Bluelight

Thread: how to inject heroin

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 78
  1. Collapse Details
    how to inject heroin 
    #1
    Needle
    ok I know i know, not smart but my roommates are determined to do it and i dont want them doing it wrong. They know the basics of injecting cuz they have shot cocaine but with heroin they are clueless and i dont feel like any unnessary trips to the hospital tonight ............anybody know?
     

  2. Collapse Details
     
    #2
    Same thing. Just add water, mix up, filter, draw up, bang.

    Don't add heat. I don't know if your friends knew that already, but I've seen people heat up coke too. Do not heat up coke, and do not heat up heroin, unless it is tar heroin and needs the extra heat to mix in (not all tar needs to be heated up).

    I mean heat doesn't really hurt, but it can destroy a small bit of heroin. Only add heat if it's tar and isn't dissolving. If it isn't tar, don't add heat, even if it doesn't seem like it's dissolving (those are just insoluble cuts).

    Pretty simple. If they've shot up coke they should be comfortable with the procedure.
     

  3. Collapse Details
    I have insisted........ 
    #3
    that we keep a pin full of cocaine incase of an OD, will this really work? or dumping cold buckets of water over the person head?? Is there a possibility of them seizing or frothing at the mouth? Im nervous about this.
     

  4. Collapse Details
    thanks 
    #4
    I guess we wont both er with the needle of coke being perperred. We have read do 1/4 of 66mg for our first shot. we did not know how much powder to mix with the 5-20mg first shot the was recommended to use on first time users. So far so good, they say feels like an oxy shot. thank god, and thanks for the advice.
     

  5. Collapse Details
     
    #5
    And as far as how much water to use I'd say 50-60 units for 1 dime and 70-80 for 2-3 dimes.

    there fixed, I alwaYS get those confused.. it says 70-80-90 on the side of the rig and cc on the bag , well 1 cc so i get them confused, to this day even.. avfter 2 years of using them.. der sorry, it just bothered me about cold cooking, several peole covered that in another thread, cooking kills bacteria, and maybe some viruses and gets you higher, i knew a guy who did it with hot tap water and was like it still works, we cooked it for him once and he never went back to his warm tap water..

    there cleared up.. sorry
    Last edited by GlassAss420; 20-11-2007 at 10:20.
     

  6. Collapse Details
     
    #6
    Bluelighter johnnyb420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    nor cal
    Posts
    2,597
    i think you mean 50-60units


    1cc=1ml=100units
     

  7. Collapse Details
     
    #7
    In the u.k we have to add citric acid to break the gear down(brown, I've only had china white a couple of times.

    I feel sorfry for anyone fucking with that black tar shit. that stuff looks nasty.
     

  8. Collapse Details
     
    #8
    Quote Originally Posted by TheodoreRoosevelt
    No, it won't. It's not like there's some kind of balance in your body of uppers and downers...

    Only way to stop a heroin overdose is Naltraxone. What it does is basically rips the heroin molecules off of your receptors so your brain will tell your body to start breathing - an overdose death of heroin will pretty much just asphyxiate you since the part of your brain responsible for breathing will be slowed down. Adding a stimulant won't remove the presence of heroin.
    THIS IS BULLSHIT

    A Friend of mine bought gear cut with naltrexone and it almost killed him.

    I had a naltrexone implant I should know. mate you will get someone killed.
     

  9. Collapse Details
    well 
    #9
    this stuff is brown and they diffently like it lol
     

  10. Collapse Details
     
    #10
    Bluelighter Newbierock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,088
    Naltraxone doesn't stop overdoses. Naloxone is what your given to stop you ODing..
     

  11. Collapse Details
     
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by GlassAss420
    And as far as how much water to use I'd say 50-60 cc for 1 dime and 70-80 for 2-3 dimes.
    Yeah that's it buddy. And once you are done mixing, draw it all up in a turkey baster and attach giant needle.
     

