• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Rohypnol vs. GHB

its420time

Bluelighter
Both of these drugs are considered "club drugs" and both are depressants, which is better in terms of euphoria and fun? I have a chance right now to get 100x1mg rohypnol or some ghb, both 100 dollars.. which should i get?

Well in my own opinion I would definatley go for the GHB. But then again with the Rohypnol you could rape a coupla of broads....j/k

I find both to be very pleasurable, but GHB to be more euphoric.
There's a few of us broads out there who you don't even have to sneak it to. We're more than willing to take it voluntarily.
wink.gif

~amary

The highs are really differn't IMO..
If you want to go for date-rape, then GHB takes the cake .. but there is just something "classic" about using Rohypnol..
Personally I enjoy Rohypnol more, as it's a "neater" high - easier to maintain, more idea for a club setting.. GHB is good for the after party, where you can lay on the floor and look like an idiot in peace..
------------------
PACK.MY.BEAK

If I was you I'd get both and decide for yourself! And if you can't afford both, find someone who would loooooove to go halfsies on it with ya! Someone that would be excited about the possibility! Excited people use lotsa exclamation points! Hint! Hint!

Honestly, get the Rohypnol its a very nice benzo, and safer? At least IMO. 4mg of R and some beers is VERY relaxing. GHB never did much for me (and you can't mix!). Even back in the days when you could get GHB pure from South Africa I wasn't much impressed.
1$ a pill is a good price! Just make sure they're the dark green tabs with the blue dye inside, or you may get ripped off.
chemE.

yeah, I was a little worried that I might get fakes, but I talked to the guy and he said that they have blue dye in them and I should not worry. As for splitting the cost up and getting both, hmm, I don't know how that would work out? and I ordered already
frown.gif

I'm excited about rohpnol, all the people I ask say that it is truely in another league than other benzos..

Rohypnol is like any other benzo really.. it's not the most powerfull, not the most long lasting, but it is ILLEGAL and NOT SOLD IN THE US, thus making it more popular then any other benzo...
Klonopin is very close in effects, and about half as strong - a 2mg Klonopin and a 1mg Rohypnol are almost identical in effects..
So if you have played with Valium or Klonopin, this wont be much differn't.. there are a TON of counterfeits out there - the good news is that some contin high amounts of other benzos, so it's not a total bust!
------------------
PACK.MY.BEAK