• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Biggest Buzz Kills

a horrible buzz kill for me would be getting high and trying to explain anything to someone that either opposes what you do or isn't high, they always assume you don't know what your talking about because of your state of mind

Pirates! said:
a horrible buzz kill for me would be getting high and trying to explain anything to someone that either opposes what you do or isn't high, they always assume you don't know what your talking about because of your state of mind

i fucking hate that shit :X

^ +1

It totally shows people's ignorance when they think that just because someone's high, they can't function at all.

I HATE THAT ^^^^ people thinking you can't talk or dont know whats going on , or will think the STUPIDEST things are funny.

Drove me nuts. I had a couple friends who wouldn't smoke up back when we first started, and they were always talkin down to you like you were maybe 5 years old cuz you were high hahaha.... once we got them smoking they stopped tho.... but everyone once in a while I come across someone like that.

Of course occasionlly on acid, I have no fuckin clue what is going on, and cant understand anyone or talk properly haha.... but in those cases its generall y a lot of fun :) and i cant understand them talkin to me like im retarted anyways :)

Roger&Me said:
When that happens, I want to rip their wallet out of their pocket and take their money, because they have ruined my time on drug _______, which costs me ______ dollars. Ruining my high is THE EXACT SAME THING as flushing my money down the toilet. And it pisses me the fuck off. I don't come to your expensive dinner and look down my nose at you for eating meat, spew bad vibes out at you, be a douche etc. so don't look down your nose at me when I'm trying to enjoy my (also expensive) drug experience.

QFT x9001

I'm going to use that next time! :D

for me its when someone puts on a crappy movie. call me wierd but thats one of the top buzz kills for me

hmm.. I once rolled a joint and started smoking it with some friends out in the middle of no-where and thinking no one would be out there because we had no cell service and there was nothing in site and out of the middle of no-where.. we didn't see any lights or anything a cop pulled up behind us and turned on his lights and luckly he didn't notice but it killed all of our buzzes and was pretty scary that the same time lol

Shit...most people in general... I quit smoking weed and doing psychedelics with other people cause it just makes most of them act completely retarded. Ill make an exception to best friends.

I'll drink with anyone... thats a different story.

And having a cop look around in your room, see your posters... and say "Hey, I like Jimi Hendrix!....Ok turn around, put your hands behind your back. Your under arrest for..."

You should of knocked that cop unconscious with a lamp and left him in the woods soaked in whiskey.

go_raps_go said:
I am going to go with gettin robbed ^ ^ ^ ^
Your all high and happy, and then someone robs you, and you cant even belive its happening cuz your so fucked you figure it has to be a joke....apparently not :S....

Definitely. Getting robbed/burned sucks! It starts off kind of confusing, then there's a bit of denial where you figure it must be a joke or a mistake, then the realization of events comes into focus and you're left with a lot of anger.

ClubbinGuido said:
You should of knocked that cop unconscious with a lamp and left him in the woods soaked in whiskey.

I find that sprinkling a little crack on him works just as good.

It was my birthday party and my friends and I were rolling on some very nice pills. My two closest friends and I were on the patio having a smoke when suddenly the cd from inside the house ends and the place goes silent. Less than a second goes by when one of my friends says "so I'm gonna be a daddy, shay (his crazy ex) is pregnant". My other friend and I don't say anything and just stay silent and smoke...

Immortal Teknique said:
Sober people whilst trippin...

"Haha duddeeeee, what are you seeing!?!?!!"

Shut the fuck up!

I fucking hate that. If you really want to know, eat the shit your damned self.

Cops, yea, that's a given, so are parents when you are underage.

People getting run over when you are tripping, that sucks ASS. Looking at someone with bones popping out of their skin while tripping is really disturbing. (true story)

Having to deal with numerous sober people over something completely pointless.

Having to go to church in the morning tripping balls because you forgot what day it was and what time it was. (Probably the weirdest morning I've ever had about a decade ago.) Wanting to stand up and yell "You're wrong!" multiple times during the sermon was extremely weird. Thankfully I was able to control myself lol.

^^ Yeah, I saw a little kid get nailed by a car tripping on the 4th of july this year. Thats beats the hell out of the cops for killing your buzz:(

Douchebag kids that always wanna watch you light up and wanna take a little hit, but they're so damn loud that they give away to the world what's going on.