  12. Collapse Details
     
    #12
    Quote Originally Posted by TheodoreRoosevelt
    Chill out. It takes an extremely high amount of heroin to die, tolerance or no tolerance. There have been studies that have shown that it takes upwards 1.8 grams of heroin to overdose to an opiate naive individual (although OD50 is much lower, that was probably an OD10 or something). It only takes like .1-.2g if you're opiate naive to get high. So quite a big margin there.

    Overdose is extremely unlikely unless you have a tolerance, where fluctuations in quality have larger margins when you are using larger quantities of substance. If you're not tolerant, a small amount will get you high no matter what.

    .

    What are you talking about? 1.8 grams BEFORE an OD? 1.8 grams IV is enough to kill anybody, even with the biggest tolerance in the world. .1 or .2 is plenty to get high for someone with no tolerance, you are right. But telling him there is a huge margin between getting high and OD is wrong. For somebody with a tolerance, there is a margin, but it isn't huge. Also, saying it takes an extremely large amount to die is wrong. Somebody who is IVing heroin for the first time and has no tolerance could fall out with a pretty small dose.

    To the OP, try about .1 or .2 first, but no more. Wait and see what happens because you can always do more, but not less. Also, 1.8 grams would kill me and i have been slamming heroin for years. This guy posting before me is either crazy or made a few dozen typos.

    Also, coke won't work for an OD and neither will cold water. Narcan/Naloxone and those type of drugs are the only thing that will help. The 1st answer was right about that, but that is about it.

    Mr. Roosevelt, you are going to get somebody killed telling them it is hard to OD on heroin, especially somebody that has never done it before. You should have your account banned.

    P.S. To the OP, don't leave your friend on a stret corner like Theodore said, unless you are a heartless peice of shit. Call 911 and just tell them that he stopped breathing. That way, only the paramedics come, no cops. When they get there, tell them the truth. They will help him and won't call the cops. Get rid of any dope left though (hide it or flush it) just in case the cops do show up. But, ususally, even if they do, they don't fuck with anybody when you call about an OD. I had a friend OD at my apt and the cops came. They just took whatever dope they found and didn't do anything else. If you know CPR, that is a good thing to do until the paramedics arrive.
    Last edited by bulldog8b; 18-11-2007 at 20:47.
     

  13. Collapse Details
     
    #13
    Temporary Ban ChemicalSmiles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    fuck your couch
    Posts
    23,506
    Seriously..... TR, I have read your posts before and you usually know what your talking about but even 1.8 grams of 20% purity could kill someone without a tolerance.
     

  14. Collapse Details
     
    #14
    Bluelighter
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    nyc area
    Posts
    2,292
    I second the wow! Theodore, I would hope that is a typoe but the rest of your post leads me to believe it is not. Even if you read that somewhere, anything over .5 for a person with no tolerance is od territory.

    Swybs
     

  15. Collapse Details
     
    #15
    Bluelighter eon_blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Pasadena. CA
    Posts
    2,753
    Quote Originally Posted by bumbklatt
    THIS IS BULLSHIT

    A Friend of mine bought gear cut with naltrexone and it almost killed him.

    I had a naltrexone implant I should know. mate you will get someone killed.

    You're kidding right?

    You do realize that it's standard procedure for paramedics to administer nalaxone to pull someone OUT of an overdose?

    You've got your terms mixed up buddy...Nalaxone is used to counteract overdoses. Only a complete idiot would cut their dope with nalaxone...that's completely counter-productive.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcan

    edit: nevermind, I apologize bumbkatt I mistakenly read "naloxone" instead of "naltrexone" in your post. Damn terms are too similar
    Last edited by eon_blue; 19-11-2007 at 04:49.
     

  16. Collapse Details
     
    #16
    Greenlighter
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by eon_blue
    You're kidding right?

    You do realize that it's standard procedure for paramedics to administer nalaxone to pull someone OUT of an overdose?

    You've got your terms mixed up buddy...Nalaxone is used to counteract overdoses. Only a complete idiot would cut their dope with nalaxone...that's completely counter-productive.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcan
    No, You're kidding right?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naltrexone
    is not the same thing as
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcan
     

  17. Collapse Details
     
    #17
    Bluelight Crew sixpartseven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    11,303
    Keep crushed up suboxone near by in case of an OD. I swear. Listen...

    Just recently I had to take care of someone who OD'ed and went unconcious. I crushed up a quarter of 8mg (2mg) suboxone pill and placed the powder under their tounge. They were breathing very slightly and had a pulse but I was giving CPR for the next 15 minutes in the backseat of the car while driving to the hospital (the hospital is seriously 5 blocks away from where we were, which was the dope spot, which means we couldnt call 911) in hopes it would wake them up, but it wasnt working, then all of a sudden, when I was gathering breath of my own (I was actually on the brink of an OD, the heroin was much better than we had originally thought, so I was struggling to stay awake too) they snapped out of it. The opened their eyes and sat up as if nothing happened. They were breathing fine and had no trouble staying awake from that point on. It was amazing, but I would bet my life that it was the naloxone and quite possibly the buprenorphine in the suboxone that reversed it.
    Last edited by sixpartseven; 19-11-2007 at 04:13.
     

  18. Collapse Details
     
    #18
    Bluelighter eon_blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Pasadena. CA
    Posts
    2,753
    Quote Originally Posted by Moleculist
    No, You're kidding right?

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naltrexone
    is not the same thing as
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcan
    I stand corrected, I read naloxone instead of naltrexone...my bad.
     

  19. Collapse Details
     
    #19
    Greenlighter
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by eon_blue
    I stand corrected, I read naloxone instead of naltrexone...my bad.
    It happens
     

  20. Collapse Details
     
    #20
    Bluelight Crew sonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    another galaxy
    Posts
    7,491
    With pure diacetylmorphine, 100mg (.1g) is a LOT for someone without a tolerance. In order to test your dope it's recommended you snort 20mg or less. Just do a matched size head and see how it feels.
     

  21. Collapse Details
     
    #21
    Quote Originally Posted by IForgett
    Keep crushed up suboxone near by in case of an OD. I swear. Listen...

    Just recently I had to take care of someone who OD'ed and went unconcious. I crushed up a quarter of 8mg (2mg) suboxone pill and placed the powder under their tounge. They were breathing very slightly and had a pulse but I was giving CPR for the next 15 minutes in the backseat of the car while driving to the hospital (the hospital is seriously 5 blocks away from where we were, which was the dope spot, which means we couldnt call 911) in hopes it would wake them up, but it wasnt working, then all of a sudden, when I was gathering breath of my own (I was actually on the brink of an OD, the heroin was much better than we had originally thought, so I was struggling to stay awake too) they snapped out of it. The opened their eyes and sat up as if nothing happened. They were breathing fine and had no trouble staying awake from that point on. It was amazing, but I would bet my life that it was the naloxone and quite possibly the buprenorphine in the suboxone that reversed it.
    Naloxone is only active via IV.
     

  22. Collapse Details
     
    #22
    Wow, amazing to see how much information is out there.
    Some,crazily enough, is wrong.
    (see above post by soundthecymbals)

    Naloxone, or Narcan here in the US, is administered by IV, IM,SQ,ETT, or IN(Intranasal).
    Intranasal is nice because many addicts have poor veins, and frankly starting IV's on people with a high risk of having HIV/HEP is not fun.
    http://www.merginet.com/index.cfm?pg...l&fn=IN_narcan

    Ask a doc for an RX for Narcan, many MD's in inner cities are more than willing to give you the script, as it will save someone's life,and for the MD they won't get a smelly heroin OD in their shiny clean ER. New Mexico was #1 in the NAtion for OD's, but they're doing better now that they educate users, and provide IN NArcan to users.
    http://www.freenewmexican.com/news/63174.html

    Cold water, ice cubes up the butt, milk, showers,smelling salts,hot coins- these are all "noxious stimuli", and are good for waking people up that are a little sleepy. (never did figure out the milk though...)

