• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

Post Pics Of Those Who Died From Drugs

beachsidefl321 said:
Courtney M. - 22 years old - Disappeared while surfing at Velzyland, North shore of Oahu, Hawaii. Her surfboard washed ashore; marks on the leash suggested shark involvement.

ln05a1_b.jpg

while you have my condolences, how is getting eaten by a shark considered drug related?

Last edited by a moderator:
My best wishes to everyone here.... some sad stories to read about, hopefully this thread can prevent someone else from OD'ing..

Be safe!

right when he seriously goes to kik, after HOW MANY years, he dies, trying. that one of the most shiningly twisted examples of poetic justice i've heard of.

we love you...

I've been thinking. Mistake #1. My grandma had been deeply depressed in the weeks prior to her death. She drank. She took medication. There was an empty bottle of vodka lying next to her chair when we found her dead. I can't help but wonder...did she drink herself to death? Probably my imagination being overactive again. She was very depressed though...felt discarded and hopeless. There was no autopsy, so I'll never know for sure.

Either way, RIP G'ma.

Adah A. - 8/27/33 - 1/29/2008

HPIM0808.jpg

Fuck I can't find her fucking picture fuck

layne_staley.jpg

1424014099_l.jpg

the first pic you all know, but i had to post, my favorite singer and inspiration, him and dimebag darrell....

the second pic is one of my best friends daniel...we called him dirty dan....inside joke, one of the coolest dudes ever, he o.d. on methadone and xanax....
there are seriously 5 more of my best friends who have o.d. on the exact same thing in the past year, where im originally from louisiana, i unfortunately dont have any pics on my computer yet of them though......its really hard, these were my best friends.......R.I.P. BROTHERS

Attachments

• th_layne_staley.jpg
    th_layne_staley.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 312
  • 1424014099_l.jpg
    1424014099_l.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 447
Unfortunatly I have no pictures of anyone close to me who OD'd (never really was saving pictures), I have known many people who were lost due to drugs but most of my best friends were lucky in that aspect.

Except one of my best friends larry who died 5 years ago when we were 16, we were high on xanax and alcohol then shot heroin, we both OD'd but they couldn't revive him.. was one of the saddest days of my life.

I also have acouple real good friends that were murdered for selling drugs but I'll just keep it to the ODs.

Condelences on everyones loses.

pennywise said:
while you have my condolences, how is getting eaten by a shark considered drug related?

i was thinking the same thing. the title of this thread is post pictures
of those who died from drugs. not recount every single person you've known who has died. although you have our condolences, if drugs didn't play a roll in the persons death, it frankly doesn't belong in this thread.

anyway, this is my friend chris who died from injuries resulting from him crashing into a tree while driving under the influence of alcohol:

1292623591_l.jpg

he died on jan. 4th, 2007.

This is such a sad thread, its definitely made me have a good hard think. Usually im worrying about other drug related things apart from death. I really get the feeling that its time to move on from drugs.

It does make me smile a little that most of the photo's people have put up are happy photo's, people are smiling and dont look all drugged up. Its great that we are able to remember them this way. My thoughts are with all of you because I may not know what its like to have someone die from drugs I know what its like to lose someone close, it isnt nice but to be able to see a photo of them smiling is enough to comfort me and realise such is life.

No, don't be sorry for expressing yourself. I just wanted you to see it in a different way. Thank you for reconsidering. <3

n1447680123_30275105_6062.jpg

Isaac P., 19
Dec. 31, 1988-Feb. 16, 2008
Heroin Overdose

^ Damn man... truly sorry for your loss. He looks exactly like a friend of mine.

Can't believe it's been 4 months since Jason died. Feels like it was last week.

Rich G. (1967-2003), Greg O. (1965-2006). They both made it a long, long way.

RIP

Unfortunately I don't have any pics, but here goes...

Elizabeth Ann C. 11/08/1964 - 4/16/2004 (Cocaine od) RIP Mom

Ryan M. 4/24/1980 - 7/18/2004 (Methadone od / suicide) RIP buddy

I know many many more "aqcuaintances" that have died over the last 5 years, but these 2 were near and dear to me, not to say that the other aren't worth the mention... but I don't even know most of their full/real names, let alone their birthdates and exact dates they died.....

Let's all say a prayer, tomorrow morning I'm heading off to detox to better my chances of not going out this same way....

l_905728c9f8f0834a54a35039b31b3ea7.jpg

YET ANOTHER FRIEND... When will it all end?
Mitch... was one of my best friends growing up, although we only talked about 4 or 5 times a month as of late.
05/10/73 - 01/17/08

All of these suicides are fucked up. But I dont think that you can say they died from drugs. They died at their own hands because they were too big of a coward to make the changes they needed to in life. Not something that I feel comfortable saying, but I think it needed to be

Wiki list of drug related deaths

Just look how many drugs have claimed. Note that although heroin is top of the list, cocaine is surprisingly up there in great numbers at once. Only 2 mention methamphetamine, 2 mention MDMA....

Roger32 said:
All of these suicides are fucked up. But I dont think that you can say they died from drugs. They died at their own hands because they were too big of a coward to make the changes they needed to in life. Not something that I feel comfortable saying, but I think it needed to be

Wrong. I'm not even going to say what I'm thinking, but you are entirely wrong. Suicides are not cowards. I have the utmost respect for those who go through with suicide.

Roger32 said:

plz don't refer to people who committed suicide as cowards. for one thing, that is kind of a dick thing to say. for another thing, i think killing yourself takes plenty of balls. I know I have wanted to die before, but I was too much of a pussy to even think of killing myself.