• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Is poppy pod tea worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phermex

Bluelighter
How does it compare to say oxycodone or hydrocodone? Can you nod on PPT? Or is it only marginally more potent than codeine?

Oh yeah, and where can you get an enema bag?

id say its worth it, but only when your feenin for it and you have no other sources for any good painkillers.

IME its a VEEEEERY long but VERY subtle opiate high. but in a better way than i make it sound.
its hella sedating, but you still have the very warm and content feeling in your chest, and many will prolly disagree with me on this, but for me its lasted all day, and throughout the next half of the day after.

go ahead and try, but its disgusting, so youll have to force yourself to drink it, and make sure you drink slow, theres no way of telling how potenet the tea is from the seeds you used.

also make sure you eat a grapefruit bout 20 minutes before drinkin the tea. an actual grapefruit, not jus some grapefruit juice you got from the store.

I find, at really high dose, pod tea definitely rivals conventional pain pills.

While subtle at the lower dose range, that is far from the high dose experience.

At high doses, you get your standard oral morphine high, with the addition of all the other poppy alkaloids, which give the whole experience more of a multifaceted feel....more depth.....a different sort of blissful euphoria that is more sedating and heavy feeling.

Also, it will last for fucking ever. Like, easily feeling it the next day....20+ hours and then another 5 or so hour afterglow.

So, I say, it's well worth it. A bit more expensive than a convention pill(s) or a bag of smack, but fun in its own right or great in a pinch.

beautiful afterglow, but i only use it when i REALLY wanting for Opium, and its out of season, and i dont want pharms....

Shit, opium is unheard of in my area...... even smack is hard to come by. Couldn't find a pharmaceutical, right now, if my life depended on it.

Good ole' pods are always just a post day away though :)

what's your climate like mate?

I had never have thought (even dreamed) it, til i saw it,
but opium poppies grow wild all over my large town in middle England =]

No shit, I'd say my climate is mighty similar...... northern US.

I tried to grow some last season, but when I picked the area out early spring I forgot to account for the fact that the nearby trees would have leaves on them, thus making the area far more shady than the poppy will tolerate.....doh.

Always, next year though.

go for a local pice of land with bits that arent mowed.

the first place i found them here was in a no-longer-used cemetery. the graves are all messed up all over the place, so they cant mow around them, so theres literally hundreds growing around the graves.
also found about a hundred each in two gardens on my street, and another one with about 150 not far from my house.

AMAZING =D

A strong tea will knock you on your arse, no two ways about it. Won't give you a rush, but it will leave you floating and warm for HOURS.

If you are opiatenaive than you might find some real benefit from it. If you are an experienced user of hard opiates/opioids like heroin, you will most likely be lucky to get a histamine release.

The problem is this. First, pods have miniscule concentrations of alkaloids in their dried state . Then, when you do your tea you are really extracting morphine, and the morphine of that pod will never be fully extracted. Finally, that morphine will be taken orally which means you will only net 30 to 35% of that extracted morphine.

On growing them, there are many different types, and there is one for everything from tropical settings to treelines in the northern latitudes. You just need the proper variety. If they spout, and manage to make the 30 day mark, they are like weeds for the next 2 months.

Enema bags can be had at most any Rx in the West. If you are thinking of plugging, make sure you do it correctly or there will be no advantage over oral administration..

^ They have rectal administration bags that allow you to plug large amounts of liquid. I've never plugged tea. I think it's easier to just plug pod putty..

It is Sonic, but it is not that much trouble although people usually need a second person to help since there is so much volume and it must be done so slowly. that gets kind of hairy (no pun intended).

If they adjust the pH up 4 points, it is WELL worth it.

If they adjust the pH up 4 points, it is WELL worth it.

is that only for rectal administration or orally should the ph be at a certain level? or does the stomach acid change everything too?

i notice taking antacids or drinking soy milk (which has lots of calcium carbonate added ususall) really helps absorption as does grapefruit juice or just whole grapefruits with lots of rind still on them.

rachamim said:
The problem is this. First, pods have miniscule concentrations of alkaloids in their dried state . Then, when you do your tea you are really extracting morphine, and the morphine of that pod will never be fully extracted. Finally, that morphine will be taken orally which means you will only net 30 to 35% of that extracted morphine.

Use more pods and stick it up yer arse!

=D

ive seen tons and tons of threads over at the shroomery about people getting addicted to pod T
there4 i stick to kratom

I am dying to try this. God when I think of the giantic pods I put in the compose pile it sickens me. I suppose the big dinner platter looking poppies have sufficent pods to do the trick?

My understanding from other BLers is that larger pods are just a sales tactic, and that medium sized pods are just as potent?

I'm also curious about preparing PPT for rectal admin. I'd imagine you'd want to start with one pod and as small an amount of liquid as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.