    Once a person is not just sleepy, but unconcscious and breathing very slowly, it's too late for the home-brew folk-remedies. It's time for the ambulance guys.
    Oxygen, airway control, and Narcan are what will save the person's life.
    Shaking them, freaking out,stealing their dope, leaving them under a garbage can, or crying alot, will NOT help them.
    Ambulance guys won't call the cops unless someone is being an ass to them first. So be nice to the nice guys.Be nice even if you think they're rude.
    In some areas the pt isn't even taken in to the ER, they are left at scene after NArcan is given.

    Driving to the ER while trying to do some f**ed up version of CPR in the back seat is a recipe for disaster.
    I mean really, are the stoned guys driving really in any shape to be driving, is the pt or the "rescuer" actually wearing a seat belt?
    Can they even find the ER, mush less the car keys?
    IS the CPR in the back really effective?
    Doubtful at best, criminally negligent at worst. ( A favorite of mine is when I went to a car wreck at 3 AM; 4 patients, 1 dead, all were stoned on heroin, trying to take the now-dead guy to the ED. They hit a parked semi-truck at about 50mph.oops.dead guy was mixed into the front dash, somewhere between the stereo and the heating controls of a little Jetta.Driver was arrested after she cleared the hospital 3 or 4 days later.)

    Call 911, take him outside.
    The ambulance guys won't come into your little head shop if he's outside.
    Blow into his mouth if you can figure out how.
    Hold his hand.
    Don't do more dope until he's left the scene.
    Tell the truth about what he took.
    Be safe.
    Last edited by onceuponatime; 20-11-2007 at 00:58.
     

  23. Collapse Details
     
    #23
    Bluelighter eon_blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Pasadena. CA
    Posts
    2,753
    Quote Originally Posted by onceuponatime
    Wow, amazing to see how much information is out there.
    Some,crazily enough, is wrong.
    (see above post by soundthecymbals)

    Naloxone, or Narcan here in the US, is administered by IV, IM,SQ,ETT, or IN(Intranasal).
    Intranasal is nice because many addicts have poor veins, and frankly starting IV's on people with a high risk of having HIV/HEP is not fun.
    http://www.merginet.com/index.cfm?pg...l&fn=IN_narcan

    Ask a doc for an RX for Narcan, many MD's in inner cities are more than willing to give you the script, as it will save someone's life,and for the MD they won't get a smelly heroin OD in their shiny clean ER. New Mexico was #1 in the NAtion for OD's, but they're doing better now that they educate users, and provide IN NArcan to users.
    http://www.freenewmexican.com/news/63174.html

    Cold water, ice cubes up the butt, milk, showers,smelling salts,hot coins- these are all "noxious stimuli", and are good for waking people up that are a little sleepy. (never did figure out the milk though...)

    Once a person is not just sleepy, but unconcscious and breathing very slowly, it's too late for the home-brew folk-remedies. It's time for the ambulance guys.
    Oxygen, airway control, and Narcan are what will save the person's life.
    Shaking them, freaking out,stealing their dope, leaving them under a garbage can, or crying alot, will NOT help them.
    Ambulance guys won't call the cops unless someone is being an ass to them first. So be nice to the nice guys.Be nice even if you think they're rude.
    In some areas the pt isn't even taken in to the ER, they are left at scene after NArcan is given.

    Driving to the ER while trying to do some f**ed up version of CPR in the back seat is a recipe for disaster.
    I mean really, are the stoned guys driving really in any shape to be driving, is the pt or the "rescuer" actually wearing a seat belt?
    Can they even find the ER, mush less the car keys?
    IS the CPR in the back really effective?
    Doubtful at best, criminally negligent at worst. ( A favorite of mine is when I went to a car wreck at 3 AM; 4 patients, 1 dead, all were stoned on heroin, trying to take the now-dead guy to the ED. They hit a parked semi-truck at about 50mph.oops.dead guy was mixed into the front dash, somewhere between the stereo and the heating controls of a little Jetta.Driver was arrested after she cleared the hospital 3 or 4 days later.)

    Call 911, take him outside.
    The ambulance guys won't come into your little head shop if he's outside.
    Blow into his mouth if you can figure out how.
    Hold his hand.
    Don't do more dope until he's left the scene.
    Tell the truth about what he took.
    Be safe.
    good advice.

