• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Benzedrex - experienced - like adderall

Propylhexadrine did very little for me. It did make me a little euphoric. I felt calm and seemed to enjoy music more. Also made me horny as hell. Lol I have add so most amphetamines and their analogs just calm me and make me focus more. I did two inhalers. Only add Med that I can really abuse is ritalin.

I have taken benzedrex (propylhexedrine) multiple times. I have taken it as a studying substitute for ritalin. I take half of the cotton rod, cut it up in small pieces, put the pieces into capsules and swallow. It usually takes about an hour to kick in and another hour or two after that for me to peak. It is good for studying though tolerance builds up rapidly. Including the comedown the effects last about 15 hours and sometimes interrupt my sleep cycle if taken too late in the day. The effects are more like adderal than methylphenidate. It does have the tendency to make me VERY horny and I often find it difficult to get studying done under its influence due to the constant compulsion to masturbate ;^)

It's a very bad idea to ingest cotton like that, it can lead to intestinal blockages that can be life-threatening, at worst. Plus I find it greatly increases the side effects. What I do is take the cotton and cut it up into small pieces, and put it in a 20 oz bottle of something, vitamin water, sprite, something a bit acidic. Close it up, shake it up a bunch, let it sit... if possible give it some time just sitting there open, so the menthol and camphor will evaporate into the air as much as possible so you're not ingesting that. It's much better this way.

It's actually pretty easy to do a vinegar extraction and pull out the oils with xylene or toluene. Whether you do the nonpolar wash or not you can evaporate it and take it in a cap.

The Casey Jones Express recently called at Benzedrex Station where, as you may be aware, the station's namesake Benzedrex inhalers containing 250mg propylhexadrine are available for purchase over-the-counter, without age restrictions or ID requirements. The kitchen staff had an especially busy evening ahead of them, so the sous-chef saw to it to purchase himself one of these Benzedrex inhalers, as did many of the staff.

The sous-chef, who weighs 114kg and had ingested nuerontin several times that day totalling c. 3.6g O.P., easily removed the tip of the inhaler after using it in both nostrils twice. He was pleasantly surprised by the gentle scents of lavender and menthol. After breaking open the inhaler, he removed from within a long, thin, cylindrical piece of cotton containing the medication, and observed it. The sous-chef saw that the cotton was slightly colored towards the middle, while it was plain and white at the ends. As the sous-chef of a very fine kitchen serving a very fine dining car on a very fine luxury train, he knew all too well the dangers of intestinal blockage from a substance such as cotton, so, in the interest of Harm Reduction, the sous-chef decided to cut off the ends with scissors.

While the sous-chef had read that extractions of the propylhexadrine were possible and relatively simple (if a bit time consuming), the kitchen was unfortunately out of the process' essential lemon juice, ascorbic acid, or, strangely enough, any acidic liquid one might conceive of. So, he committed to swallowing them as painlessly as possible. That is why the sous-chef further cut the colored cotton into four small pieces, and disposed of the non-colored bits. He put the cottons, two at a time, at the back of his tongue and gulped down some water as quickly as he possibly could! There were no adverse reactions to the flavours of menthol and lavender, which the sous-chef found pleasant.

As the kitchen prepared for the serving of afternoon tea in the Parlour Cars, the sous-chef certainly noticed an upwelling of calm focus, alertness, and creative energy. In fact, this very report that you are reading was adapted from the sous-chef's own personal journal, into which he was seen to be scribbling furiously for several hours after the culinary duties for afternoon tea were completed.

At this time the Casey Jones Express was, oddly enough, still at the platform in Benzedrex Station for another few minutes while the commotion of afternoon tea was settling down. The sous-chef took this as an opportunity to purchase another Benzedrex inhaler. This time round, he decided to ingest the entire cotton, cut into three pieces. After this dose, the chef continued his journal scribbling with great fervour and even went so far as to demanding from the onboard Internet Relations Advisor that his journal entries be reviewed and edited for publication on this website. The sous-chef also wished it be specifically mentioned that he found great delight in the flavor of his burps after ingesting the inhaler cottons, as they took on the flavours mentioned earlier of lavender and menthol!

