• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

hows snorting klonopin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
no reason to snort kpins or xanax. u may as well just swallow them, or you can let kpins dissolve under your tongue. snorting them wont get u any higher

From my own experience I'd say it is a waste. As many said, it just makes your nose feel tingly and cool. Then it kind of throbs, and you swallow drip. Tis all. After a while I simply had a headache. Swallow them, chew them...you'll be pleased.

Yeah chewing them up will help get them into your system a wee bit faster. You could always try parachuting them too.

Tony (Montana) says:
Most clonazapam 2migs is 'cross' scored, allowing for easy partitioning into four microscopic chunks (for Gramma) of what... point five mgs each. These four crumbles very rapidly turn to glop sublingual. Very little 'taste' at all. U could hold it there 'till it starts to ooze from under yer halotisis festerin' red brat mouth' worm (i.e. "tongue"). (Just bust'in balls, no sweat!)
I know of doin double 'Doody' with methyphenidate & feeling some effect, but what of Benzo's?

well i took 6 k-pins and a pint of apple pucker and blacked out and woke up the next day with no pants, a hangover, and a 2 inch gash in my lip/mouth BE CAREFUL they were only .5s too!

Good Lord man! Tony Montana takes four to five 2mgs an evening along with a list of other 'stuff' from dephenhyd., doxyl., and 2 to 3 other things I can't recall at the moment (plus P Tea twice daily). Of course Tony Montana is,... he's Fucin' Tony Montana!! Tony snorts coke piled up over a foot High!!

well i took 6 k-pins and a pint of apple pucker and blacked out and woke up the next day with no pants, a hangover, and a 2 inch gash in my lip/mouth BE CAREFUL they were only .5s too!

Montana's been there. If one is without tolerance, watch out! Long ago, Tony got a script for Ativan! One night soon thereafter he popped two or seven too many and drank alcoholic beverages during a night with four friends out, going clubbing.
All Tony recalls is one time floating thru the air near a flight of stairs in a dark club, and being hostile to someone at the door of some other dive; and (he ACTUALLY drove!!! everyone) finally recalls waking or "coming too" sprawled across his still made bed following morn'.
And his face looked like he was jacked in Leavenworth, one side was scrapped up serious and 'not normal'. He still does'nt remember more than four seconds of a six hour period. And how the HELL did he drive then park the car in a (bit halfassed) parking spot, at his apartment place... without recalling even driving to this day.
In summation: "Not Good" . If no tolerance, don't fuc up. "cause if you plow yer car into me with yer memory resetting every four seconds, I'll be very angry, and you won't like me when I'm angry.

what i like to do is take orally a little bit less than u would usually take to get ur fix, then what ever u didnt swallow, snort it because i feel that when u snort it, its good for a very short hard buzz that helps the pills you swallowed feel as if they kicked in a lot faster... although what u snorted wont last very long it helps with the waiting period for the oral's to kick in

example if it takes you 3mg to get what ur looking for take 2 and half 1mg's then snort the other half... i kno that most of what ur snorting isnt really being desolved but believe it or not the amount needed for that short quick buzz is getting absorbed... i mean this is just my personal preference but if you do smoke weed i suggest not snorting the kpans because if you just smoke a bowl or two after taking the pills orally it seems to make things kick in just as fast as if you were to snort the half... but i do have to say that snorting benzo's isnt good for you and really should not be snorted but it all comes down to personal preference so try out some of these different ideas and you will find something that works best for you because all the above ideas are very good ones... but again its all personal preference so just test things out and remember to start slow and be safe its better to take not enough then to take too much... wish you luck and be safe

also try puttin the tab's under your tongue and let it dissolve, Kpans has sort of a chalky minty taste which isnt bad and this also is a good way to get the effects of the pill alot faster then just swallowing the pills but im not sure weather of not the effects last as long??? maby someone can help with this question? and if there generics they might not fully dissolve so let what ever will dissolve then just chew up what ever is left after about 30-45 seconds

I used to think snorting would do 'something'. Never did. It just felt cool, and literally COOL, like cold and tingly. Other than that any effect would be like a placebo type effect. I'd chew them up (that's what I do). They're fairly quick acting anyway but still, any speeding up is appreciated.

I found it amusing wading through the bullshit in this post. Yes you can snort Klonopin, and yes it works. But what would I know I've actually done it.

Oh yeah also I have been on all benzos. I have anxiety and panic disorders so you could also say I know what works and what doesn't.

I find it best to pop a couple 1 mg K-pins and snort one. Makes me feel much better.

never done it unless to you have a sniffing fetish you get a higher BA from oral than intranasal

I enjoyed snorting K-pins. Didn't burn or anything at all, unlike methadones. I never did that, but let's just say a friend did, and his sinuses clogged up.

The "cool" feeling from sniffing them in nice, when I take a bunch I put them under my toungue, while moving it side to side grinding against my front teeth, then ultimately swallow the paste.

And the best feeling is that "cool" feeling that comes over you when the KPins hit :)

I'm prescribed to 2.5 mg a day, and I life in the U.S. I've had several different brands, and some are def better than others. Usually they are yellow(.5), green (1) and white (2). No matter what brand. However, I've had pink .5's and they were pretty good. Currently the pharmacy I have to go to has blue 1mg's, and they are AMAZING.

They don't dissolve instantly like some Kpins (especially the 93/833 green) but I feel they are much stronger, and always ask the pharmacist to have that brand :) It's Sandoz-EOZ

If you get a good drip you should be all set.

The thing about the drip is just about everything has to get through quick enough for you to absorb it fast enough. Otherwise you just slowly get it in bit by bit and its not enough to feel. In my experience it takes too long trying to get what got stuck to where it can be absorbed for it to be worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.