• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

hows snorting klonopin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
smokester said:
Yea, there is a menthol, minty aroma to them...

That would make sense, since they have kind of a minty taste to them as well.

Ham-milton said:
I think benzos are the best tasting drugs out there. clonazepam, is tops, though.

If you've got to take 12 tabs at a time to get a buzz, I think it's time to switch to different depressants. It seems like once you have a benzo tolerance it never ever comes back down. I can go a year without taking any, but once I do again, it's 8 tabs for anything.

But hey, you've got OTC phenobarb, no?

no i dont wanna switch to another depressant rite now, maybe another potent benzo dunno, not sure at the moment what to do, and yes we got OTC phenobarbital:), as well as OTC allobarbital and barbital=D lol its 3rd world dude you know:)

EDIT didnt wanna double post :)
smokeymcpot42088 said:
Taste and how quickly they dissolve is a brand thing, the ones I got were 1mg blue, tasted damn good, sweet even. dissolved in about 25-30 seconds. I also got 1 mg green ones, different generic, tasted bad, took upwards of 15 minutes to dissolve. (I suspect you have the latter?).

i'm in europe we have no klonopin and no generic clonazepam, only rivotril 2 mg and it tastes like shit:)

Last edited:
elektra said:
no i dont wanna switch to another depressant rite now, maybe another potent benzo dunno, not sure at the moment what to do, and yes we got OTC phenobarbital:), as well as OTC allobarbital and barbital=D lol its 3rd world dude you know:)

EDIT didnt wanna double post :)

i'm in europe we have no klonopin and no generic clonazepam, only rivotril 2 mg and it tastes like shit:)

Bastards getting all them barbs OTC lol.

Im in canada and we get the 0.5mg and 2mg clonazepam pills. The brand name here is rivotril too but ive never had the brand name stuff. Ive had various generics though (im on the 2mg ones now but i was on 0.5's at first) and they all taste just as minty. The only difference ive noticed is that some generics don't dissolve under your tongue quite as fast as others.

Id get the brand name rivotril just to see how that tastes but my insurance only gives me the generic brand. And im not going paying any money just so i can get a brand name when the generic is the same goddamn thing.

paranoid android said:
Bastards getting all them barbs OTC lol.

Im in canada and we get the 0.5mg and 2mg clonazepam pills. The brand name here is rivotril too but ive never had the brand name stuff. Ive had various generics though (im on the 2mg ones now but i was on 0.5's at first) and they all taste just as minty. The only difference ive noticed is that some generics don't dissolve under your tongue quite as fast as others.

Id get the brand name rivotril just to see how that tastes but my insurance only gives me the generic brand. And im not going paying any money just so i can get a brand name when the generic is the same goddamn thing.

we only got 2 mg rivotril (clonazepam needs prescription here) and rivotril liquid here. there used to be illegal rivotril pills around when i was teenager but they didnt look like the original roche rivotril's. i'm not buying rivotrils illegally, i've been off the streets too many years :) but one of my friends told me there are still strange-looking rivotrils on the streets around. i always hated buying pills on the streets, doing your thing legally with a legal script from drugstores is the best and the safest imo:)

forgot to mention rivotrils are very cheap here:), 2 mg/30 tabs per bottle costs around 5-6 USDs (i'm not sure about this price my math really sucks, specially when converting these kinda shit:))

elektra said:
we only got 2 mg rivotril (clonazepam needs prescription here) and rivotril liquid here. there used to be illegal rivotril pills around when i was teenager but they didnt look like the original roche rivotril's. i'm not buying rivotrils illegally, i've been off the streets too many years :) but one of my friends told me there are still strange-looking rivotrils on the streets around. i always hated buying pills on the streets, doing your thing legally with a legal script from drugstores is the best and the safest imo:)

forgot to mention rivotrils are very cheap here:), 2 mg/30 tabs per bottle costs around 5-6 USDs (i'm not sure about this price my math really sucks, specially when converting these kinda shit:))

Thats really weird you can get barbiturates OTC but you can't get benzos OTC. I can't even grasp that one considering barbiturates are hardy even scripted in canada except butalbital and phenobarbital. Ive never seen phenobarbital on the street but there used to be a fair bit of butalbital in the form of fiorinal going around years ago. I just never tried it.

Damn thats cheap for rivotril. Without insurance i would have to pay about $26 canadian for 90 2mg pills of the generic brand. The canadian dollar is a tiny bit above the US dollar now so it would be even abit cheaper for me over there. I don't have to pay a cent for it now though cause i got insurance.

I also get all my drugs on script now which is good. I get my clonazepam for anxiety and panic attacks and opiates for my chronic pain. Although i do use opiates for pleasure now and again :) .

paranoid android said:
Thats really weird you can get barbiturates OTC but you can't get benzos OTC. I can't even grasp that one considering barbiturates are hardy even scripted in canada except butalbital and phenobarbital. Ive never seen phenobarbital on the street but there used to be a fair bit of butalbital in the form of fiorinal going around years ago. I just never tried it.

no there are OTC benzos too:) but they are weak or medium grade benzos, like medazepam, oxazepam etc the most potent benzo you can purchase without a script is diazepam(but only 2 mg) here.

paranoid android said:
Damn thats cheap for rivotril. Without insurance i would have to pay about $26 canadian for 90 2mg pills of the generic brand. The canadian dollar is a tiny bit above the US dollar now so it would be even abit cheaper for me over there. I don't have to pay a cent for it now though cause i got insurance.

90 tabs in one bottle/pack? oh man thats my dream:):):):) here bottles contains only 30 tabs:( by the way thats expensive as hell

paranoid android said:
I also get all my drugs on script now which is good. I get my clonazepam for anxiety and panic attacks and opiates for my chronic pain. Although i do use opiates for pleasure now and again :) .

well we got OTC opiates too :) again and again, this is third world country dude, anything is posible lol:D

yea, sublingual is the way to go. i wouldnt necessarily say they taste good, but they definately dont taste bad IMO. a lot better than most others.

elektra said:
no there are OTC benzos too:) but they are weak or medium grade benzos, like medazepam, oxazepam etc the most potent benzo you can purchase without a script is diazepam(but only 2 mg) here.

Can you get temazepam or nitrazepam OTC there? That would kickass. Potency means nothing in terms of euphoria really.

90 tabs in one bottle/pack? oh man thats my dream:):):):) here bottles contains only 30 tabs:( by the way thats expensive as hell

Well my script is for 3 2mg tabs a day and i get a months supply at once. Thats why i get 90 in one bottle. It's not very expensive compared to alot of other meds over here. Still thank god for insurance.

well we got OTC opiates too :) again and again, this is third world country dude, anything is posible lol:D

Can you get hydromorphone or morphine OTC there?

If elektra will allow me, this is what's available there:

diazepam (only 2 mgs) other diazepams are need prescription
medazepam
oxazepam
chlordiazepoxide
buspirone

allobarbital
barbital
phenobarbital
barbexaclone

triclofos

meprobamate
fenprobamate

pentazocine
propoxyphene
tilidine
ethylmorphine
codeine
diphenoxylate
dextrometorphane

I hope he doesn't mind, but i'm high and was just reading this (elektra pm'd this list to me)

I gotta say, oxaepam, diazepam, allobarbital, barbexaclone, meprobamate, pentazocine, tilidine, diphenoxylate all sound really good right now.

What's triclofos, though.

paranoid android said:
Can you get temazepam or nitrazepam OTC there?

unfortunately no:)

paranoid android said:
Can you get hydromorphone or morphine OTC there?

hold on dude:):):):) OTC hydromorphone lol i'm %100 sure theres no country you can find OTC hydromorphone:p even in zimbawe or nigeria or some country like that :) morphine is needs prescription - we have a different prescription system here (red, white and green scripts), you need to have a red prescription here to buy morphine.

Ham-milton said:
I gotta say, oxaepam, diazepam, allobarbital, barbexaclone, meprobamate, pentazocine, tilidine, diphenoxylate all sound really good right now.

What's triclofos, though.

yes but some of them are very hard to find and for some of them drugstores usually dont keep those meds on their stores, you have to tell them to order some to buy and most of them refuse to order those meds so you have to know the right stores that dont mind people abusing drugs lol.

for the triclofos thing check this out
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triclofos

its recreational but not a safe drug to do daily
and i dont of course mind the pm thing :)

diapuch said:
I've done a lot of clonazepam, and I'd say that subjectively insufflating clonazepam does work. I do understand that all the evidence/science et cetera says NO, but I went in stone cold sober, hell skeptical and I got messed up on a lot less than usual. Of course it could have been a placebo (But the fact that I really, really wasn't expecting it to do anything sort of detracts from this theory), and all other times after that I was already fucked when I did it.

So, I get that all the science says no, but perhaps give it a go if you want.

PLACEBO !!!!! (its an awesome music band give it a try, but i guess you already done it lol)
just wasting your money and kpins

^^ good for you then
next time, give them to someone who really need and know how to use drugs properly

barbexaclone sounds pretty crazy, phenobarbitol and propylhexedrine combo drug. according to wikipedia, 100mg barbexaclone= 60mg phenobarbitol and 40mg propylhexedrine. i bet those make you feel pretty mashed up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbexaclone

have you tried this elektra?

^^ not as good as phenobarbital and sometimes hard to sleep while on it unlike phenobarbital (i guess its cuz of the hexedrine). imo not an enjoyable drug by itself but when combining different downers it works very well.

I snorted some klonoins once, got nothing out of it. Under the tounger is the way to go.

we should restrict threads like "does loperamide work" or "will railing benzos do something" etc or maybe teach people UTFSE thing lol

Just thought I'd add that crushing a pill between two spoons is really effective, as long as you wrap the spoons and all in a towel or something to catch the pieces that wanna fly everywhere, trust me it has happened at the worst of time. Just a helpful hint from a smart female lol

Status
Not open for further replies.