Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    hows snorting klonopin? 
    well is it ne good?

2. Collapse Details

2mg up my nose was a complete waste.

Benzos dont usually work very well (or at all) intranasally

3. Collapse Details

The only 'cool' part of snorting klonopinz, is just that. It has a weird 'cold' effect when insufilated, Anyone else experience this?

4. Collapse Details

so no buzz at all
    or just a strong short one?

5. Collapse Details

It's not reallr worth it, i think the bioavailability(spelling?) is higher for eating them anyway.

6. Collapse Details

thanks is there a way to make them kick in faster like by chewing them?

7. Collapse Details

Yeah chewing them up will help get them into your system a wee bit faster. You could always try parachuting them too.

8. Collapse Details

sublingual is the fastest way for klonopin (most benzos) to kick in. put them under your tongue and let it dissolve. If it hasnt completely dissolved in about 3 minutes you have one of the shitty off brands that doesnt dissolve easily so go ahead and swallow it.

someone named xanax man should know this. (just givin ya shit)

9. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by smokeymcpot42088
    sublingual is the fastest way for klonopin (most benzos) to kick in. put them under your tongue and let it dissolve. If it hasnt completely dissolved in about 3 minutes you have one of the shitty off brands that doesnt dissolve easily so go ahead and swallow it.

haha yea man ive schooled countless kids on snorting xan, i thought klon had different chemical properties
    the time i made this thread was like 2am and i was gonna try taking one .5 with 2 150mg trazadone to fall asleep but i just said fuck it bcs its 5am and i have to be up at 7 neway
    i got the pills not the wafers btw, and i never tried sublingually im used to xanax and theres no way i could let that sh1t dissolve under my tongue id throw up

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Don't snort them.
    sublingual will be a bit faster and they also have a great taste, kind of similiar to orange mints.

11. Collapse Details

Last night I put 1 under my tounge and it was just sitting there dissolving and it started takin forever so I just swallowed it heh Generic fucking sucks.

12. Collapse Details

I also chewed up 4 of them, and swallowed 8 of them , hour later i wanst fucked up at all it was weird. I wish there was no such thing as tolerance : (

13. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew paranoid android's Avatar
    Lightbulb
    Quote Originally Posted by r4nd0mj0k3r
    Last night I put 1 under my tounge and it was just sitting there dissolving and it started takin forever so I just swallowed it heh Generic fucking sucks.
    Crush it up first it will dissolve almost right away.

14. Collapse Details

I don't think the bioavailability can be lower for snorting than swallowing for anything. Anything that doesn't get absorbed in your nasal passages will end up getting swallowed as it drips down your throat.

15. Collapse Details

what if your tolerance is too high and you have to eat too many kpins (lest say 10-12 or more tabs) you still think dissolving them under the tongue a good idea ? also they all taste like shit for me (i cant believe someone above said it tastes good wtf). personally i cant wait dissolve all those shit under my tongue (theres not enough space there also for all those pills, specially while mixing them with other benzos lol). benzos works fine when consumed orally why cant you wait a little longer to kick in

16. Collapse Details

I think benzos are the best tasting drugs out there. clonazepam, is tops, though.

If you've got to take 12 tabs at a time to get a buzz, I think it's time to switch to different depressants. It seems like once you have a benzo tolerance it never ever comes back down. I can go a year without taking any, but once I do again, it's 8 tabs for anything.

But hey, you've got OTC phenobarb, no?

17. Collapse Details

paranoid android
    Quote:

Originally Posted by r4nd0mj0k3r

Crush it up first it will dissolve almost right away.

^ oh i see, didnt know that. thx

18. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by the better green
    The only 'cool' part of snorting klonopinz, is just that. It has a weird 'cold' effect when insufilated, Anyone else experience this?
    Yep. I like that cold feeling.

19. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by elektra
    what if your tolerance is too high and you have to eat too many kpins (lest say 10-12 or more tabs) you still think dissolving them under the tongue a good idea ? also they all taste like shit for me (i cant believe someone above said it tastes good wtf). personally i cant wait dissolve all those shit under my tongue (theres not enough space there also for all those pills, specially while mixing them with other benzos lol). benzos works fine when consumed orally why cant you wait a little longer to kick in

^ Have no problem whatsoever with just swallowing them, however since he was asking about snorting I figured he was looking for the quickest possible way...(without losing too much efficiency or breaking the needles out)

Taste and how quickly they dissolve is a brand thing, the ones I got were 1mg blue, tasted damn good, sweet even. dissolved in about 25-30 seconds. I also got 1 mg green ones, different generic, tasted bad, took upwards of 15 minutes to dissolve. (I suspect you have the latter?).

Thats why I specifically said if they aren't dissolving quickly just swallow them.

Depends on the circumstance about the needing 10-12 pills thing, obviously you cant fit that many under your tongue so your gunna be stuck swallowing some, it would even be faster in that case... But say I was in benzo w/d and needed to take 12 Id probably stick two under my tongue and swallow the other ten.

20. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by the better green
    Yea, there is a menthol, minty aroma to them...

21. Collapse Details

it seemed parachuting them was most effective

22. Collapse Details

Blogs
    Recovery Support
    Quote Originally Posted by smokester
    Yea, there is a menthol, minty aroma to them...
    That would make sense, since they have kind of a minty taste to them as well.

23. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by Ham-milton
    I think benzos are the best tasting drugs out there. clonazepam, is tops, though.

If you've got to take 12 tabs at a time to get a buzz, I think it's time to switch to different depressants. It seems like once you have a benzo tolerance it never ever comes back down. I can go a year without taking any, but once I do again, it's 8 tabs for anything.

But hey, you've got OTC phenobarb, no?
    no i dont wanna switch to another depressant rite now, maybe another potent benzo dunno, not sure at the moment what to do, and yes we got OTC phenobarbital, as well as OTC allobarbital and barbital lol its 3rd world dude you know

EDIT didnt wanna double post
    Taste and how quickly they dissolve is a brand thing, the ones I got were 1mg blue, tasted damn good, sweet even. dissolved in about 25-30 seconds. I also got 1 mg green ones, different generic, tasted bad, took upwards of 15 minutes to dissolve. (I suspect you have the latter?).
    i'm in europe we have no klonopin and no generic clonazepam, only rivotril 2 mg and it tastes like shit
    Last edited by Slay; 13-11-2007 at 12:30.

24. Collapse Details

USE THE FUCKING SEARCH ENGINE, FOR CHRIST SAKE.

THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF POSTS ON BLUELIGHT SPEAKING ABOUT HOW BENZOS ARE NOT WATER SOLUBLE MEANING BARELY ANY OF THE DRUG WILL BE ABOSORBED VIA THE MUCUS MEMBRANE IN YOUR NOSE. the only way youd get a buzz from snorting a benzo is hoping you get alot of drips n swallow them all. im sick n tired of seeing 1 of these posts every friggin day.

25. Collapse Details

Bluelight Crew paranoid android's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by elektra
    no i dont wanna switch to another depressant rite now, maybe another potent benzo dunno, not sure at the moment what to do, and yes we got OTC phenobarbital, as well as OTC allobarbital and barbital lol its 3rd world dude you know

EDIT didnt wanna double post

i'm in europe we have no klonopin and no generic clonazepam, only rivotril 2 mg and it tastes like shit
    Bastards getting all them barbs OTC lol.

Im in canada and we get the 0.5mg and 2mg clonazepam pills. The brand name here is rivotril too but ive never had the brand name stuff. Ive had various generics though (im on the 2mg ones now but i was on 0.5's at first) and they all taste just as minty. The only difference ive noticed is that some generics don't dissolve under your tongue quite as fast as others.

Id get the brand name rivotril just to see how that tastes but my insurance only gives me the generic brand. And im not going paying any money just so i can get a brand name when the generic is the same goddamn thing.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast