• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Most euphoric drug?

Sorry above I said MDA. This was the most euphoric drug to my knowledge but I am now over-ruling with the suggestion that ETH-T is even more euphoric.

Meth for me! I also agree that MDA is right up there. You get to feel all the fun with out that groggy fuckedup feeling from MDMA.
I'll let you know about Acid, I am supposed to try it for the first time soon. I know, I was supposed to try it when I was much younger but I skipped that class in school.

coke by far
smile.gif

ani
[This message has been edited by xtasy82 (edited 11 July 2001).]
[This message has been edited by xtasy82 (edited 11 July 2001).]

MDA, MDMA a close second.
MDA + MDMA damn near orgasmic
biggrin.gif

------------------
"So modify this third rock from the sun, by painting myraids of pictures with the colors of one"

Well my first acid trip was my most euphoric. It's what I imagined e would be like. I was rolling around on the ground rubbing pieces of a ripped map all over my body!
But, that was only once, so I'd have to say.....MDMA!
------------------
http://www.epo.20m.com
Whatever you look for, is the focus

its gota be nitrious when you get lifted to that other place as me and my friends like to cal it
------------------
expect the unexpected

-mdma
-heroin
.....very euphoric, heavenly and comedown not too bad....
-meth
....euphoric, but crappy comedown in my opinion
smile.gif
wink.gif

Lets try most euphoric that you can actually use as a usefull drug, and not once a week
smile.gif

Opiates win hands down, You can stabilize yourself and lead the most enjoyable life, just today i used oxycodone while so sick i wasnt able to move, i was puking every hour until yesterday when i took promethazine IV, and today i was probably the worst i have ever been and i have chrones disease, i get sick a hell of a lot.
I used oxycodone and i was able to not only get up, but i was able to take care of my animals and start eating and drinking water again after 3 days, and i can say i would be in the hospital now if i hadnt been able to get up and do all this, mind you weed was used to control any nausea and to level off the shit feeling before i used the oxy.
dont even say coke eventually you will need it to feel like shit, and without it you may well kill yourself. You arent even shooting it you cant call snorting coke euphoria, crack either really.
Mdma, is probably more damaging than any of you know, but the first time was better than heroin, you just cant keep using it after a point, and the feeling is downhill from day one.
Nitrous- your joking, its not too great, and i wouldnt call it near worth what it gets you for 4 minutes, especially due to the fact that it literally CAN put holes in your brain.
Weed alone is very euphoric to some people, i still get a nice pleasant feeling from it and i smoke everyday, it levels off when you use daily, no real negative effects.
------------------
~The Recreational Pharmacist
Fuck Social, Screw you plur fucks, you dont need a forum for "ELMOvsTELLETUBBIES"
AIM: TheTripDoctor

okai... just tried shrooms last night....
shrooms is my personal vote (answering my own question..).. but man was that fun.

I agree with the TripDoctor. Opiates and a little Marijuana...Very pleasant…
------------------
Look, you wanna compare brain pans? I won the Westinghouse prize when I was 12, big deal. Published at 19, so what. I got a double doctorate from M.I.T. at 22, chemistry and geology. I taught at Princeton for two and a half years. Why do I do this? Because the money's good, the scenery changes, and they let me use explosives, OK?

mdma, coke, and opium
mdma - by far the best, but nothing like the first time i used it, so it gets old quick.
coke - incredible, but i do experience a little bit of a comedown.
opiums - perfect: do these all the time
smile.gif