• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What have YOU done on alcohol + benzos?

ranunky

Bluelighter
My list is long and embarassing but I'll give you this one:

I punched the jukebox for playing bad music, breaking it. The bar went from pumping to silent and everyone stared at me angrily while i stuck my hands in my pockets and started whistling. Later that night, I accidentally put my foot through the front door of the bar... Needless to say, I got barred!

It was after that night I decided, "never again". I've done it since, but not behaved quite as badly lol.

never done anything crazy and don't really see the potential to make you do stupid shit

just gives me a good chilled out buzz

although one time at a party on lots of xanax and beer i took this online assignment that i thought was due, then did the same assignment a few days later because i completly forgot that i did it

^Ditto.

One time I woke up two days later in a different city than when I started, with no recollection of how I got there, or why I was there.

Turned out I moved in with a friend...

Ah temazepam...

^^haha! :D

welcome to bl! enjoy your stay!

time & place: day before a festival, my home

2:30pm - acquire some xanax bars, to take w/ me, as we are going to be w/ a few not-so-experienced trippers who might just need a little 'insurance policy' of not freaking out

3:00pm - figure wtf, i'll pop a bar

3:30pm - not feeling much, i'm a hardcore psychotropic juggurnaut, right? :! ill pop another half bar.

6:15pm - awake out of a blackout sitting in my favorite bar drinking scotch, freak the fuck out, ask the barder, how the hell long have i been here, she's like, almost 3hrs, how much have i been drinking, like 9 johnnie blacks.

6:17pm - oh fuck. realize i'm blackout, now I vaguely remember realizing the reality of the fact that I won't remember it (this used to happen to me all the time with alcohol blackouts when I was drinking heavily, it is very strange)

6:30pm - get home, note that there are 2 1/2 bars missing 8o

8:45pm - wake up from the last blackout sitting at my kitchen table smoking a cigarette and holding my cell phone

8:46pm - flip through "recent calls", notice 45 minutes with mom, of which I have no memory whatsoever . I call my mom right up, and level with her, "I have no idea what we just talked about, and I can't worry about that going into the festival."

So seems it that I had a 45-minute long conversation with my mother (I'm an adult and have lived away from home for yrs) about how LSD is beneficial in my life, and that I was considering "dropping out" for a while ... and not just of college, if you know what I mean.

Luckily enough, she was pretty cool with it (former hippie, did her share back in the day :) ).

But wow, yeah. Fuck benzos. 8)

Indeed, the experience put me off benzos for a while now, funnily enough, I'm now Rx'd #60 lorazepam 0.5mg 1-2 qhs. Honestly I don't like 'em but am starting to get oddly compulsive with them, and it's just been like a week since I got 'em. Thinking of flushing them.

Crashed my car into a ditch , stole gas , stole cellphones from Best Buy, started fights with friends , had sex with my girlfriend in inappropriate places like public bathrooms , had a 3-some that i didnt even remember until my girlfriend reminded me what we did , got a DUI , almost nodded out on the highway until a cop pulling me over for swirving woke me up with his siren. :| Fuk Klonopin.:(

Went to school and had all my teachers find out I was a heavy drinker reiking of liquor through out the day.:\
If only ther was a way to cover up the smell of alcohol, I would have WAY more fun!
-Any quick suggestions?-

^stop drinking at school, if youre drunk you might as well not be there

I havent done much weird/dangerous stuff that i recall, however:

Once when I was 15 I drank half a bottle of wine and took some diazepam and woke up sitting indian style naked with a pillow in my lap to my mom asking me questions about what was going on.

I once ate .5mg alprazolam, drank about 15 beers and woke up on a couch wearing backwards pants. My boxers were behind the couch.

Ginger Jack said:
Went to school and had all my teachers find out I was a heavy drinker reiking of liquor through out the day.:\
If only ther was a way to cover up the smell of alcohol, I would have WAY more fun!
-Any quick suggestions?-

chew some garlic?

i fell asleep in a chair. i have no idea why i did because it was a chair i never even sit in. i just woke up randomly sitting in that chair and to this day, i don't know why i went there. i thought maybe i had planned to watch tv but the tv was off. that's my craziest story involving alcohol and benzos.

The last time I forgot taking alot of clonazepam earlier in the day and ended up putting a nice dent into a bottle of Polski vodka. A few minutes after chugging the vodka I get extremely fucking violent spins and throw up. Make my way down the street with a friend and then a cop shows up when I'm laying up against a tree in someones front yard.

Decided to ride in a car with someone plastered on xanax and alcohol ( i was downen em just like he was ). We totalled the brand new car and he fractured his neck. I got off with a burised kidney and a concussion.

Decided to rob a verterenarian for ketamine one night a long time ago..........I payed for that retarded shit with 18 months locked up .

fights, blackouts etc etc etc.

If this combo is gunna be done it needs to be done VERY lightly. Took me wayyyy to long to learn that lesson.

Last edited:
last time on xanax i took some tramadol with it too...
heard how shitty tramadol is, so i decided to mix it with a benzo... i dont remeber the weekend much, but on monday i got in my car, opened the divider to get my pipe and found a blue envelope...
it was a parking ticket from that weekend i got when i went to a friends that lives near the university, in residential area where you need a pass... bullshit, i thought i had dreamed that...lol
i remember at his house too watching like 3 ep. of Lost and not remember once that last one was over

When I was 15 I rawdogged some chick up the ass in the bushes near my house after I just met her an hour earlier at some shitty party, it was so romantic.

When I was 13 I did some benzos for the first time (+ cheap vodka) with some chick and her deppresed 17 year old cousin (who had the most jacked up wrist I have ever seen from cutting herself so much). She shared with me her K-pins script and traded me something like 3.5mgs for some concerta. I heard she is dead now. The whole experience natrually is a bit of blur but some of the parts which I remember are:

1) Her father kicking me out of their house for swimming in her pool naked at around 3am.

2)Walking up in kfar saba (some random town about an hour away [by car] from where I live) all bloody and with no shirt on and these two girls with me

3)Going with these two girls to their therapist and then going out their aunt for brunch while their apoinment toke place (with a new sick Eazy-E shirt which they apperantly bought me)

4)Accidently puking up my brunch all over their aunts car on the way to pick them up

5)Going with these two girls to a tattoo shop where they each got one of those generic slut tattoos right above their butt.

6)At around sunset we finally got back home and instead of going home to get some sleep we all pitched in some money and bought a few bottles of cough syrup and some hash. It should be noted that neither of them ever took any drug before.

7) at around 8pm things got even weirder, after all consuming our DXM and shit load of hash (+ more k-pins for me) we were walking around town and the girls cousin started panicking and thought that we were planning to kill her (if you hadn't noticed yet she wasn't the most mentally stable person).

8) the last thing that I remember is finding myself back at their house with their father chasing me out while whipping me with a broom stick.

Her Mother wanted to report me to the police for drugging up her daughter and the girls cousin but in the end let me off.
The whole experience was fucking crazy and left some scars on my then fragile little 13 year old mind.
I have a few more epic benzo tales but I'll save those for another time.