• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Biggest Buzz Kills

Pirates!

Bluelighter
So I was just wondering what you guys think are the biggest buzz kills, and yes we all understand if you're one to smoke in a house and the parents come in; and getting caught by the police, we all know those. Anything else?

once i had just used 50 pounds worth of mdma, i decided some salvia would go down a treat, sadly not!, it totaly took my high away! their was no kind of fusion, it just fucked my head up and gave me a head ache ! oh bollox! let this be a lesson to any 1 trying salvia in combination with other substances, it will very often have this effect!

One me and a few friends put in for half an ounce

Smoked about half of it, baked the rest into a cake, but fell asleep whilest the cake was cooking

What a waste :(

Didnt help when we woke up cause the oven was on fire..

Being around annoying other high people. Not that people get annoying while high, but there's those select few that you reluctantly smoke with because of their annoyingness. Also being around non-high people sometimes, especially those who oppose.

oh christ being high around people who you know oppose sucks i hate that shit

raising_da_piggy said:
once i had just used 50 pounds worth of mdma, i decided some salvia would go down a treat, sadly not!, it totaly took my high away! their was no kind of fusion, it just fucked my head up and gave me a head ache ! oh bollox! let this be a lesson to any 1 trying salvia in combination with other substances, it will very often have this effect!

50 pounds worth of MDMA as in british currency or US weight? (i'd hope it's british currency =D )

DarkSideoftheWall said:
Being around annoying other high people. Not that people get annoying while high, but there's those select few that you reluctantly smoke with because of their annoyingness. Also being around non-high people sometimes, especially those who oppose.

I just can't take being high around someone who opposes being high, It's so bothersome.

enoughorangejuice? said:
50 pounds worth of MDMA as in british currency or US weight? (i'd hope it's british currency =D )

If it were us weight I'm sure he wouldn't be here at the moment. :)

50 british pounds of mdma is still a lot of mdma, thats like 50 pills. Or like 1.5g of good 'ol pure mdma.

hatethered said:
oh christ being high around people who you know oppose sucks i hate that shit

i'm sure it's been said before

but i totally agree

having to force mental sobriety

is literally a buzzkill

it's like swimming upstream

:p

Having to be in an environment or around others where you have to act sober.

Or being around people who get REALLY annoying when they smoke and rabbit/ramble on about the stupidest topics and it's like they've snorted some coke, get on the most boring subjects to talk about, and can't just STFU relax and chill.

The worse for me is thinking I am picking up so I decide to smoke the last of my stash and find out 10 minutes after it won't be going down for another day or two. Happened to me many times now.

getting scared and then having your heart beat really fast usually clears my head out a bit.. but then again theres those times where my heart beat gets faster and faster which leads to a more intense weed high than expected

Being in a car with 2 high people, and 2 sober people trying to figure out what to do. The high people are happy just talking and laughing, the sober people get annoyed and act all negative.

When you don't realize you forgot the bag of quicklime until AFTER you've killed the hooker. DARN IT!