Bluelighter
Post pics and names of those you know lost to drugs

142ke1.jpg

myspace3uk2.jpg

^^^
Kristen Marie R., my sister
9-27-74 to 9-29-05

Samuel K. (best friend)
?? ?? 75 to 9- 29 - 04 (yeah, same day different year)

Baron M. 42 yrs old
Yeardly C. 24 yrs old
Ron F. 23 yrs old
Josh S. (??? 22 yrs old)
James 'nomad' C. (27 yrs old)
Jonathan M. (22 yrs old)
Laura S. 32 yrs old)
Brooke (last name unknown) (?? 26 yrs old)
Shariffe P. (26 yrs old)
Lauren B. (25 yrs old)
'Tip' (31 yrs old)
Jonathan B. (28 yrs old)

I may be leaving a few out... I had so many students who died. This is just a thread based on those loved and lost.

I believe the constant reminder of death may help others to either stop, or be more careful...

My heart goes out to all of your losses.

(I lost most of my pics, and those were the only ones I had on my computer)

EDIT: this is my sister and I when we were kids. I have like 200 pics of her... but i will spare you the misery of posting too many

56tn7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Grim thread, but a neccesary reminder.

Kristen Marie R., my sister
9-27-74 to 9-29-05

I'm so very sorry, you have my thoughts and good will....:( :)

I do not have pics of them, which is both fortunately and unfortunately I guess. :(
Without exception heroin shooters, though additional drugs were involved too.
I really despise the sickos who post on BL pretending banging H is cool, rewarding and fun. :X
I know misery loves company but [a bit harsh - sushii]
Thank you.

I don't want to post pictures. I've been to way to many funerals for people in their 20's. Here are just a couple.

My best friend from childhood, Mark, died at 23 due to what was supposed to be GHB eating through his stomach. He didn't make it out of the house and was found by his sister. He was married with 2 babies. The medical examiner said it must have been a very painful death.

Another friend of mine, Rob, who was an avid drug user died on the back of his motorcycle while trying to teach his wife how to ride. . . He was 30

Chad, a guy I worked and raced with was killed in a freak bike accident on the track at Daytona a few years ago.

Another good friend of mine, Andrew, was killed when he hit a van at about 140 mph. He was on a motorcycle of course. He was an underwear model. I don't know why that always struck me. He was so good looking, and spent so much time making his body perfect - then he died.

Tracy had been drinking and flipped her truck into a canal and couldn't get out.

Karen's boyfriend also crashed his truck and was killed.

Amanda shot herself with her dad's .357 after a night of partying.

A whole group of people who I used to party with got AIDS. I am not sure of the details, but they all shared needles, had sex, etc. Luckily I never was messed up enough to have sex with any of them, and I am deathly afraid of needles. A little more now.

Scott died of aids as did Dawn and that guy whos name I can never remember. The rest of them are still kicking. The first one got diagnosed in '97.

l4d79a5c75dfdd7f9886191mb6.jpg

My friend Jason J. who died in October. (I don't know who the girl in the pic is)

He was badly addicted to heroin and as a result of the accompanying depression he shot himself in the head.

He was 19.

RIP

OP: Very sorry to hear about your sister & best friend. I really wish society "allowed" comprehensive drug education + harm reduction, I think it would cut back greatly on deaths.

Amber P. - 19 - died in July 2007 from heroin overdose
I miss her so much.....

amberbeautiful.jpg

B.J. T.--heroin addict, shot himself
Scott J.--heroin addict, shot himself
Jason B.--heroin overdose
Michael E.--heroin overdose
Paul E.--hung himself
Jimmy B.--speedball overdose
Matt C.--hung himself depressed about meth addiction
David A.--"Lost" in Everglades in South Florida
Rory C.--heroin/benzo/alcohol intoxication
Josh C.--asphyxia/morphine overdose
Matt S.--IV cocaine overdose
Gwen R.--heroin overdose
Mary H.--drunk driving/car accident
Diana C.--murdered/bad drug deal
Zack D.--car accident/oxycodone and cocaine

RIP
You guys haven't been forgotten--those of us still here, we talk about you often...forever in our hearts...we love you and we miss you....see you when we get there........

[sorry icarus, I know you probably didn't mean that how it came across, but it wasn't a very respectful thing to say.....]

^^Yo, Im sure you didnt mean it that way but dude you should re phrase how you say shit like that, on the real. Cmon.

IcarusRisen said:
[sorry icarus, I know you probably didn't mean that how it came across, but it wasn't a very respectful thing to say.....]

I never post here but that was the most immature post I have ever seen. Do you even think? did you even read what you wrote? Do you even have a conscience?

you just wait till youve lost a loved one

My grandfather RIP (died of pancreatic cancer from alcohol)

Nate P. - January '07. Methamphetamine induced Suicide.

I'm sorry buddy, it's over and we all remember you.

I'm lucky to not have known anyone very closely who has died from drug use.

But, given how things tend to be, I'm sure I'll know a few in my lifetime eventually.

The Frog said:
B.J. T.--heroin addict, shot himself
Scott J.--heroin addict, shot himself
Jason B.--heroin overdose
Michael E.--heroin overdose
Paul E.--hung himself
Jimmy B.--speedball overdose
Matt C.--hung himself depressed about meth addiction
David A.--"Lost" in Everglades in South Florida
Rory C.--heroin/benzo/alcohol intoxication
Josh C.--asphyxia/morphine overdose
Matt S.--IV cocaine overdose
Gwen R.--heroin overdose
Mary H.--drunk driving/car accident
Diana C.--murdered/bad drug deal
Zack D.--car accident/oxycodone and cocaine
RIP
You guys haven't been forgotten--those of us still here, we talk about you often...forever in our hearts...we love you and we miss you....see you when we get there........

I guess it's my own naiveté, but I never thought about how many suicides were drug related (not overdosing on the drug, but killing oneself because one cannot deal with addiction). I wish some of these people tried treatment before taking such a drastic step. :(

Sorry to all those who have lost.

My profuse apologies for the way my statement came off, but my words were true. It may hurt, but the lifestyle needs to change.