At the time of this publication, the sous-chef continues to exhibit symptoms of alert focus. His demeanor outside of his mad writings is rather mild, a welcome relief to the kitchen staff. They will surely be watching trepidatiously to see how the sous-chef's demeanor is influenced by the effects of his drugs wearing off! In the mean time, they jabber amongst themselves about the kitchen's disgraceful lack of liquids acidic, and how they simply must keep better track of these sorts of things. Furthermore, the product obtainable from the recipes read by the sous-chef would be a fine addition to the afternoon tea menu! So, the staff took it upon themselves to stock up on lemon juice very soon, in the interest of the Express's riders, and more importantly in the interest of Harm Reduction.

What would we ever do without all of your knowledge, Dresden? I feel like my head is exploding from it all.

Propylhexadrine is structurally similar to Methamphetamine, but not actually an amphetamine or phenethylamine . You will however piss dirty for meth after using it. It is something of a dirty high, being a powerful vasoconstrictor that is mostly used to rapidly raise BP during surgical procedures. It is not very safe to abuse, as it's hard on the heart (more than other stims of abuse) but saying its not like amphetamine is...just not true. Its very similar in its subjective effects. I always found it more euphoric than Adderall or other common amphetamines. Ive not used cathinones, but until I raised my tolerance with meth, I found it to be a decent and cheap alternative to other Rx stimulants. Coke is a different beast altogether, and is often just frustrating to abuse (especially freebase. I liked it, but it's not worth the trouble). Once you have a tolerance to meth, benadryl is utterly useless unless you REALLY need something to get through the day...like work or something. It became a tool or necessity more than a recreational drug. Again, it's not good for the heart, and large doses are not a good idea. Any other ROA besides oral can be specially dangerous. IV can quickly turn lethal, and you could lose your vision permanently, or have a stroke. If you are not experienced with strong stimulants, or don't know squat about drugs or biology, don't listen to others who are ignorant. Lots of stupid people online will feed you bs based on their own stupid experience. They don't seem to get that there are variations in our makeup, and your body is not identical to theirs. Morons. If you must try this (and I understand the appeal. Cheap and readily available) don't take more than one inhaler. Don't shoot or try to smoke it. Listen to your body. Stay hydrated. Have a plan.. but really, just skip it.

I also find benzedrex more euphoric than adderall, sometimes anyway. It's an odd drug because it affects me very differently at different times, and this is after being very experienced with it, having taken it more times than I care to try to recall over many years. I somewhat hate it, as I have often felt compulsed to use it since I walk by it at the grocery store all the time, and it has a disproportionately bad comedown and side effects for what it is. Sometimes when I take it, it produces a very entactogenic effect where I want to talk to everyone, my skin and scalp tingle, and it's great. Then other times, I just feel overstimulated and grungy and it feels nasty. Taking just a little bit, like 1/4 of a cotton, is less apt to produce bad side effects or a comedown, and is more of a somewhat functional stimulant, though not nearly as good as amphetamine as a functional stimulant.

Stimulants, serotonergic ones especially, tend to produce an effect in me where it makes it hard to pee. Propylhexedrine does this worse than almost anything else, it's really bad, and worries me sometimes. It can last for 2-3 days after a strong dose ( a strong dose is a whole cotton or even more than a half of one, for me... a half a cotton is enough for me). It rises heart rate dramatically, as well as blood pressure. Strangely, the feeling is not speedy in a traditional sense, I don't want to get up and move around, I can sit still for hours. The comedown can be wretched, very anxious, feeling gross and "lossy", no appetite, negative feelings.

All in all, I still use it sometimes, but I prefer nearly any other stimulant. I have gotten some very nice highs from it over the years, but it's not worth the side effects, and more than half the time, the high isn't even nice.

One other thing, I took more than one inhaler one time... never again. I was driving home from work that day and found myself repeatedly having conversations with my passenger seat, thinking it was my girlfriend, and then snapping out of it. It's a miracle I didn't crash my car. Then at home, shadow people were rushing me out of the corner of my vision and the air looked like it was filled with smoke. I couldn't pee for a whole day and almost went to the hospital because of it. I couldn't sleep for 36 hours either and the comedown was horrific. I felt so bad. The shadow people part was early on, it was like it put me into stimulant psychosis but not due to lack of sleep.