• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What have YOU done on alcohol + benzos?

Havent really mixed the combo that much... just taken 5-6 mg of xanax at once in which case im more than drunk haha... was in OC at senior week during my sophomore year and a old firendo f mine took like 4 or 5 xanax and was durnk as shit... his friends tried to stop him from driving but he fought htem off. Ended up running into the side of a hotel a block away from the police station, his car was fucked. Somehow the police never found out and he was just chilling the next day... How does a kid like that not get caught but I always get caught over the dumbest shit

wow, now I know never to invite you to my house

Don't worry, I havn't done benzos or really drank in over a year. Heroin pretty much consumed all my time. Most I'll do on heroin is be really nice or nod out smokin cigs.

Personally, I just black out and can't remember what happened the night before, but my friend Mike is another story...He doesn't have anxiety but somehow obtained a prescription for xanax which he completely abused.

One time we were at a birthday party, he was hammered and I caught him alone on the couch with his prescription of xanax in his hand, secretly slipping them one at a time into his mouth. I took the bottle from him and hid it and he forgot about it for a while. About thirty minutes later another friend came up to me and said I should call Mike a cab, he's getting pretty rambunctious and I'm the only one he'll listen to, so I do. When the cab shows up I walk him outside, buckle his sea tbelt and give the cabbie his address. Sure enough, about twenty minutes later I get a phone call from the cabbie (because I ordered the cab with my phone, not Mikes) and he is FURIOUS. Apparently, when he got to Mike's house, Mike refused to pay him and threatened to "shoot him the back of the head" and some other random threats. I apologized to the driver and assured him that Mike was completely harmless, but was completely embarrassed none the less.

Another time, not even a week after said birthday party, Cinco de Mayo actually, Mike was up in Boulder on the campus, celebrating the holiday. One thing led to another and he decided to leave the party he was at, and ended up wandering around campus. I wasn't present, I had to read about it in the newspaper the next day, but it went something like this: While wandering the campus, Mike randomly attacked a student walking down the street. Just jumped him, hit him once or twice and moved on. Next, he threw a rock through one of the dorm windows, and when the RA came to investigate, Mike choked out the RA. Mike takes off, running through campus and the RA calls the cops. They come to look for him and find him hiding under a tarp on the quad. When they approach him and finally get him into custody, he fights tooth and nail, spitting on the cops and telling them that he will "have their jobs!". Trying to put him in the ambulance, they had to use 4 point restraints...He woke up in the medical ward of Boulder County Jail with NO idea what happened.

I would post the link to the news story in the Boulder paper but that would invade his privacy. Luckily, his daddy makes enough money that he got him a good lawyer, and his charges will most likely be dropped to misdemeanors. And he gave up the xanax, thank the lord.

The only time I got a DUI is when I was fucked up on Ativan and booze. I don't remember the stop, I don't remember getting my blood drawn, don't remember shit except for waking up in jail the following morning. I've locked myself out of the house multiple times on that combo, as well as waking up with cuts and bruises from falls I don't remember. I also have a tendency to wake up with the Ativan bottle empty after a night of hard drinking. And given that I have a legitimate need for them for panic attacks and acute anxiety, it really sucks to have to go without them and I never ask the doctor for an early refill because I don't want to lose the script.

Passed out on my buddy's couch and woke up having pissed myself.

Drove home (!!! STUPID !!!) with my hand over one eye because I was seeing double.

Lost my set of house & car keys somehow, somewhere. 12 years later it still remains a mystery.

Fell out of bed and had a black eye for two months.

Woke up in bed fully dressed, muddy sneakers and all.

Probably many more but thankfully I can't remember them! 8o

Stay Safe!
Dreamflyer

Alcohol+benzos, would also include heroin, so propably just me in the sofa relaxing.
I also combined them during my heroin wd, when I just wanted to fade and stop feeling anything for a while, which worked as intended :p

Drunk stories I have plenty, they just don't include benzos.

Technically I’m on 7mg lorazepam, 140 mg dicyclomine, 3 beers, and some cyclobenzaprine. Not sure the dosage.

all I’m gonna do is sit on my ass and play video games and listen to music

More often than not I just blackout by myself in my bed wishing I had better drugs.

If I go particularly hard there's a good possibility that I'll harass and/or embarrass myself through texting old friends/partners vaguely angry or sad messages and being a general weirdo on social media. That's always fun to see the next day. Only being partially sarcastic, it's pretty entertaining usually.

One time on a ridiculous amount of clonazepam and beer I got up and excused myself very politely from a productive and flirty conversation with a girl I was trying to fuck at a party so I could go to the couch a few feet away and pass out. I've told that story a lot and in more detail but it's still funny to me.

It wasn't me but my friend punched a cop in the face that knocked on his door and got like 5 years because he had priors.

Just a lot of blacking out.

Qft. I managed to tear up a house and unblackout to 7 cops in my apartment. That happened with no tolerance at all to benzodiazepines, eating 2 mg of Xanax and a fifth of getto wine. The bird was not the word that day.

one time I mixed a half bottle of bacardi rum with my 60mg of temazepam and end up sleeping on the front garden of my neighboor.
honestly, it was the best night of sleep I had in years

Last edited:
one time I mixed a half bottle of bacardi rum with my 60mg of temazepam and end up sleeping on the front garden of my neighboor.
honestly, it was the best night of sleep I had in years

I bet. That could of killed you. Glad you don't do that anymore.

Qft. I managed to tear up a house and unblackout to 7 cops in my apartment. That happened with no tolerance at all to benzodiazepines, eating 2 mg of Xanax and a fifth of getto wine. The bird was not the word that day.

Lol. Indeed.