    Quote Originally Posted by onceuponatime
    Shaking them, freaking out,stealing their dope, leaving them under a garbage can, or crying alot, will NOT help them.
    I know you're being serious but that brought on the lols
     

  24. Collapse Details
     
    #24
    Bluelighter johnnyb420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    nor cal
    Posts
    2,597
    Quote Originally Posted by IForgett
    Keep crushed up suboxone near by in case of an OD. I swear. Listen...

    Just recently I had to take care of someone who OD'ed and went unconcious. I crushed up a quarter of 8mg (2mg) suboxone pill and placed the powder under their tounge. They were breathing very slightly and had a pulse but I was giving CPR for the next 15 minutes in the backseat of the car while driving to the hospital (the hospital is seriously 5 blocks away from where we were, which was the dope spot, which means we couldnt call 911) in hopes it would wake them up, but it wasnt working, then all of a sudden, when I was gathering breath of my own (I was actually on the brink of an OD, the heroin was much better than we had originally thought, so I was struggling to stay awake too) they snapped out of it. The opened their eyes and sat up as if nothing happened. They were breathing fine and had no trouble staying awake from that point on. It was amazing, but I would bet my life that it was the naloxone and quite possibly the buprenorphine in the suboxone that reversed it.


    while well intentioned this is badd advice

    never give more of any drug to an OD victim unless it is naloxone and you know what you are doing

    giveing the guy bupe seems like a good idea but its not

    driveing the victim to the ER while you are on the verge of your own OD is a really badd idea also
     

  25. Collapse Details
     
    #25
    "Once a person is not just sleepy, but unconcscious and breathing very slowly, it's too late for the home-brew folk-remedies. It's time for the ambulance guys.
    Oxygen, airway control, and Narcan are what will save the person's life.
    Shaking them, freaking out,stealing their dope, leaving them under a garbage can, or crying alot, will NOT help them.
    Ambulance guys won't call the cops unless someone is being an ass to them first. So be nice to the nice guys.Be nice even if you think they're rude.
    In some areas the pt isn't even taken in to the ER, they are left at scene after NArcan is given."

    Great advice, I can't argue a bit of it, but just to add what did happen when I OD'ed,(in a small redneckish community with a fitting police department with lots of cops with nothing to do, ex I get stoped for ridding my bike without a helmet a lot, yeah that boring), ok I OD, my cousin calls 911 and says someone is unresponsive, 3-4 cop cars and 6 cops show up and barge in before any emts or ambulances, their not even really looking at me, (according to my cousin of course after the fact), they made my cousin lay me down, he was holding me up so I wouldn't choke so much, they were completly more concerned about what drugs were to be found and what paraphenila was around, they found a rig, dirty or not I don't know, no dope, but I went to jail after the hospital for the rig, which are legal to posses without a script in my state, charged with a misdomeanor even tho a rig with residue is a felony and a rig with nothing is just that nothing, I even asked how I was being charged like that and the guy was STFU your lucky to be alive.

    Anyways moral of my little story, throw everything outside, maybe put it into a random ceral box in your kitchen, or somewere off the property if you have time. I know its a hectic time but its worth taking an extra 60 seconds disposing of shit/hiding it while the help is coming, I don't suggest you run around doing all this before you call 911, by all means do that as soon as the person won't respond and is uncouncious.. but if you live in a po-dunk enougth place the cops will harrass you..

    I was with a friend in a large metropolitan area and someone OD'ed and it played out just like you said, cops showed up for 5 min after the firetruck and ambulance, they did take the guy cause he'd recently tried to commit suicide and they didn't know if it was another suicide attempt, but they didn't search just gave us the eye and dirty looks all around. All in all they took him and left in 15 min, cops didn't even come on just talked to the ambulance guys outside real quick and left, guess they had more important things to do, unlike in my po-dunk town.. oh and on other occasions in that same metro city, they've revived the person and left them once they were stable.. I got to visit a hospital and get an MRI for a grand total of $1200 + $240 for narcan,ambulance, and oxy lines... BS.

    Anwho just adding my expierences..
     

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •