• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Coke in a cigarette?????

SpoilVW112

Bluelighter
PhreeX posted a topic about 'Some NEW POLICY IDEAS - your input wanted!' , and he said...
"sup dawgs? I was at my boys and he busted out wit a coolie [a cigarette with cocaine added]"
Ok now dont think im dumb or something...but can u really do that? I just got into the coke stuff....and i was wondering if i could do that?! Like put a lil coke in my cigarette??? I think i could do that....but would that be a waste?(im not rich) and wut would happen? like effects,etc.
Well pleez reply if u happen to know anything
------------------
~My LiFe Iz Da ShiT!!!~

you have to 'cook' it first...
i dont remember the exact method. it's been posted on here, but i don't remember where.
someone should know what to do.

You can sprinkle just a little bit on top of a cigarette then light the cigarette which will vaporize the white stuff. Gives you a nice rush.
Just a friendly warning to people: This very method got me started into the coke scene in a bad way. My friends were snorting it and I wouldn't until I tried the above method. This started a year long voyage of weight loss, cocaine abuse, dropping grades (I was in college at the time), running low on $ as I was spending it all on the white stuff, losing friends, feeling like shit all the time. Then cocaine and I parted ways and I have been the better for it.
Be very careful, this is a highly addictive substance and it is very seductive. Sucked me in so hard I didn't even know how bad it was until a couple of friends intervened. That was 12 years ago, haven't touched that fucking garbage since.
[This message has been edited by cascadia (edited 08 July 2001).]

I can guarentee you coke is not garbage if you know you take it in moderation. I've never felt any "withdrawl" or addictive symptoms from cocaine. I actually feel its one of the best comedowns I felt from any drug.
If you know how to handle your shit, cocaine can be a totally bangin substance.

I have done this.
==The Method==
Lay out a thin line of coke the length of the white part of the cigarette. Take the cigarete and remove about 1/3 of the filter, not the length of it but pull some out so that the filter is less dense. Role the filter between your figures so that it is now less dense but evenly spread across the entire width. Do the same with the tabbacco, make it less dense and evenly spread but not by much. Next suck the line up the cigarette by placing the filter end in your mouth and pulling the coke up the cigarrette by sucking on it. Role the cigarrette between your figure to help disperse the coke evenly throughout the length (be careful not to tip the coke out the end therefore wasting it.) Light up.
==Notes==
You will get a strong chemical smell from the cigarette which is very distinctive. The cigarrette will also burn more quickly becuase of the less dense tobacco and filter.
You'll get a lovely instant (quicker than snorting) buzz and you'll end up caining the whole cigarrette very quickly, share it...come on they are your friends
redface.gif
))
==Issues/Advice==
This form of taking cocaine makes the substance much more dangerous. Firstly it is now more addictive. Secondly the coke can damage your lungs by forming crystals in your chest (dont worry you have to smoke a lot for this to happen)
Start with a line which you think is much too small and move on from there, you can always make the next one bigger but you cant take it out of you if you put to much in)
If you have any more questions email [email protected]
Hope i've helpped
[This message has been edited by Slinkydiva (edited 09 July 2001).]

Wait a minute, I thought meth formed crystals in your lungs and then they exploded
smile.gif
The vapors are still coke they will not form crystals and if they did it would pass through the mucous membrane just like snorting it. God damn urban legend drug shit. Read this Especially djtonedeaf's response. Try the search function, it works quite well.
ps
smile.gif
=joke because someone in the forum dangers of smoking meth suggested it and slinky said that coke did it.
[This message has been edited by wickedclown_stl (edited 11 July 2001).]

I personally have never tried coke and dont plan to but thats besides the fact. My friend did this about a week ago, it probably does just the same effect as rubbing it on your gums, but he did a line and left a really small amount at the end. He then licked the end of thefilter of his cigeratte(sp?) and put the rest of the coke on there and smoked it. I dont know what it did, but you could try that. PEACE

Smoking cocaine will do nothing but numb your mouth, if you want to get high you must freebase (aka turn it into CRACK) .. you're better off just railing the line then burning it..
------------------
PACK.MY.BEAK

Um, it's not true.. I can't even believe that someone would have thought such a thing COULD be true.. it almost has to be written off as a joke.. if someone DID believe that, well, lord* help us all..
(*Black Jesus)
------------------
PACK.MY.BEAK

I'm getting mixed messages here. Will smoking cocaine without first turning it into freebase [crack] have any effect?
-Astian

No. Smoking cocaine in its HCL form (without turning it into freebase) will have no effect. Well, maybe placebo.
------------------
"All great things must first wear a terrifying and monstrous mask in order to inscribe themselves on the face of humanity"
-Nietzsche

the only effects it will have is numbing your lips, you could just save yourself the trouble by just taking the coke and rubbing it on your lips....but that's stupid, why not just get some lidocaine and do the same thing, it's alot cheeper.....you have to turn it into a freebase (crack) for it to get you high
------------------
So get nasty
Hold your own straight past me
Like an eclipse with a souped up chaseee
Pushin nine D
Creepin Close but im on the gas G
Can you feel me
As you fall in my slip stream
I'll take control of your wheel in your own Dream
Can't you see me
Im your Invy
Look in the mirror im what you cant see.......

It seems some people do not heed their own advice and read erowid. The following is a quote from their coke vault under basic info:
"While powder cocaine can be smoked to some effect (despite common belief otherwise), it is a very inefficient method of ingestion. Because of the high temperatures present when smoking, powder cocaine tends to burn rather than vaporizing. For this reason, freebase cocaine, also known as crack, is created from powder cocaine for smoking. Freebase cocaine vaporizes at smoking temperatures providing more effect with less material, as well as faster onset and a more intense high than powder cocaine.."
So, I guess if you get the shit hot enough it DOES give you a real buzz. I, while totally sober, did the coolie thing[coke on a cig] with a butane lighter and got a bit of a buzz, nothing to brag about though. I'd say snort the shit, but the hcl form can give you a buzz if ya smoke it.
one,
Bombay

thank you DR_bombay...someone proving that Phreex doesnt know everything in the world and that he isnt always right!

some say it gives them a small buzz to smoke coke, i have yet to feel much, of course i've been really jacked when i have. seems like a waste to me, just blow the shit.
peace, outkast

i was thinking about converting coke to crack..was wondering if someone would explain the best way to do this in a small amount..

Slinkydiva -
'err, as I said, smoking cocaine will NOT GET YOU HIGH.. it will numb your mouth, little else.. if there is a "high" then it's to subtle to notice... either make your crack or snort/bang yer powder...
------------------
PACK.MY.BEAK

Don't waste your time (or your money) putting coke on a cigarette. Any "high" you might feel from smoking cocaine HCL is merely placebo effect, just like so-called red-rock opium. Just rail it or bang it.
~amary