• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Biggest Buzz Kills

not taking enough and only getting to the so-so situation where it aint quite enough

The biggest buzz-kill for me is when a cop tells me to turn around and put my hands behind my back...

Usually for me it's when my friend tell me dude it's 8am I'm tired let's go home... and I am still very high...all I can say is the music will be VERY loud in the car

when people dismiss/think youre talking bs just because your high. Its like.. man im high but i still know what im saying you fucking asshole. I feel like starting a fight with them and fucking them up when someone does that.

Witnessing someone getting shaken down by a thug or group of thugs for money owed has taken more than one of my drug experiences in a bad direction. Thankfully it was never someone I knew or would've been obligated to defend. It really peeves me that I have to put up with or watch out for sketchy, violent people whenever I buy or communally use drugs.

camping out at a pretty big event and some dude is lighting a trash fire about... ten feet from my tent. I look over and the guy just keeps adding more trash and thinking that its going to catch like a log or something. The smell and smoke instantly killed my mood and had me paranoid for a few hours that my tent was going to be caught on fire as well.

Convulsions while your on meth in front of a large group of peers at Sonic and getting back to normal with vomit all over yourself. You know your doing too much meth when your making lines with your forearm. You also know how cut the shit is when you are making lines with your forearm.

Getting taken to the hospital because you're tripping too hard, and not realise that you are in fact 1) delusional and 2) unaware of the fact you're being taken to a hospital due to said level of tripping, and then getting strapped down to a bed, have a IV drip put in your arm, and left to trip out in the darkness with no-one else around... even after I realized what was happening and asked for Risperdal or Seroquel, or if those were unavavaliable, a strong anxiolytic benzodiazepine, very clearly.

(oh, that was fun :|)

Eating two xanax bars, picking up two dilaudid k4's, expecting to enjoy the mix, getting your rig ready, and then spilling the spoon full of crushed dilaudid all over the floor of the car. without another dollar in your pocket. (ast night). I'm still really fucking pissed.

Immortal Teknique said:
Sober people whilst trippin...

"Haha duddeeeee, what are you seeing!?!?!!"

Shut the fuck up!

haha! for SURE!
people asking me uncomfortable questions about myself that i don't lying about but don't like answering either...

People playing crappy music or music that doesn't necessarily match the mood of the drug I'm on. For example, when I'm rolling, I want to listen to house music or drum & bass, not A Perfect Circle or Sublime. Blech.

Other people getting too fucked up to function rationally when you're having an otherwise nice trip.

Attempting to drive a vehicle when you're close to going into a k-hole. Quite a stupid thing to do, obviously, but a buzzkill nonetheless.

And being high around people who disapprove of your use is always going to be a bad experience.