• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Correct way to do a Hot rail - Shards/Meth

xtcworks4me

Bluelighter
Correct way to do a Hot rail - Shards/Meth

I notcied the hot rail post at the bottom of the page....
WHAT IS A HOT RAIL?
*Hot rails are really "straight shooters" the tubes that crack heads smoke out of.
*you can buy them at your local gas station...they come with a rose in them, at the front counter..about $1.99...Try texacos.
MATERIALS NEEDED
*shards/ice - NO REG SPEED-
*Hot rail
*piece of glas or mirror
*BUTANE lighter -NO CIGG LIGHTERS-
*Liscense, credit card, razor
METHOD
Lay a SMALL line if beginner out on your mirror/glass...Carefully heat up one end of the hot rail with the butane lighter for around 45-60 seconds...MAKE sure that you heat it properly or it will fuk up....after heating, IMMEDIATELAY tilt the hot rail at a angle facing the line..bring your nose to the unheated end of the hot rail as close as possible **Caution..some people burn thier noses when they place it directly on the hot rail, as they would place it when snorting with a dollar*
*Snort the line with the rail still tilted at a angle as quickly as possible
*x-hale as you would if you were smoking a cigg
*Then watch your G-cloud appear in the air
**Repeat**
YOUV'E DONE IT RIGHT WHEN
*youve laid out a line and followed the process and the shards come out of you mouth in a smoke form.
CAUTIONS
*I cant tell you people how imperative it is to make sure you heat the rail hot enough
*dont grab the part of the rail that was just heated when passing it to someone
*Try little lines for your first few times..with a rail alot less can mean alot more when it comes to smoking it...
*When smoking/railing meth the checmical effects (smoke) gets to the brain in 3 seconds..so PLEASE be cautious of this
*try to change up your methods of using shards a little...dont rail everytime..
*Im guessing you shouldt smoke shards and crack out of the same straight shooter...but you will have to ask someone that smokes crack on that one cause i have no idea
AFTER THE DOPE IS GONE...WHAT THEN??
*after all your dope is gone, smoke out of the rail like you would do a chalet...
*store the rail/torch/mirror/glass <---glass in small picture frames werk nice- in a safe place where no breakage can occour
DIFFRENCE BETWEEN RAIL & lIGHTBULB??
*with the rail you are NOT getting the toxics that are in light bulbs..these toxins could have a major effect on the way you feel (sickness) the day after
*Rails dont burn easy/or at all because you are using a butane lighter
*rails can be used MANY times before being chuncked away
*rails are smaller and may be less obvious than a burnt crusty lightbulb if ever pulled over by police
Have fun a be safe-*[email protected]*-

The only reason *I* stress using a pyres tube besides glass? It costs only a bit more, but hols a lot more heat and doesnt conduct the heat up the tube like glass will. The "gas station special" crack pipes work, yes, but the pyrex you can heat 1/3 of it on a gas stove on high and the end you snort wont even be warm. Pyrex rules.
I should sell these things door-to-door in the hood: "New and IMPROVED rock pipe! Get em' while they are HOT! HoT! get it? HOT! HAHAHAHAHA!"

Good stuff.... this will live here for a few days, then be moved to the FAQ forum - so if you want to edit it all nice, it will be apart of bluelight forever...
------------------
dot slash 0wn3d