• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Is this a scam? Alternative to G.

rollergrrrl

Bluelighter
Please don't flame me about posting this link. As this product is perfectly legal AND intended for human consumption I didn't think it violated any rules regading sources. In fact, this product is probably shit./ I just wanted to know if anyone knew anything about it. They don't post the active ingredients, which is a bit shady.
http://www.renewtrientstore.com/Tranquili_-_G20627.html

Melatonin converts to GHB in your body? Not that I am aware of. I also have never seen Melatonin in a liquid form.

I have seen and tried all the gimicks like this one. Bottomline-they don't give you any kind of buzz, they just make you lethargic. I see it as a total waste of dinero, but if you gotta money to blow and are having trouble sleeping, go for it. Anything close to G now-a-days sold in the Internet, 1) is illegal 2) sold as a cleaning solution 3) is good shit but from outside the US or 4) a total gimick (like this one). It is not straight melatonin, but all kinds of vitamins, herbs and stuff, but the main ingredient is a sleep-aid. I would rather spend $9.00 and buy a bottle of Robo-DM at a Safeway....

Actually, I'm not sure if this is the one but they were marketing one with DXM in it for a while. Silly people. This probably has an antihistimine and something called ZMA which bodybuilders are using as a replacement now. It's supposed to be a scientifically balanced mix of Zinc Magnesium and Calcium. Bunch of crap. It helps with muscle tear recovery though. If you excercise and want that for that reason then go ahead but somehow I suspect you just want the warm fuzzies it is supposed to give. Also, it may have GABA which unfortunately doesn't cross the brain-blood barrier. Though it is very closely related to GHB.

yeah, there are a shitload of GHB "ripoffs" out there, and dont fall for them..nothing is near as good as GHB..
why are ya looking for GHB??for sleep or a high??
if yer looking for SLEEP, try AMBIEN or XANAX...

I've been the Ambien route. For normal people it must work but when Manic I can pop them like tic-tacks and still stay up all night. Gotta get something stronger. Xanax does it from what I remember but funny that Ativan doesn't do it for me. Try a combo of Valerian, 5-HTP and Kava. You'll sleep fine. If this doesn't work then add some L-Tyrosine to the mix. It is an Amino Acid precursor to Epinepherine and Dopamine. I think it helps with muscle soreness (not like GHB) but again think it's a waste of time trying the two together. Nuf said.....

as I recall, this stuff was gamma valerolactone, or 4oh-ghb, or something like that. This stuff is not illegal, and gives a facsimile of a ghb buzz, but reportedly not very euphoric. It took me a while to figure out this was the ingredient. It is also way cheaper from chem supply and unwatched.

I see. It's like GHB and GABA in a sense. Some of it is used throught the blood-brain barrier and the rest is used as a bit of a body "sleepy" high like GABA. Not worth the money.