• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting No-Doz

reddy

Greenlighter
Im just curious.....Would snorting No-Doz be effective?....Would it be like other drugs where you would feel the effects more quickly and get more as it bypasses the stomach?.....Im just curious as sometimes waiting 45 odd minutes when u need a boost to keep u awake is just not quick enough (like when u eat it)

i've done it. Tbh the faster+stronger come up isn't justified by the pain. NoDoz burns - a lot.

It's not just caffeine, but caffeine and an ungodly amount of binders and fillers. Try making really strong coffee and chugging it? IME it hits within 10 minutes.

Just chug a Red Bull or something. Kicks in much faster than caffiene pills

Yeah, don't snort that... Like someone already mentioned, the binders and fillers in the pills are hell on the mucus membranes in the nose.

Just drink some very strong coffee, or if you must use these pills, crush them up and parachute them...

-> Basic Drug Discussion.

My thoughts are that caffeine is so readily available, snorting it isn't worth it regardless of it's intranasal bio-availability.

I snorted an ephedrine pill once when i was drunk. Please don't do this, my nose is burning just thinking about it.

I would not recommend it, the burn is terrible. It is possible though, lol.

I feel sorry for the homelive's these kids must endure to come here about snorting caffeine.

its available from just about any chemical supplier, so why snort it in pill form??

are you fucking serious dude, go to starbucks...

hahahaha,
i'm actually laughing out loud.
caffiene isn't really a drug in my book.
if you really need to stay up then eat two or three,
you can od on caffiene man.
i wouldn't snort a caffiene pill.

Why the disdain? You can snort caffeine, and it will hit a bit different and faster, but it will work. I wouldn't recommend doing it with caffeine pills, though, because the binders and fillers are going to rip up your nose and it stings a lot, and it works pretty much the same overall to just drink it.

Ubermeister1984 said:
whats a no do
Apparently it's some Caffeine formulation. Never heard of it either though. Can you buy it OTC at pharmacies, and in what countries is this available?

^"No doz" are caffeine pills. I think they're 200mg/pill. And yes, they're OTC in America and I see them sold at almost every gas station around here.