• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

hows snorting klonopin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ crushing pills in a cigarette pack gelatin with a spoon will avoid any material loss :)

elektra said:
^^ crushing pills in a cigarette pack gelatin with a spoon will avoid any material loss :)

Thats the way i do it as well except i use a quarter to crush the pills up usually. Before when i used to use spoons when i first started crushing pills i sadly lost more then abit of pill matter because the shit went flying all over the place.

The saddest thing was when i lost a entire morphine sulphate SR pill and had to lick it off the floor. Fortunately i had just washed the floor :) .

diapuch said:

well how can you think i'll read all those crap after you call me such things like "fuck off" "cunt" etc you noob :) i suggest find some more scientific soursces while pasting links about these kinda subjects :)

^^ oh greenlighters, they are always so delirious when first joined

and of course i didnt read it, why do i do such a stupid thing like that, reading something who's so rude and cant even evolve how to communicate with people. can somebody hospitalize this poor dude suffering from an undiagnosed mental illness for fuck sake. we have a mental case here:)

elektra said:
well we got OTC opiates too :) again and again, this is third world country dude, anything is posible lol:D
You said you were in Europe, but you also say you're in a third world country. There are no third world countries in Europe, so I'm wondering what country you are in, especially because of the lack of regulation on medication.

^^ well some small part of my country on europe :) the rest of it on asia :):)

Aah, is it Russia? Or lower on the map? I'm curious to what country it might be :)

diapuch said:
Did you even read it? A collection of cited scientific information!

And for the record, I told you to fuck off because you're an idiot. I had a large amount of kpins, I wanted to see if it worked considering the information on the internet is NOT CONCLUSIVE no matter how much you want to pretend that it is. And hell, for all it should matter to you I could crush them up and rub them on my feet to get high.

Wasting drugs is bad. One thing we do not tolerate on bluelight is drug abuse!

Snorting clonazepam pills aint gonna work cause you got a whole shitload of filler and at the most 2mg's of clonazepam. It aint gonna absorb the only high you'll get from it is if the shit runs down your throat.

^^ your wasting your time with this troll man, i'm not taking serious that guy, suggest you to do the same:)

Do it

yeah its good. You will def feel something. trust me i know.

Klonopin is the trade name for the drug clonazepam, a benzodiazepine, which is of the same family as roofies and is a powerful sedative. This activates GABA channels in your nervous system, which inhibits neural activity - basically turning down neural activity in your entire brain. It is typically used for treatment of an anti-anxiety drug. Total "downer", including alcohol.

But be careful and not snort too much its a strong drug.

well...doesn't seem too different than oral but it leaves a really interesting "minty fresh" sensation in your nostrils :p

well i took 6 k-pins and a pint of apple pucker and blacked out and woke up the next day with no pants, a hangover, and a 2 inch gash in my lip/mouth BE CAREFUL they were only .5s too!

I've snorted a klonopin once (1mg, as I have no benzo tolerance), and found it to be quite effective. I have nothing to compare it to except snorted and oral alprazolam, diazepam, and oral flurazepam, but it felt like it had all of the good qualities of 1 mg insufflated alprazolam plus a little extra mood lift, and minus much of the unpleasant "lobotomy patient" clumsiness that alprazolam gives me. I'd say they felt at least as good as 15-30 mg flurazepam, but not as long-lasting.

I realize they're not water soluble, but they still did the job very well, despite this less effective ROA.

Last edited:
btw

Yeah chewing them up will help get them into your system a wee bit faster. You could always try parachuting them too.

my little note on parachuting is to put the powder (whatever it is) into some hemp rolling paper and fold it up in there. it goes down much better than a tissue and isn't as thick as paper.

I don't think the bioavailability can be lower for snorting than swallowing for anything. Anything that doesn't get absorbed in your nasal passages will end up getting swallowed as it drips down your throat.

meh morphine sulphate has a higher oral bioavail than intranasal. And you are wrong, it may sound logical that snorting will get you higher than popping but that is not true.

One example where it is true is cocaine, cocaine is stronger intranasal than oral but that does not mean it applies to everything.

barbexaclone

)
wtf man that sounds like a pharmaceutical speed ball.

"Barbexaclone is a salt compound of phenobarbital and propylhexedrine. "
i am rxed 3mg/day
Yeah he likely was not tolerant like you may be considering they are rxed for you. He also drank quite a bit of alcohol with them and pulling a stupid stunt like that he could have ended up dead.

Blacking out is SERIOUS business and should be avoided at all costs, even at the cost of not being able to use if you cant control yourself.

The only 'cool' part of snorting klonopinz, is just that. It has a weird 'cold' effect when insufilated, Anyone else experience this?

Yea, it can be kinda minty tasting. Snorting any benzo is wasting the drug. Eat it on an empty stomach for best effects. Sometimes ppl get off on just snorting shit... so it can be placebo if they say it works better. It doesn't, period.

cargo brand are the best for using in the mouth. They desolve so fast before i even take a sip of water it is already desolving

Status
Not open for further replies.