• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA and KLONOPIN (clonazepam) = bad combo?

IndiGlo

Greenlighter
My doc recently put me on 1mg of klonopin twice a day (panic disorder, plus finals coming up and a bunch of family stuff happened and it's nearly made me have a nervous breakdown, haha.) and I was wondering if it would interfere with the effects of E? My husband and I were thinking about doing E at some point next week. Has anyone had any negative experiences while on klonopin and taking E at during the same time frame? If you need additional information to make an informed opinion let me know. Thank You for any input you can give me. :)

I would recommend you save your clonazepam for the come-down. I don't know how long clonazepam lasts, but I probably wouldn't dose MDMA any earlier than 4 hours after your last clonazepam dose. Benzodiazepines tend to weaken the effects of MDMA. IME, I took alprazolam (Xanax) before dosing MDMA and needless to say, I don't remember any of the experience.

Yeah what that guy said ^^. Kpins are good for comedowns, makes you fall asleep and not care about shit. Kpins while rolling just mellow the mdma out and kind of dampen it a little bit. Try doing whippets instead of kpins, that'll send you to another planet (for about 20 seconds).

I don't know about all that, I was eating some benzos before and wasn't happy with the effect and so I ate some rolls with it and it was the shit.. I was drinking and eating xanax and klonopins and wasn't quite happy with the effects so I decided to pop some mollys and it was the shit..

~Thank You~

Thank you guys for your responses. I really appreciate your input. :D

If you already have a panic disorder then taking mdma can make your symptoms feel much worse afterwards.

My advice is to stay away from using mdma until you are in better psychological health.

If you are going to go against my advice then I will say that at a 1mg dose there shouldn't be any negative interaction between the clonazepam and the mdma, if anything you will experience slightly muted effects of the mdma.

Please be safe.

Thank You, PurpleFireFly ... My panic disorder is almost totally associated with school ... exams and the like, trying to maintain at least a 3.75 GPA ... it never crops up any other time. Just during test-time. My Doc thought it would be a good idea to put me on something that would enable me to calm down during these periods. Finals are coming up soon, and while I don't feel panic just yet, I'm sure it's in the works ... Maybe I should wait until after my tests before using MDMA ... then I can celebrate by blowing off some steam and rolling, lol. :) Thank you so much for your advice. I've seen what you've said in other threads and I honestly appreciate your opinion.

Waiting until after you exams would be your best option. You don't want to go into finals, which is already a really stressful time, depressed and anxious from one night of drug use.

:)