• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Benzedrex - experienced - like adderall

I believe that propylhexedrine is not sold otc (maybe not as a prescription) in canada.
worry not. if you want a dirty stimulant, you have BZP. ;)

I extract the crystals, wash them, dry them, and insufflate whenever I do this. I can'[t imagine eating the cottons because of the horrible camphor taste. IMO 2 benzedrex worth of crystals ($12 now? It's expensive) is like taking a line of meth. And yeah, it's not only a pleasant feeling, but is great for studying and concentrating.

What is your procedure?
Typical acid-base?

ebola

When I found Benzedrex inhalers I abused the shit out of em. At first they felt awesome and lasted forever. I would always put the snorter part back on the inhaler after I swallowed the cotton, because inhaling from it seemed to bring about a little rush, but after doing it at least once a week for 4+ weeks, the cotton just got harder and harder to swallow and I grew a tolerance to where 2 of the inhalers would affect me barely at all, and like it's already been stated, they're kinda expensive. Two inhalers are at the very least $10, and at that point it's just not worth it IMO

Sounds interesting, I think i'll stick with my dextroamphetamine though.
I'm off meth/over a month clean :)

^
Good for you man. Meth is horrible. I am speaking from experience unlike some others. Sorry, I'm drunk and on pills. I'm a bad influence, but I quit meth over 3 years ago and my mind is starting to finally recover.

thanks mate, me to (experience that is)
I had to quit or else I would have died, I was injecting meth 6 times a day for the last 2 years, and the first four was smoking/snorting.
It's amazing to be off it, my dexedrine holds me out.

It really is amazing to be off of it. Don't let the old romantic thoughts pull you back in. Stay strong, man.

I believe that propylhexedrine is not sold otc (maybe not as a prescription) in canada.
worry not. if you want a dirty stimulant, you have BZP. ;)

What is your procedure?
Typical acid-base?

ebola

Just an acid-base extraction.

I take Adderall and my tolerance is way high. After running out of a script I've tried Benzedrex a few times, and it felt exactly like my first Adderall highs. I was shocked, and pleasantly surprised. I thought I"d have a huge cross-tolerance but just one inhaler kept me going all day. I had energy, focus and euphoria, and got a lot done.

I've never had an all-day buzz with benzedrex. The longest high I've ever had lasted for about 5 hours, and that was because I took it on a very full stomach. It also took about 2 hours for it to kick in completely.

Normally my buzz will last about two hours.

SORRY TO BUMP, but are these available anywhere OTC medicine is sold, and will they let me, 16 buy it?

*edit* your back malfunkshun!!!!! =D!!!!

Yeah you can get them at Walgreens, anyone can buy them.

It's also very odd that I find these stronger than my Adderall prescription. Like I said, 1 inhaler lasts me basically all day.

Of course I"ve only done this a few times and would not keep doing it because it seems dangerous.

But the experience was shockingly good.

just ingested an inhaler cotton, we'll see how it goes. BTW malfunkshun: somewhat off topic but... I think you should write an article and eventually maybe a book called OTCsiHKAL you know for Over The COunrerpijsdjdl;;.... sorry I just burped up lavender and menthol. Anyway just a suggestion. Go try a few more OTCs and see what you get.

SORRY TO BUMP, but are these available anywhere OTC medicine is sold, and will they let me, 16 buy it?

*edit* your back malfunkshun!!!!! =D!!!!

funny you should ask around the time I was on a wild goose chase trying to find this shit. CVS doesn't even carry inhalers of any sort (in NC at least) ....ingles grocery pharmacy just looked and me with shame and said NO. I would go to walgreens first then maybe Rite-Aid if you have one near by. Luckily all of these pharmacy were within a 1 mile radius of my apartment. But another weird thing is that the places that actually had it only had ONE in stock. I don't know if this is just coincidence or some kind of law saying THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE... anyway good luck on your search and don't drink carbonated beverages while ingesting the cotton.

There's no law that there can be only one, I bought 3 at Walgreen's last time. Nobody even looked twice at me.

they're on sale at my local pricechopper for 3.99 right now.

i ate half a cotton for the first time today (cut it up and gel capped), and it was actually pretty good. not as euphoric as amphetamine, but way better than energy drinks / caffeine etc. i had that surging tingling feeling down my lower back and into my legs and felt anxious pretty close to amphetamine. the lavender burps were manageable and there was no stomach ache. came up within 30min on an empty stomach and lasted for about 3hrs.

okay...eating cotton is NOT good for you.
please run extractions.

Yeah, I just cut the cotton up into pieces, and soak them in lemon juice and coca cola, for about an hour. Then squeeze them out and drink the concoction. I have it in a shot glass. Pretty nasty taste but I wash it down with water then rinse out my mouth. I suppose the longer you let it sit in the acidic substance, the more you will extract, but the hour seems to work just fine for me.

i am very intrigued as i tend to loose focus VERY quickly while doing massive amounts of studying.

this will come in handy one day guys. thanks for the info.

Yeah, I just cut the cotton up into pieces, and soak them in lemon juice and coca cola, for about an hour. Then squeeze them out and drink the concoction. I have it in a shot glass. Pretty nasty taste but I wash it down with water then rinse out my mouth. I suppose the longer you let it sit in the acidic substance, the more you will extract, but the hour seems to work just fine for me.

Why not just lemon juice? Or even lime juice? I try to avoid carbonated beverages after eating benzedrex. Burping up lavender and eucalyptus isn't exactly pleasant, but I guess since you are eating something that is intended to produce vapors you are going to burp anyway...

BTW Just how "not good" is it to eat cotton (in small amounts)?