• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

how to inject heroin

bianca-butt

Greenlighter
ok I know i know, not smart but my roommates are determined to do it and i dont want them doing it wrong. They know the basics of injecting cuz they have shot cocaine but with heroin they are clueless and i dont feel like any unnessary trips to the hospital tonight ............anybody know?

Same thing. Just add water, mix up, filter, draw up, bang.

Don't add heat. I don't know if your friends knew that already, but I've seen people heat up coke too. Do not heat up coke, and do not heat up heroin, unless it is tar heroin and needs the extra heat to mix in (not all tar needs to be heated up).

I mean heat doesn't really hurt, but it can destroy a small bit of heroin. Only add heat if it's tar and isn't dissolving. If it isn't tar, don't add heat, even if it doesn't seem like it's dissolving (those are just insoluble cuts).

Pretty simple. If they've shot up coke they should be comfortable with the procedure.

I have insisted........

that we keep a pin full of cocaine incase of an OD, will this really work? or dumping cold buckets of water over the person head?? Is there a possibility of them seizing or frothing at the mouth? Im nervous about this.

thanks

I guess we wont both er with the needle of coke being perperred. We have read do 1/4 of 66mg for our first shot. we did not know how much powder to mix with the 5-20mg first shot the was recommended to use on first time users. So far so good, they say feels like an oxy shot. thank god, and thanks for the advice.

And as far as how much water to use I'd say 50-60 units for 1 dime and 70-80 for 2-3 dimes.

there fixed, I alwaYS get those confused.. it says 70-80-90 on the side of the rig and cc on the bag , well 1 cc so i get them confused, to this day even.. avfter 2 years of using them.. der sorry, it just bothered me about cold cooking, several peole covered that in another thread, cooking kills bacteria, and maybe some viruses and gets you higher, i knew a guy who did it with hot tap water and was like it still works, we cooked it for him once and he never went back to his warm tap water..

there cleared up.. sorry

Last edited:
In the u.k we have to add citric acid to break the gear down(brown, I've only had china white a couple of times.

I feel sorfry for anyone fucking with that black tar shit. that stuff looks nasty.

TheodoreRoosevelt said:
No, it won't. It's not like there's some kind of balance in your body of uppers and downers...

Only way to stop a heroin overdose is Naltraxone. What it does is basically rips the heroin molecules off of your receptors so your brain will tell your body to start breathing - an overdose death of heroin will pretty much just asphyxiate you since the part of your brain responsible for breathing will be slowed down. Adding a stimulant won't remove the presence of heroin.

THIS IS BULLSHIT

A Friend of mine bought gear cut with naltrexone and it almost killed him.

I had a naltrexone implant I should know. mate you will get someone killed.:!

Naltraxone doesn't stop overdoses. Naloxone is what your given to stop you ODing..

GlassAss420 said:
And as far as how much water to use I'd say 50-60 cc for 1 dime and 70-80 for 2-3 dimes.

Yeah that's it buddy. And once you are done mixing, draw it all up in a turkey baster and attach giant needle.

TheodoreRoosevelt said:
Chill out. It takes an extremely high amount of heroin to die, tolerance or no tolerance. There have been studies that have shown that it takes upwards 1.8 grams of heroin to overdose to an opiate naive individual (although OD50 is much lower, that was probably an OD10 or something). It only takes like .1-.2g if you're opiate naive to get high. So quite a big margin there.

Overdose is extremely unlikely unless you have a tolerance, where fluctuations in quality have larger margins when you are using larger quantities of substance. If you're not tolerant, a small amount will get you high no matter what.

What are you talking about? 1.8 grams BEFORE an OD? 1.8 grams IV is enough to kill anybody, even with the biggest tolerance in the world. .1 or .2 is plenty to get high for someone with no tolerance, you are right. But telling him there is a huge margin between getting high and OD is wrong. For somebody with a tolerance, there is a margin, but it isn't huge. Also, saying it takes an extremely large amount to die is wrong. Somebody who is IVing heroin for the first time and has no tolerance could fall out with a pretty small dose.

To the OP, try about .1 or .2 first, but no more. Wait and see what happens because you can always do more, but not less. Also, 1.8 grams would kill me and i have been slamming heroin for years. This guy posting before me is either crazy or made a few dozen typos.

Also, coke won't work for an OD and neither will cold water. Narcan/Naloxone and those type of drugs are the only thing that will help. The 1st answer was right about that, but that is about it.

Mr. Roosevelt, you are going to get somebody killed telling them it is hard to OD on heroin, especially somebody that has never done it before. You should have your account banned.

P.S. To the OP, don't leave your friend on a stret corner like Theodore said, unless you are a heartless peice of shit. Call 911 and just tell them that he stopped breathing. That way, only the paramedics come, no cops. When they get there, tell them the truth. They will help him and won't call the cops. Get rid of any dope left though (hide it or flush it) just in case the cops do show up. But, ususally, even if they do, they don't fuck with anybody when you call about an OD. I had a friend OD at my apt and the cops came. They just took whatever dope they found and didn't do anything else. If you know CPR, that is a good thing to do until the paramedics arrive.

Last edited:
Seriously..... TR, I have read your posts before and you usually know what your talking about but even 1.8 grams of 20% purity could kill someone without a tolerance.

I second the wow! Theodore, I would hope that is a typoe but the rest of your post leads me to believe it is not. Even if you read that somewhere, anything over .5 for a person with no tolerance is od territory.

Swybs

bumbklatt said:
THIS IS BULLSHIT

A Friend of mine bought gear cut with naltrexone and it almost killed him.

I had a naltrexone implant I should know. mate you will get someone killed.:!

You're kidding right?

You do realize that it's standard procedure for paramedics to administer nalaxone to pull someone OUT of an overdose?

You've got your terms mixed up buddy...Nalaxone is used to counteract overdoses. Only a complete idiot would cut their dope with nalaxone...that's completely counter-productive.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcan

edit: nevermind, I apologize bumbkatt I mistakenly read "naloxone" instead of "naltrexone" in your post. Damn terms are too similar :p

Last edited:
eon_blue said:
You're kidding right?

You do realize that it's standard procedure for paramedics to administer nalaxone to pull someone OUT of an overdose?

You've got your terms mixed up buddy...Nalaxone is used to counteract overdoses. Only a complete idiot would cut their dope with nalaxone...that's completely counter-productive.

No, You're kidding right?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naltrexone
is not the same thing as

Keep crushed up suboxone near by in case of an OD. I swear. Listen...

Just recently I had to take care of someone who OD'ed and went unconcious. I crushed up a quarter of 8mg (2mg) suboxone pill and placed the powder under their tounge. They were breathing very slightly and had a pulse but I was giving CPR for the next 15 minutes in the backseat of the car while driving to the hospital (the hospital is seriously 5 blocks away from where we were, which was the dope spot, which means we couldnt call 911) in hopes it would wake them up, but it wasnt working, then all of a sudden, when I was gathering breath of my own (I was actually on the brink of an OD, the heroin was much better than we had originally thought, so I was struggling to stay awake too) they snapped out of it. The opened their eyes and sat up as if nothing happened. They were breathing fine and had no trouble staying awake from that point on. It was amazing, but I would bet my life that it was the naloxone and quite possibly the buprenorphine in the suboxone that reversed it.

Last edited:
With pure diacetylmorphine, 100mg (.1g) is a LOT for someone without a tolerance. In order to test your dope it's recommended you snort 20mg or less. Just do a matched size head and see how it feels.