• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

hows snorting klonopin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2mg up my nose was a complete waste.

Benzos dont usually work very well (or at all) intranasally

The only 'cool' part of snorting klonopinz, is just that. It has a weird 'cold' effect when insufilated, Anyone else experience this?

It's not reallr worth it, i think the bioavailability(spelling?) is higher for eating them anyway.

Yeah chewing them up will help get them into your system a wee bit faster. You could always try parachuting them too.

sublingual is the fastest way for klonopin (most benzos) to kick in. put them under your tongue and let it dissolve. If it hasnt completely dissolved in about 3 minutes you have one of the shitty off brands that doesnt dissolve easily so go ahead and swallow it.

someone named xanax man should know this. (just givin ya shit)

smokeymcpot42088 said:
sublingual is the fastest way for klonopin (most benzos) to kick in. put them under your tongue and let it dissolve. If it hasnt completely dissolved in about 3 minutes you have one of the shitty off brands that doesnt dissolve easily so go ahead and swallow it.

haha yea man ive schooled countless kids on snorting xan, i thought klon had different chemical properties
the time i made this thread was like 2am and i was gonna try taking one .5 with 2 150mg trazadone to fall asleep but i just said fuck it bcs its 5am and i have to be up at 7 neway
i got the pills not the wafers btw, and i never tried sublingually im used to xanax and theres no way i could let that sh1t dissolve under my tongue id throw up

Don't snort them.
sublingual will be a bit faster and they also have a great taste, kind of similiar to orange mints.

Last night I put 1 under my tounge and it was just sitting there dissolving and it started takin forever so I just swallowed it heh Generic fucking sucks.

I also chewed up 4 of them, and swallowed 8 of them , hour later i wanst fucked up at all it was weird. I wish there was no such thing as tolerance : (

r4nd0mj0k3r said:
Last night I put 1 under my tounge and it was just sitting there dissolving and it started takin forever so I just swallowed it heh Generic fucking sucks.

Crush it up first it will dissolve almost right away.

I don't think the bioavailability can be lower for snorting than swallowing for anything. Anything that doesn't get absorbed in your nasal passages will end up getting swallowed as it drips down your throat.

smokeymcpot42088 said:

what if your tolerance is too high and you have to eat too many kpins (lest say 10-12 or more tabs) you still think dissolving them under the tongue a good idea ? also they all taste like shit for me (i cant believe someone above said it tastes good wtf:)). personally i cant wait dissolve all those shit under my tongue (theres not enough space there also for all those pills, specially while mixing them with other benzos lol). benzos works fine when consumed orally why cant you wait a little longer to kick in :)

I think benzos are the best tasting drugs out there. clonazepam, is tops, though.

If you've got to take 12 tabs at a time to get a buzz, I think it's time to switch to different depressants. It seems like once you have a benzo tolerance it never ever comes back down. I can go a year without taking any, but once I do again, it's 8 tabs for anything.

But hey, you've got OTC phenobarb, no?

paranoid android
Quote:

Originally Posted by r4nd0mj0k3r

Crush it up first it will dissolve almost right away.

^ oh i see, didnt know that. thx

the better green said:
The only 'cool' part of snorting klonopinz, is just that. It has a weird 'cold' effect when insufilated, Anyone else experience this?

Yep. I like that cold feeling.

elektra said:
what if your tolerance is too high and you have to eat too many kpins (lest say 10-12 or more tabs) you still think dissolving them under the tongue a good idea ? also they all taste like shit for me (i cant believe someone above said it tastes good wtf:)). personally i cant wait dissolve all those shit under my tongue (theres not enough space there also for all those pills, specially while mixing them with other benzos lol). benzos works fine when consumed orally why cant you wait a little longer to kick in :)

^ Have no problem whatsoever with just swallowing them, however since he was asking about snorting I figured he was looking for the quickest possible way...(without losing too much efficiency or breaking the needles out)

Taste and how quickly they dissolve is a brand thing, the ones I got were 1mg blue, tasted damn good, sweet even. dissolved in about 25-30 seconds. I also got 1 mg green ones, different generic, tasted bad, took upwards of 15 minutes to dissolve. (I suspect you have the latter?).

Thats why I specifically said if they aren't dissolving quickly just swallow them.

Depends on the circumstance about the needing 10-12 pills thing, obviously you cant fit that many under your tongue so your gunna be stuck swallowing some, it would even be faster in that case... But say I was in benzo w/d and needed to take 12 Id probably stick two under my tongue and swallow the other ten.

the better green said:

Yea, there is a menthol, minty aroma to them...

Status
Not open for further replies.