• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What have YOU done on alcohol + benzos?

stealing (food), breaking an entry, and generaly being a public nuissance... oh and OD'ing w/codeine in the mix

The question should be; What haven't u done on alcohol+benzos.. Haha.

Don't have many fun stories to tell, well maybe I have but I usually don't remember a shit when I combine these two. Have in mind that I ate heavy doses of benzos daily for seven years and part of that time I was an alcoholic. Some dissy years.

The worst thing with beeing a girl and suffer from black outs from this combo is that suddenly have all the guys in your "friend" circle slept with u. If it's true I don't know. But wake up naked somewhere u don't recognize as your home happend me several times. Maybe I said it was ok, maybe I didn't.

Then all girls get pissed on u for beeing such a slut and having affairs with their boyfriends.

For the record; I've been sober from alcohol soon 2 years and from benzo's 6 months. It was a great struggle but finally I'm on the other side. Had some help from antabus and also a couple of months in rehab.

Eek.. Driving is probably the worst of mine..

Except this one time. where I started drinking found benzos.. and it just progressed worse and worse.. Found a 80 of oxy, found a t of yay, and a couple ambienz for me and my girl:(

Boy oh boy the next morning was not fun after that.. That was one expensive night :(

First story: took 10 mgs ativan at 11 am, did 1 bag of dope at 1 pm...... just chilled till 8 then copped a bundle and did 2 bags but before that took 12 mgs klonipin. I got a DUI on the way home, I crossed the center line mroe than ten times and nearly ran over a gas pump.

Almost identical situation. 15 mgs of ativan at 10 am 2 bags of dope at noon, went and copped more dope with Psychlone Jack but didnt have cottons. He went in and jacked a few at a pharmacy and I was so inpatient I mixed up and started shooting the dope while the manager came out to the car. And started knocking on the window with PJ holding the needle in my arm, all he said was DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE which I did needle in arm and did 80 on the highway till we got to his house.

This last one is just funny. I took 22 mgs of xanax after taking 4 good MDMA pills during the day at the beach. I stepped on a CFL light that I used for growing, 10 bucks down the drain. Then I decided I was hungry for tacos, and in the process spilled a largew amount of salsa on my dogs head rip. It matted hardcore and in the morning my mom was like WTF is this salsa, And it took me like a n hour to figure out why the poor dog had salsa on his head.

edit: damn this had to be including alcohol, let me get back to ya on that.

Last edited:
I always wake up in my own bed, but with stolen items strewn about. Computers, cologne, dvds, whatever. It turns me into a horrible klepto.

hmm Ive ended up in a coma twice from car wrecks luckily never in jail just almost dead twice

For some reason, I tend to steal large amounts of beef jerky from conveinence stores while on benzos and booze.

On Ambien: Flew a trampoline to a local connivence store (Quiktrip) and finished off the night naked singing red hot chili peppers' songs in a buddy's closet. Kinda weird night.
On Benzos: I typically dont mess around with them but on the few insistences I have, end up either with 10+ hours of sleep or a night of stealing (way uncool) random girls and different houses. Luckily, I haven't made any real big mistakes.

A few years ago I had just been scripted a 30 pack of Stilnox (Ambien) for legitimate insomnia. I had literally had 1 hours sleep the night before and was working 9-5 the next day so I took two and had a scotch.

The only recollection I have is of sitting in my sister's bedroom at about 3am, having a very deep conversation with my cat. My sister was obviously trying to sleep and really scared at the way I was acting. Apparantly when she asked me to go away and why I was acting like a fucking maniac, I just said 'settle down, I need to sort some stuff out with Dusty'. Dusty was my cat.

That same night I also woke up my dad and apparantly told him some very personal stuff regarding drug use, my mental state at the time and other things (has anyone else noticed a tendency to reveal random shit to parents when fucked up on benzos?).

I woke up on the sofa in the living room at 11am feeling like a train had run over my head. My parents had called work and told them I was sick. I had drunk over half a bottle of scotch, 1/3 bottle of gin, 1/3 bottle of brandy from my parent's liquor cabinet. When I went to my bedroom, I found the pack of Stilnox on the floor - there were only 14 left from the pack of 30. I'm not sure if I took 16 or just lost some of them but that night was the most fucked up I've ever been and the most I've ever blacked-out.

