply" reasoning.

Will I gain admittance into the Bluelight "Hall of Fame" for a good PDF of the book? I do have a good Epson scanner! :)

You'll get into MY hall of fame, is that good enough?

There's free cookies and punch.

Hell youll have a place in my HALL Of FAME and I dont even have one, Ill build an entire building worshipping you.

But seriously you should most definatly get us a copy. Please Please Please PLEASE PPPPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEE!

I have that book. Very good read and worth the $50 I paid or it. If someone wants to purchase my copy PM me and I'll pass it along for the price I paid plus shipping.

RJW said:
I have that book. Very good read and worth the $50 I paid or it. If someone wants to purchase my copy PM me and I'll pass it along for the price I paid plus shipping.

Very nice offer! ;) I already have a copy, naturally, but just out of curiosity, what did you pay for yours?

Le Junk said:
Very nice offer! ;) I already have a copy, naturally, but just out of curiosity, what did you pay for yours?

I'm gonna take a complete shot in the dark and say 50 dollars. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.