• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Biggest Buzz Kills

Had to post in this thread. Biggest buzz kill for me is when I come back to my room high throw on some good music and zone....then a couple minutes later my roomate tells me to turn my music down, even if my headphones are on. That shit kills my high like nothing else.

when something really shitty happens and you have to take someone to the hospital at like 4am or when you are at a great party and someone fights and the fucking cops come

I am going to go with gettin robbed ^ ^ ^ ^
Your all high and happy, and then someone robs you, and you cant even belive its happening cuz your so fucked you figure it has to be a joke....apparently not :S....

PriestTheyCalledHim said:
Having to be in an environment or around others where you have to act sober.

Or being around people who get REALLY annoying when they smoke and rabbit/ramble on about the stupidest topics and it's like they've snorted some coke, get on the most boring subjects to talk about, and can't just STFU relax and chill.

I am so with you on that one! The other thing is a "tweaker peeker", you know, the ones who get tweaked and then start going from window to window, peeking out through the curtains and wanting everything really quiet so they can hear the house creaking. Drives me nuts!!

thedeadlywar said:
I just can't take being high around someone who opposes being high, It's so bothersome.

Normally I'd agree, but that reminds me of this time when I was at a "straight" party (well, everyone was drinking, but they weren't the sort of people to do much else) really stoned and after ingesting some rather delicious amphetamine. Long story short, I managed to corner the most anti-drug person in the room and get into a long discussion with her about rec. use and harm reduction. I actually think I made some progress, at the beginning she was all propoganda-filled, but by the end she was listening and at least understanding where I was coming from.

Then again she may have been humouring me and considered it drug-induced gibberish. Made me feel good for the rest of the night eitherway, so wasn't really a buzzkill :D

hatethered said:
oh christ being high around people who you know oppose sucks i hate that shit

God, I know. It's like their whole presence emits an aura of douchey disapproval. I don't need that shit in my life.

When that happens, I want to rip their wallet out of their pocket and take their money, because they have ruined my time on drug _______, which costs me ______ dollars. Ruining my high is THE EXACT SAME THING as flushing my money down the toilet. And it pisses me the fuck off. I don't come to your expensive dinner and look down my nose at you for eating meat, spew bad vibes out at you, be a douche etc. so don't look down your nose at me when I'm trying to enjoy my (also expensive) drug experience.

Last edited:
I don't enjoy being high around people who oppose as well, that's the biggest buzzkill. Another buzzkill is being around people who think it's hilarious to mess with you while your high, namely one of my roommates.

geting really high and then realizing you've got something importiant to do
and unwanted phone calls

drew345 said:
having your probation color called while your stoned as fuck.
I hear that....stayed up all night one time doin OC80's, my probation officer calls me in for a suprise drug test........luckily somehow i passed...but i was on probation for 2 years so it was a shitty thing, id get high once in a while and always be so paranoid it would kill my buzz...

I had to go home from college for my great-grandmother's funeral. Was able to smoke whilst home. While high I call my friend to chat and she goes, "So, how was the funeral." That was my biggest buzz kill.

One of the biggest buzz kills for me is not having anything to do. You've just finished smoking all the weed, and then nobody can think of anything fun to do or even anyone's house to chill at for a while...

It's like, "What do you want to do man?"

"Oh, I don't know, what do YOU want to do?"

"I can't think of anything, I think I'll just go home."

That's one of the reasons I've cut back on smoking, it's like it somehow eventually LEADS to boredom sooner or later. That's why I try to plan something before smoking, so that smoking doesn't end up becoming the activity for the night.

sitting in the back seat of the state trooper car running your tongue over your teeth thinking about how you cant feel them while watching a cop tear his way through your car because of a damn empty baggie was in your pocket you forgot about, then you feel as though someones watching you and you look to the right to find another cop staring in the window at you for god knows how long.
then after an act of god happens, and you get a second chance and they let you go and youre at your place about to rail a line, the trooper shows up at your door because he forgot to give you back your license.

or

when youre twisted on cid, and you think everything is cool, then suddenly your roomate [which happens to be your mom] wants to talk with you about someone thats related to you that died, and ask your opinion on if the layout of the little "recently departed cards" looks good. and nothing really is all that bad, but just because youre tripping the pictures of the elderly man are absolutely terrifying and shes not acting like she knows anything/thinks somethings up...but just the way she moves from one subject to another is just so overwhelming and insanely confusing it doesnt exactly kill the high but everything is just fucking weird and you arent comfortable with the situation at all.

Someone in the group OD-ing. Fucking trying to figure out what's going on when you are just as fucked up as everyone else in the room.
But really anything that involves needing to go to a hospital is a major buzz kill.

Immortal Teknique said:
Sober people whilst trippin...

"Haha duddeeeee, what are you seeing!?!?!!"

Shut the fuck up!

ill second that.
"oooh does this look cool?"
"look at this/that....does that look cool?"
"damn, i wish i was tripping......thatd be cool....so...whats it like? are you having fun? damn i wish i was tripping.............*RARGH!!!*[<---makes a loud unexpected sound attempting to scare you n shit]

Either the cops or when someone gets all depressed and feels they need to share why they're depressed and so forth.

mreuphoria said:
Another buzzkill is being around people who think it's hilarious to mess with you while your high, namely one of my roommates.

Oh man, I completely forgot about that. I hate that so damn much. One time I ran into some guy I knew who also smoked after I smoked a nice fat bowl, and he's waving his hands in my faces making stupid faces saying "that scares me so much when I'm high LOL!"...annoys the shit out of me.

I also second the person who asks 'What are you seeing? How do you feel? I wish I was high/tripping/whatever'. I mean it's one thing to ask how's it going and whatever, but just give me some freakin' space!