Dude, I have some good stories, but ambien ones are always the funniest! haha that made me laugh pretty hard.

after k pins and captain moes i tried to escape my friends and run away in -20C weather because i thought they were trieng to get me to break into someones house (My own) and the best after 2mg of xanax and a unknown amount of booze at a friends house i awoke the next day in my room and it was literally covered in half eaten raw corn cobs that i apperently stole from someones truck a 1/2hour away from my home and i walked home with a 20 pound sack of corn fucking wasted all with no memory of it occuring and just scattered it across my room and i've have never told that story to anyone because it terrified me i could have zero memory of such a thing happening

alot of things which i dont remember! Countless times i woke up in lock up not remembering a thing from the night before, that's why they call flunitrazepam the "detention" pill because you always end up in lock up :D

Last time I combined alcohol and benzos (admittedly, it was a huge amount) I woke up in the emergency room. I have little memory of the event, except for riding in the ambulance and vomiting like I've never vomited before. It's not something I'm keen to repeat. :)

I pissed myself in my sleep.

party.

Done that many times...

I usually black out and end up waking up completely naked in a park or floor of a random bathroom.

I just took 10mg xanax and 2mg klonopin plus 2mg klonopin yesterday morning and 2 more the day before (it lasts 3 days) and just drank 8 absinthes and feel fine, but i have a high benzo tolerance, maybe it needs to kick in.

Pissing myself is very common... 'i decided to drink and take a lot on a 6 hour plane ride and completely pissed myself and my pants and the seat were sopping wet. I covered myself in an airline blanket and ran off to a bathroom to change. Also pissed on ,any strangers couches. Ay home I line my couch and bed with big plastic bags just in case.

after k pins and captain moes i tried to escape my friends and run away in -20C weather because i thought they were trieng to get me to break into someones house (My own) and the best after 2mg of xanax and a unknown amount of booze at a friends house i awoke the next day in my room and it was literally covered in half eaten raw corn cobs that i apperently stole from someones truck a 1/2hour away from my home and i walked home with a 20 pound sack of corn fucking wasted all with no memory of it occuring and just scattered it across my room and i've have never told that story to anyone because it terrified me i could have zero memory of such a thing happening

This is fucking hilarious, I love this thread. Making my opiate w/ds feel a bit better laughing so much.

I had a couple month period where I dabbled with a lot of benzos and of course taking them at drinking parties. I had acquired 200 2mg xanax bars and went thru them within a month or two with some friends. But at a party I started out taking 2mg and told myself that was IT no more! So I start drinking and am getting wasted of course. Well I don't remember any of this but according to friends that were at the party they told me the next day I took a Betty Boop cotton doll and ripped her head off and lit it on fire and hung it's head from a string from the ceiling. I also broke a lot of my friends stuff in his shed. I had a total of 5 2m xanax bars on me when I got to the party and ended up doing them all over the course of the night. Apparently every like half hour I would pop another 1mg thinking I havnt taken any yet, which resulted in fucking me up real good.

Last thing I rememeber was walking to my friends room and rushing to the bathroom and puking in the sink then freaking out cuz the throw up wouldn't go down the sink...lol After that I remember goin to my friends room and falling down onto a pile of dirty clothes and promptly passing the fuck out while my friend chilled with 2 girls on his bed...one was for me but that didnt work out too well..:p

Tonight I was on xanax, gabapentin, methylphenidate adn a bunch of alcohol. I jsut kept losing shit. I was just disoriented, nothing was making sense.

at a party I started out taking 2mg and told myself that was IT no more! So I start drinking and am getting wasted of course. Well I don't remember any of this but according to friends that were at the party they told me the next day I took a Betty Boop cotton doll and ripped her head off and lit it on fire and hung it's head from a string from the ceiling. I also broke a lot of my friends stuff in his shed. I had a total of 5 2m xanax bars on me when I got to the party and ended up doing them all over the course of the night. Apparently every like half hour I would pop another 1mg thinking I havnt taken any yet, which resulted in fucking me up real good.

Last thing I rememeber was walking to my friends room and rushing to the bathroom and puking in the sink then freaking out cuz the throw up wouldn't go down the sink...lol After that I remember goin to my friends room and falling down onto a pile of dirty clothes and promptly passing the fuck out

wow, now I know never to invite you to my house

EDIT:
oh yeah, my story. one time I passed out on ambien, valium and gin. apparently I got up in the middle of the night and woke my dad up. I told him that reptilian aliens had taken over my room, and they wanted to talk to him right away. he came into my bedroom and apparently I thought he defeated some alien army. I handed him a fistful of ambien in exchange for his help...

Last edited: