• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Things to do on an Acid trip........

Almost anything is fun on acid. I remember having fun cleaning my friend's appartment while we were fried.

Do NOT spend the bulk of your trip using a computer or watching TV. Try to go outside and experience nature. That is all I can think of right now.
------------------
This just in: Powersauce is amazing!

Sheeet, this would be to easy after the 'things to do on pot' thread .. maybe later..
------------------
dot slash 0wn3d

Alright many things to do
Go out at night by the airport, where the airplanes fly over your head and sit there watch the planes fly in and out.
Go to the woods for a while with a nice about of Pot and some comfy chairsand chillax with your friends
Go out to and isolated area at night, with no lights or anything and look at the stars and shit
Go see a laser light show or go to a planetarium and watch one of their trippy shows.
Thats all I can think of for now. PEACE

Another cool thing is to go to a playground at night when no one is there so you never have to wait to play on the swings or the slide.

i loving triping at the club and then going to the bathroom and just staring at the wall in there, cause you're so used to seing all the lights flashing and all the people moving, than when you have bright lights on and nothing happening its just like woah.

Walking on railroad tracks is sweeeeet.
Campfires are fun too. And glowsticks. Don't forget the glowsticks.
I think it would be fun to go to a petting zoo tripping balls. Or spend the day using the local public transportation service- that would be fun as well
smile.gif

Im probably going to trip tonight and i was just wondering if camping might be a good idea, the weather is really lousy but we figured that if we just have enough blankets and stuff it will be ok. Anyone ever tried camping and sleeping in a tent while tripping`?

You can definitely forget the sleep idea right now. But camping and tripping balls overnight is tons of fun.

Go to an art museum!!!!
ahh, blotter and the Met.
Listen to Autechre
headphones+blotter=bliss
Bachus

Going outside during the daytime is awesome, bright green everything and the sun just feels so amazing. but if you cant go outside and you are stuck indoors heres a few fun things to do.
1) try to write something, have everyone in the room try to write what they see, feel, are thinking, this is great.
2) get a magic eye book, wonderous
3) minds eye videos are sweet.
4) if someone sober is with you and has a car, tell them to take you on the highway, the lines on the road dissapear and everything just looks really cool going that fast, sometimes it feels like you left the car and you can see the car stretch and shit
------------------
~Maui2k http://www.mp3.com/maui2k
Aim: PeerBoy

um...
...go to a slaughterhouse and watch em gut out cows and bleed sheep while listening to "Better Off Alone" by Alice Deejay and DJ Jurgen on a set of headphones...
LOL!!! juss kiddin!!!

^^^^^
lol! You forgot to tell em to follow up the outing by renting Schindlers List!

FIREWORKS!!!!!!!!! that is deffinately my favorite trip to date...
------------------
*cassidy*
"the purpose of words is to convey a message--after the idea is grasped, the words are forgotten--where is a man who forgot all the words? it is he who i wish to speak to"

I find it literally impossible to actually read TEXT while on LSD, but I have found flipping through large art books (Many often on sale really cheap at Barnes & Nobel) to be absolutely amazing. I usually do this right after the peak, as the anxiety has lessened and my mind is in an extremely contemplative, yet still psychadelic state. I have found that I can "Feel" the mood of the paintings, and almost recieve the artists emotions.
Then again, it might just be the Acid.
smile.gif

------------------
"I dislike the drug you are using, but I would defend with my life your right to use it."
- Paraphrase on Voltaire
"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
- Dr. Johnson
"We do not sense imagination enough to sense what we are missing."
-Jean Toomer

Thing to do on acid?
Ecstacy
NO2
Nature
Oh yeah and most importantly...have sex!!!
[This message has been edited by Majortrippz (edited 18 July 2001).]

Hide the remote control for the stereo somewhere you can conviently, but secretly access it (like under a pillow). As you and your friends start to hit peak time gently raise, or lower the volume of the music. Your friends will start bugging hard until they figure out you're fucking with them.
At that point the will pin you down and peel your skin off because they thought you were an orange. Meanwhile, the orange sitting in the fruit basket remains untouched. Well, the orange didn't fuck with them I guess.

Some old friends and I would turn off all the lights and turn on some black lights. Then we would put on some Pink Floyd and draw crazy designs all over each other with yellow or orange highlighter. This looks really cool when you are peaking hard and when you turn the lights on you can't see the highlighter any more.