• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

[Melb] Rainbow Serpent Jan 25-28 2008 REVIEWS!

I am absolutely coming to say hi tal :) I'm leaving brisbane on tuesday night, i seriously am so excited about this :D

One week to go, lovelies! (for those that are arriving on the Thursday, anyway ;))

To get you in the mood, a little Pointer Sisters:

I'm so excited
and i just can't hide it.
I'm about to lose control and i think i like it.

I'll be there. Fri-Mon. Son Kite front and centre watching them break music again.

"I coulda sworn the BL peeps said to meet here..... fuck man all these tree's look the same!"

Haha, good luck to anyone who tries to meet up! I've never been, and im sure it'll be pretty simple, but an altered mindstate combined with trying to find people amongst thousands of others, ughh.

Kind of wish i was going now. Need to escape. Im sick right now though so no good. My other half is going so he will be kicking around if anybody finds him and he's not out hugging the dj's or speakers...

Immortal Teknique said:
"I coulda sworn the BL peeps said to meet here..... fuck man all these tree's look the same!"

Haha, good luck to anyone who tries to meet up! I've never been, and im sure it'll be pretty simple, but an altered mindstate combined with trying to find people amongst thousands of others, ughh.
I find your lack of faith disturbing

FP1839~Darth-Vader-Posters.jpg

I believe there should be some kind of announcement wall/tent where people can post messages for other event-goers. If we can't decide on a meetup place before the event, we could try to work something out by posting a message there.

Immortal Teknique said:

No altered mindstates here, but i can see how an unknown venue and thousands of people is going to make it a bit messy anyway.

I'm going to be looking for Taliana's stall, but don't know where she'll be, so we can't use there.

Hmmm, how about the entrance to the market area (is there even an entrance) at a certain time on one of the days? We still have until wednesday (some of us are leaving thursday) to figure this out, but it will be figured, damnnit. There are people going i've been wanting to meet/see again for ages!

I think that idea is grand, Kat :)

Why not make the meetup at the chai cafe? Thatd be the best place i reckon :)

Bluelight meetup's at rainbow never work.

Just look for the loud, most fucked-up, arrogant toga wearers. That'll be us.

shorza said:
Bluelight meetup's at rainbow never work.

Just look for the loud, most fucked-up, arrogant toga wearers. That'll be us.

I beg to differ.

Maybe 5 years ago...

Oh well, at least i know i'll be having a meet up with Tal :D I'm not going to be fucked up, or arrogant, but i might don a toga. =D

Oh, one question that has been bothering me....

WILL I HAVE ANY RECEPTION!?!??!

Im doubting it, but i've promised to call people whilst up there and am quite certain i wont be able too. Looks like ill be needing a satellite phone =D.

Most likely no reception, ive never had reception. U can just drive into town if u need reception.

Having no reception is half the fun though. Completely get away!

True true, i just wanted to call people and make them envious when they heard the phat beats in the background =D